Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovekkg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is very logical and I would love for Arnav's character to proceed this way.. But it is my opinion that we usually over-analyze these characters and come up with such elaborate explanations, laying emphasis on every bit of history that's happened between the characters.. But this is not always the case with CVs.. I really hope they had all these things in mind when they made those scenes earlier.. CVs of IPKKND are indeed different from the rest, but I still dont think they are as different as we want them to be..
natashaa46 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful post ...loved it πŸ˜Š
the last part where u mentioned ASR giving angry glances to garima n 
camparing them was superb πŸ‘

HOPE to have all the misunderstandings clear ...sooon b/w ArHi 

as u wrote i too believe tht khushi will be the 1st one to know abt why ASR married her ...n getting his POV ..be softened towards him 

finally ASR n KASR ...will fight the evil Snake TOGETHER πŸ‘

...so treu "LOVE is bigger than hate" ...& "LOVE conquers all (even ASR πŸ˜† )
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rabba, this was beautifully written. As always your analysis blows me away. I agree that the ONE thing that REALLY bothers me is that Arhi are not talking. They need to discuss this. Right now it is not fair that Khushi is bearing the brunt of ASR's anger, but has no clue why. I want a strong Khushi who stands up for herself. He may not believe her, but they need to talk.

As for the essence of the show, I so agree. It is about reaching a mythical love, but not through conventional channels. ASR will try will all his might to hate her. He has a very good reason...she cheated on him. But the power of his love will be that even if she does the worst possible thing to him...leave him like his mother...he CANNOT hate her. He can only love her. That is the true love I think the show is going to show with him.  He will swim in the deepest channels of hate, only to come up for the air of Love time and time again. Ultimately, his own need for her will be insignificant to what he believes are her needs.

As for Khushi, I want to see her grow here. Her living in the moment and eternal optimism is as much her protection mechanism as is ASR's darkness. I want the woman in her to come out. Please CV's do not let her suffer in silence. She is being accused of a horrible crime, a deep sin. I want to see fight in every being in her body.

Rabba, your pictures are amazing. You captured those fleeting moments that show that more these two are pulled apart, the stronger becomes their need for each other.
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Originally posted by: DramayBaaz

TFS! I didn't even remember La's words but now that I do I realize how they really are the real essence of this new misunderstanding/hate track. Mohabbat nafrat se badi hoti hai. Wow, I just hope that ASR realizes this as well!

I think he will eventually, the writers do bring back flashbacks for example remember when Arnav said to Khushi that she had no meaning in his life but when thought she had been taken away by the ambulance he ate back his words! Now that we have Zee_News spoilers too I think it'll be soon enough he'll realise so!

Thank you for reading and commenting!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: pingponglucy

Woah I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier today! I am totally obsessed with the show and was re-watching my favourite arhi scenes and i came across the scene you mentioned where Lavaniya told him to hang on to love. I think to a certain extent that's exactly what he has done. Yes there is pain, he's feeling hate towards her, and some resentment that he even let himself get vulnerable in love, but he wasn't going to let Shyam win. I feel there is also the element of ego in his rash decision, he can't do anything else to show his sister what a sleazy pervert her husband is, and somewhere in the back of his mind he also feels like he's lost Khushi. 

Ditto at the obsessed part, I ended up talking to one my friends about whilst she was writing an essay next thing I knew we were watching all these ArHi scenes and she kept saying "this is the last one..." but it wasn't!πŸ˜†

I agree Anjali and the child is his main priority but I think somewhere ASR's ego also wants to tie Khushi to himself for a while too especially after feeling like he has lost her!

Many thanks for reading and commenting!😊
Originally posted by: adeeti10

Lovely analysis and the visuals add to its brilliance! 

I think you got the essence of what they're trying to achieve here... the falling in love track... ASR/ Arnav remembers the words his Di had uttered about Saasein ruk jaayengi...

In the hate track, he will remember La's words...

And sometime in the future, there will be a time when Khushi's words about Devi Maiyya will come back to haunt/ taunt him... 

Thank you wonderful, I always add pictures makes the description part easier for me and easier to explain the emotions and thoughts (I think) they're trying to portray.πŸ˜†
I think you got it, I honestly think Lavanya's words will be shown in a flashback when Arnav is reflecting just like Anjali's words did after he thought Khushi had an accident. The CV's write parallels here and there in the show. Definitely in the future I can imagine almost atheist Arnav remembering words Khushi's words about DM!πŸ˜›

Thank you for commenting wonderful!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Excellent dear! πŸ‘ Lavanya did a good job telling ASR how important Love was in one's life and why it has precedence over hate. Seems like ASR has realised it although at a subconscious level. Him marrying her is definitely proof enough. ASR infact had many other means of dealing with the Shyam fiasco as pointed by the forum members in several posts. It did not have to be marraige right? 😊
The day he realizes his mistake come hell or high water he'll win back Khushi's love and trust. 😊😊
Hopefully CV's dont drag this track too much.

