Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

crazygod

crazygod

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Today for the first time I found something so illogical in the show... What the CV's called the "blast your past"... 

Viraj told Jhanvi about his past life (in his suited manner)... Jhanvi asked him if they can bring Payal home, so that she gets a better life, and maybe will help her in recovery. Viraj was visibly upset with this request, so which clearly shows that he doesn't want his sister to be a part of his present and future. TILL HERE EVERYTHING WAS FINE.

Then he surrounded Jhanvi with her sarees, all of which had some fond memories. He put them on fire, and burnt her school and college certificates, and family photo album. Even this was fine, as he wanted to emotionally hurt and scare her,  so that she never even brings up his past. This was more than enough. 

WHAT MADE THE WHOLE SCENE ILLOGICAL/CONFUSING WERE THE DIALOGUES. IT WENT IN SOME DIFFERENT DIRECTION ONLY. 

Viraj said that you want to bring up my past, because you want to change me. (Jhanvi never even meant that, she just wanted to heal his wounds from past, to offer some healing to his pain). He went on TO BURN HER PAST, SHOWING IT HAS NO IMPORTANCE IN HER PRESENT LIFE, BURNING HER PAST DOESN'T AFFECT HER PRESENT LIFE... So what I was finally able to get from the whole scene (Dialouge wise) is that according to Viraj "Past does not affect your present or future"... Then why was he upset when Jhanvi brought up his past. Why is he so protective/secretive about his past. He was conflicting himself. 

Earlier though he had done extreme things to Jhanvi, but was justified from his POV, on that (not justified to ours). And every time it gave us an insight into his psyche. This scene had me totally confused, as what does Viraj thinks about Past. 

If Viraj felt that past should not be brought up to affect the present (to restrict Jhanvi from talking about his past); a) he should have burnt his own past (na rahega baans na bajegi bansuri) b) He could have brought up something bad from her past which is troublesome and painful, to tell her how hurting past, should not cast a shadow on present c) He should have burnt her present things, that if you want to live in past, so you will now live in past... live that middle class life of a bachelor girl, or send her back to live like as in stone age etc... BUT WHAT HE DID WAS BURN HER GOOD EMOTIONALLY ENRICHED PAST, SAYING PAST DOESN'T AFFECT PRESENT AND FUTURE, SO SHE SHOULD NOT BRING UP HIS PAST. If past doesn't affect present and future according to Viraj, why is he so protective and secretive about it. 

IF ANYONE UNDERSTOOD VIRAJ'S PSYCHE IN THIS SCENE, PLEASE HELP.  (APART FROM HIS HURTING AND SCARING JHANVI SO THAT SHE DOESN'T TALK ABOUT HIS PAST). 

Edited by crazygod - 19 February 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--NiceupRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ILLOGICAL 'BLAST YOUR PAST'" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
* Reserved* I need to finish watching episode. Big smile

Good post as always dear!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygod

crazygod

crazygod

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

* Reserved* I need to finish watching episode. Big smile

Good post as always dear!Thumbs Up

Please watch it and do post. Need to know if I failed to understand the scene, or there is a problem... 

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I too fail to understand the burning saris which her mom gave her...i get what he did to her certificates..that is related with her past... and so does the albums..*some how some where i think he wants to GET RID of Jhanvi's unwanted past...that is Sanjay or any Male Admire of hers* but relating it with all the belongings that she had is just not connecting the dots in right manner. and the other thing was obviously when she asked about bringing payal home...so the two questions which came at the same time...again failing to understand what to do and how to tackel multiple problems at the same time..(who knows may be that is why it was illogical!Confused)

yes fail to understand the connect between blast from the past...

He was conflicting with himself, but i can see why he was..because there was a sudden question of bringing payal home. and that is a imdiate danger because if payal comes home sooner or later it becomes threat for him as Jhanvi can figure out that she is afraid of Viraj and that makes Viraj guilty..

Agreed to ur post...unfortunately it was not upto the mark.Ermm

P.S. The logic fails because we have to reason out whys..and that is why logic fails..usually we are always cock sure that whatever Viraj did so far made sense according to his thoughts and sharpness of manupilating situations on his way..but this one quite didn't satisfy us..Ouch

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 19 February 2012 at 1:19pm

crazygod

..Anusha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anusha..

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
the answer to your question is that ocpd sufferers are not often logical. I haven't watched past episodes but judging by the posts here, Viraj has always been easy to understand, am I right?
I think that's a mistake by writers. ocpd makes people twist and turn logic to suit the SITUATION. They get paranoid about something and feel there's a threat to them and so they will do/say anything that they think will protect them. hope that helps. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--RoyalLEO_Krrish

sub_rosa

IF-Dazzler

sub_rosa

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Errm...I thonght the entire scene was Janhvi's dream! Didn't you guys watch the last scene...or the precap?

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Errm...I thonght the entire scene was Janhvi's dream! Didn't you guys watch the last scene...or the precap?

nope couldn't watch precap..there was no precap online..Ouch it was 16 min vdo only..is that her dream?

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Janvi is in good mood ... & her time is going on lilbit good without torture...how can she dream such negativity abt viraj... I think it is in reality... ((( in precap shown---- viraj taken janvi to the hospital & asking doc -- is his son ok or not ? ))). May be janvi fainted on the torturing spot ...that's why she is in hospital...
Today I felt just to punch viraj...100% agreed with ur view ...
Good for nothing scene picturised ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygodRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.