Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Source: My own fertile imagination

Fact : ASR will NOT rape khushi.
Fact: Khushi will suffer and be in pain because ASR will be indifferent to her or may even treat her with contempt and hatred.
Fact: Khushi will stay at RM, otherwise, how do we get tense/passioante scenes between the two
Fact: Khushi's pain is going to get worse before it gets better. Brace yourselves for the worst of it for the next couple or more weeks.
Fact: Shyam will create more trouble for khushi and ASR will misunderstand her even more
Fact: Khushi will find out why ASR married her in a hurry. Her love and respect for him will be 10 fold. (why? dont ask me, thats how serial heroine's brain works)
Fact: Anjali will be khushi's biggest ally and the glue that will bring ASR/KASR together
Fact: Payal will be a totally useless sister and completely ineffective in handling khushi's problems
Fact: Shyam will now try to kill anjali and asr
Fact: Mamiji will get worse and taunt both the sisters incessantly
Fact: The murder attempts will be revealed to khushi and she will have to seek ASR's help
Fact: After 6 months, khushi will be ready to leave but ASR will eat a humble pie
Fact: We will continue to watch this and much worse plots because we are in love with ARHI

serialjunkie's new found facts:-
Fact : Anjali's baby will come out smiling. Enough of crying mommy, I hate it.
Fact: Shyam went to same acting school as Babuji. Their facial twitches and spasms are same.
Fact: Our undying love affair with ARHI will continue, no matter what they do and what positions they do...LOL
Fiction: PH changes the name of the serial "Arnav ki Zimmaydari - Baah!, Biwi aur Baby" (Baah! is anjali crying...incase you didn't get it LOL)
Fact: ASR/KASR are so virile, they can make babies by simply looking at each other.
Fact: If Barun ever falls in love with me, I will be the Demi Moore to his Ashton Kutcher, in other words, fiery-earth-shatteringly-hot but ultimately, not sustainable!!

More Facts:-

Shastradhari Facts:-
Fact: Shyam will not stop touching Khushi..Dead
Fact: Once in a while we wil see a glimpse of arnav soft side for khushi

shaam91 Facts:-
Fact: arnav and khushi will find love in a hopeless place
Fact: akash and payal will find dove in a soapless place...aargh..epic lameness!!!

savvy05 Facts:-
FACT : We are such die hard fans who even on weekends are hooked onto to this forum  just to see if we can get any more insights, in spite of every Arhi move being dissected, trisected..!!

dibzzy786 Facts :-
Fact: Shyam's facial muscles get a show of their own...they seem to act more than Abhaas!!

khushifan Facts (paraphrased):-
Fact: Anjali will continue to exhaust all the glycerin bottles
Fact: No SR for Payash. Mamiji jumps over the moon!

GanBarunFan's facts (paraphrased):-
fact : PH will enter into a long term contract for buying glycerin in bulk.
fact: Abhash gets a lucrative contract from a laxative company for his constipated facial expressions...
and his partner for the ad will be Goopee Boohoo(my addition!!)

sukri's facts:-
Fact: Same people who say that Khushi shouldn't forgive Arnav that easily will say that Khushi bhav kha rahi hai in 6 months when Arnav starts melting in couple of episodes after knowing the truth (incl me LOLLOL)

Madmaxine's Fiction (who wants facts!!) :-
Fiction: ASR and KKG get married, have a suhaag raat, make lots of babies and live happily ever after while Payal and Akash are still figuring out that the stork is a mere fable.

asha...'s Fact:-
Fact(or is it Fiction?, not sure): Shyam may become the godly husband..him and Anjali live happily ever after

UltimateBarun's Facts:-
Fact: "What the" will come back from vacation.

P4R0's facts:-
Fact: Even khushi finds ASR HOT HOT HOT!

adeeti10's Facts:-
With both her nieces settled, Buaji joins neighborhood Mahila samaj to lauch "Women on Wanderlust" trip to Australia, and make NK's dreams erm... nightmares come true!

nabnab's Fiction (paraphrased):-
CV's publish a book - Its nor murder, its art - creative ways to kill your spouse.

Personal fact: every time someone says 'mami' in front of me my reflex reaction is to say 'HELLO HI BYE BYE'

Ankifan's Facts:-
Fact: LM will soon shut down his FB page with the amount of warning's, threatens, petitions he gets on his page

Gitika712's some hard core facts:-
Fact : Barun Sobti is married.  Cry
Fact: Payash watch DhobiGhaat as their first movie together (paraphrased)

Nandalala's Facts:-
Fact: Guaranteed scene in the future where ASR will 'assist' his beloved in the fine art of jalebi making; Instant insulin shot...for him & us!!!
Fact: Khushi's blouses will be in a starring role of their own...man, she has the perfect back!! AsHi 'dori'' tying/untying scene, anyone?!

