Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayin thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i cant believe this..........r they realy jodi no 1 this week.........it will realy be worth all the days i have spent watching these episods and voting for dem instead of studying ( exams are going on now)..........👏

Edited by ayin - 17 years ago
amitchd thumbnail

Originally posted by: red rose!

BS are no. 1 this week!!! 👏

NO. 1!!!!!.. that is gr8 news.. cant wait to watch the results episode this week........................

ayin thumbnail

who got the lowest number of votes?? is it twinkle n vishwas??im prayin it's dem.😒...i h8 em.....👎🏼

amitchd thumbnail
heh.. same here.. and after they get out and i want to see Rajeev take his name on the stage.. 😉
ayin thumbnail

huh!!i was expectin a reply from red rose,not u..whr didya cum from????😡

ayin thumbnail
hey guys..know what?i visited the twinkle-vishwas fan club out of curiosity n their fans have posted a lotta trashy messages of our beloved S n B...ALL CRAP.i feel like goin  n killin all of em personally..they are takin out their anger on S n B cos TV got out..n a lot has been said about shaan walkin out of the show.is it true???im dyin' to know.in india the show doesn't air until thursday,ie 18th....
ritu_patel1981@ thumbnail
😊 EVERY1 PLEASE VOTE FOR SB
wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy party time our BS is safe this week. I am very very happy i hope BS win but it is possible if we vote and vote. I can't see SR win and BS lose. Now it is a hard time for us we should take it serousily and vote . otherwise all our effort will go to air . if we love BS and want to make our judi number one then we should take it seriously. Only two weeks left. We can make someone life that we like and it will be a gift to our favourite singer. so start voting now.thanks 👏 👏 👏
teenindia_usa thumbnail
hi all hi vansha, hi guys so how is the pair?
-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amitchd

NO. 1!!!!!.. that is gr8 news.. cant wait to watch the results episode this week........................

yes they surely are jodi no. 1 this week.. and im very happy for them as they really got what they deserved 😃

last week they were no. 2 and now at no. 1 position!!! BS rockzzzzzzzz!!! 👏