Have you read the Zee_News spoilers? > She emphasises that this track isn't dragged or prolonged and the writers have a purpose in using this track to build up ArHi passion which suggests (speculation only!πŸ˜†) that by doing all of this Arnav has broken Khushi's ability to ever trust him again and it will become his "junoon" to win it back - I hope Khushi makes him work for it! It's be interesting to see!πŸ˜†

Thank you for wonderful comment!

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Ouma,
Firstly , I love reading your posts and the effort you put in to explain your point of view.  Excellent work.

ASR , as we have known him from the past is not longer in existence. Even if he tries he cannot go back and he has come a long way from where we saw him first.   He is now this  amalgamation of  what ASR use to be and Arnav can be.  This "merger" as I would call it is not complete hence this battle which he is undergoing now.

Too quick to conclude that Khushi is a home wrecker and yet knowing he cannot let her go . Knowing that his jija needs to be thrown out of his sisters life yet he is needed in the short term for her good. That battle of dimaag & dil and that battle of hate & love.  And that is why he needs Khushi to complete him.

If only he would believe and if only he could trust.

I am with you as to the premise of this track that he has not given Khushi a chance at all.  It was orchestrated by the cvs such that only half of the truth shall be known to Arnav who yet again will make a hasty decision. What we as the audience is undermining the fact that Khushi will NOT question him about this ?  If you thnk Arnav should squarley question her then I also say Khushi should squarely question him as well and she will.  She is no doormat.  Will she get a direct reply ?  Dont know but rest assured she will ask.

To me the essence of the show - Mohhabat door jaane na de... - is whta the show makers are trying to reiterate again & again and LOVE will win in the end. 

Till then we will have to endure some rona-dhona, some mami  saas-bahu drama and the men being deaf & dumb to the happenings in the household.

Lets see how it goes Ouma.   Rgds

ipkknd37 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U R " I just hope this week the CVs show ASR confronting Khushi about the Shyam hugs, even if he doesn't believe her, she has a right to explain her side of the story - this is the only point which is making this hate track flimsy. I wouldn't mind (ok I will) seeing ASR not believe her and Khushi begin to hate him because of the blackmailing marriage - but he just needs to confront her"

Hum yeh kadvi🀒 misunderstanding of ArShi's ko sehlenge( aur chara bhi nahi) par atleast let their be a convincing track. It is not right/logical to misunderstand without hearing the other side of the story. 

BTW excellent post. I have been dreading just thinking of next week's epi , but reading your post has given me a boost. But then again it will be only worthwhile if khushi gets to tell her part of the story irrespective of Arnav believing her or not πŸ˜­. But I have a very very bad feeling that CV's are gonna let us down and continue with the hate track without Arnav hearing Khushi out( I would galdly eat my own words if they prove me wrongπŸ˜ƒ)
Originally posted by: moon_mine

even i mentioned it in an earlier post of mine that the story at one point will make arnav remember lavanya's dialogue!!!!!

Great minds think a likeπŸ˜› I really hope they do make use of this line - Lavanya's character had a purpose and this was it! Anjali's "saasien ruk jayeghe" made Arnav completely accept he loves her. Lavanya's words will convince him that his love for her is much stronger then any resentment he feels!

Thank you for reading and commenting!
😊

Originally posted by: JennyAvni

wow...superb analysis..πŸ‘
beautifully writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ

love will always be bigger than hate...BANG ON😊

Thank you Jenny (I hope that's right!πŸ˜›) I'm glad you read it and really appreciate the comment!😊

Originally posted by: devsum

Yes, u have caught his feelings perfectly. He loves her, but he IS hurt. He thinks , she has betrayed him, and for ASR, this is the greatest hurt. He cannot acceot betrayal,as he was betrayed by the Bridegroom who left his sister on wedding day, by his parents(in his mind), when they died leaving him, and by his uncle who threw Anjali and him out. Now , he saw Shyam and Khushi.

Brilliant understanding of Arnav! He really cannot accept betrayal because it leaves him feeling vulnerable - hence his pain in that midweek scene! I think it's taken away his ability to think logically and I can understand it causing him to pursue marriage with her but I still think it was unfair for him not to take her side of the story!

Thank you reading and commenting!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: meens80

Brilliant post and loved the pictures..
We need to understand that the current track is the demand of the script and ARHI need to go through this to truly emerge stronger as a couple. It may be a few weeks of heartbreak for ARHI and the audience but true love will triumph, i am sure of it. I am willing to take on the wonderful journey with them:-)

Awww, wonderful optimism and I am to an extent as long as they sort out this Arnav not confronting Khushi blunder!πŸ˜† If you've read the spoilers, the track isn't going to be dragged and is being used to create lots of passion and tension between ArHi so I'm with you! Only good things are ahead for us!πŸ˜›

Thank you for reading and commenting!😊

Originally posted by: Raha26

Wonderful analysis πŸ˜Š

Thank you wonderful!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: lovekkg

This is very logical and I would love for Arnav's character to proceed this way.. But it is my opinion that we usually over-analyze these characters and come up with such elaborate explanations, laying emphasis on every bit of history that's happened between the characters.. But this is not always the case with CVs.. I really hope they had all these things in mind when they made those scenes earlier.. CVs of IPKKND are indeed different from the rest, but I still dont think they are as different as we want them to be..

I think that is completely valid point, I feel like I'm on the verge of over-analysing (I actually probably do) but I like to rationalise what the characters are feeling sometimes to get it out of my system!🀣
But one thing with the IPKKND CVs something which I don't know if it happens in other Indian serials (this is the only one I watch) but they do use a lot of parallels etc in this show - I don't know if you watch TVD but they do in that show too - In IPKKND the repetition of "faraq partha hain..." is deliberate similar to the flashback where Arnav remembers Anjali's "saasien ruk jayeghe" words after he Khushi's accident blunder - I hope this amounts to something because if not this track is honestly on the verge of making this show stero-typical similar to others! Spoilers however suggest this track is short and impactful to increase ArHi passion, lets wait and watch if that is how this plays out!πŸ˜†

Thank you for commenting and reading!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: natashaa46

beautiful post ...loved it πŸ˜Š

the last part where u mentioned ASR giving angry glances to garima n 
camparing them was superb πŸ‘

HOPE to have all the misunderstandings clear ...sooon b/w ArHi 

as u wrote i too believe tht khushi will be the 1st one to know abt why ASR married her ...n getting his POV ..be softened towards him 

finally ASR n KASR ...will fight the evil Snake TOGETHER πŸ‘

...so treu "LOVE is bigger than hate" ...& "LOVE conquers all (even ASR πŸ˜† )

Thank you for the wonderful comment!πŸ˜› Appreciate it muchos I'm open to where the story heads, she can end up hating him for the blackmail marriage or she may soften and see where he came from  - I guess they both know that their love for their own sisters is on the same level so perhaps she will relate. But one thing is for sure no matter how much Arnav contends to hate Khushi he won't be able to hurt her or cross limits, this much is true because loves her far more then he hates!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Rabba, this was beautifully written. As always your analysis blows me away. I agree that the ONE thing that REALLY bothers me is that Arhi are not talking. They need to discuss this. Right now it is not fair that Khushi is bearing the brunt of ASR's anger, but has no clue why. I want a strong Khushi who stands up for herself. He may not believe her, but they need to talk.

As for the essence of the show, I so agree. It is about reaching a mythical love, but not through conventional channels. ASR will try will all his might to hate her. He has a very good reason...she cheated on him. But the power of his love will be that even if she does the worst possible thing to him...leave him like his mother...he CANNOT hate her. He can only love her. That is the true love I think the show is going to show with him.  He will swim in the deepest channels of hate, only to come up for the air of Love time and time again. Ultimately, his own need for her will be insignificant to what he believes are her needs.

As for Khushi, I want to see her grow here. Her living in the moment and eternal optimism is as much her protection mechanism as is ASR's darkness. I want the woman in her to come out. Please CV's do not let her suffer in silence. She is being accused of a horrible crime, a deep sin. I want to see fight in every being in her body.

Rabba, your pictures are amazing. You captured those fleeting moments that show that more these two are pulled apart, the stronger becomes their need for each other.

You're so kind and generous with your comments they really do make these posts seem worthwhile! Thank you plenty for the wonderful words!πŸ˜› As you said that was one my biggest annoyances with the whole week how ArHi had not talked I don't mind the hate track I just do not like the way it's being executed - despite whatever anger it unfair for her not to be able to explain her side of the story but I guess that a track flaw and something they're attempting to skate over!🀣 But it's just irritating! But we have to wait and watch this week, perhaps there are more flashbacks or perhaps he finally confront her on the "wedding night" ... the moment he confronts her properly and she has a moment to explain her side of the story, I will become completely accepting of the track!πŸ˜†

Again agreed, I really hope this track doesn't take away from the essence of Khushi's character which is her ability to always focus on the brighter side of life just like how she did during the wedding ceremony and after Arnav made her promise! I admired the countless times she said refused ASR only giving in when he came dangerously close to acting on his threat - she will fight, Khushi Kumari Gupta isn't the silent type. Speaking of Lavanya^ her last scene with Khushi involved her reminding Khushi that only she can tell Arnav what he doesn't want to hear, only she has impact on him! So I hope she is fight!

Thank you again for reading and commenting, as always!πŸ˜›