Chinuu's Facts
ARHI will give Payash sex-ed classes.

yessehm's Facts:-
Fact: The household will still not have their own key to the front door, so HP or someone else will have to run to open the door wasting screen time.

Edited by serialjunkie - 19 February 2012 at 2:04pm

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

dellydollyswan68rithuparnaBlissful_90ipkknd89swathi2012MnMLOVEredheartmerry777salmanicNyamatSminumDoseluv_u_arhiSara.Khanluckybirdtwinkle662JordinFleeting.RomeiAnnie0247inanyregardsrach57jyoti_light29vivavidyascrazym8998xxSassyxxSajimokJewelsAndLaceOnlySarun321abcsvmihparulinocenceLurvebookshimabindu05rsshreeniya_sKHUSHIASRs_mgcuriouscatGalwayGirlPissa99kkyajolattelove9AmmyRidz4Evergangstagal07dramaybaaz.innocentmanvi1yessehmDiahhmcguinessElenaElenordhivyqueenie11luvarshiawwwwwwwMagicalPoolsideDreamcatchernabnabmomb24Khushi4Arnavswati-89L4Luvbug.1.1.1.1tennismaniac19ArusheeJustFlameAHolicbeautiful1Shalini76pacsunstarplus31-Spice-angellovergirlaishu30Juicee_Sushieshaam91sun2011P4ROasrlovesksrrenee27TeleFansukrifunfanStarstruck1382Marcimysterygirl123vidya.sanjayQueenAnnie18mi-neepearlNikki_Ckitty25minihussainluv_sweetznatashaa46mirka88jamoshi2507Incognit0Swap-ArhilaapScintillatingsriraosweetygirl28zainzasayani_monayashilparoxx-Chinnu-soni.bgo2sleep83Maddy1270paru_roxArhiDeewaniBunny_BearamisuvBibliobibulusLuvBarunSanayaJerryTheMouseChaituvKeshriyaGanBarunFanMentalExoticasavvy05Kranumonsi08CDloveSupna9asha...JennyAvnishena07NamzzmadmaxinesubiscsPari-anjaani07..Apz..sidhu285-Garima--Kruti.S-UltimateBarunNaBoleTumNa...-monalisa-Nandalalaanurao.66mazkachazkaapplesauce.CandYlicious_Srani-luckiDiyaSpinky_blueskiesRabba-Ve-DelenaImzislmuArhimaniacDiamondLifeSWEEBILLIincandescent-sylph-princessunaraJennyPennyRafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Set the Record Straight with facts" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

premparbat

IF-Dazzler

premparbat

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Fact : ASR will NOT rape khushi.
Fact: Khushi will suffer and be in pain because ASR will be indifferent to her or may even treat her with contempt and hatred.
Fact: Khushi will stay at RM, otherwise, how do we get tense/passioante scenes between the two
Fact: Khushi's pain is going to get worse before it gets better. Brace yourselves for the worst of it for the next couple or more weeks.
Fact: Shyam will create more trouble for khushi and ASR will misunderstand her even more
Fact: Khushi will find out why ASR married her in a hurry. Her love and respect for him will be 10 fold. (why? dont ask me, thats how serial heroine's brain works)
Fact: Anjali will be khushi's biggest ally and the glue that will bring ASR/KASR together
Fact: Payal will be a totally useless sister and completely ineffective in handling khushi's problems
Fact: Shyam will now try to kill anjali and asr
Fact: Mamiji will get worse and taunt both the sisters incessantly
Fact: The murder attempts will be revealed to khushi and she will have to seek ASR's help
Fact: After 6 months, khushi will be ready to leave but ASR will eat a humble pie
Fact: We will continue to watch this and much worse plots because we are in love with ARHI

So there my friends are some real hard facts.
Source: My own fertile imagination.

you want to add other facts here, please go ahead...
Great SJ. This is the biggest FACT for me atleast...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68UnfinishedZzabiQueenAnnie18shaam91JustFlameAHolicshilparoxxmirka88sidhu285sbk2DiamondLifeserialjunkie

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
sorry like button is not working..great!!

I like all the facts..

Fact: Shyam will not stop touching Khushi..Dead
Fact: Once in a while we wil see a glimpse of arnav soft side for khushi

Biggest fact: ARHI will be together..i am ready to see cry and hurt and what not..

Fact: What worse will happen, already had happenedSmile

Edited by Shastradhari - 19 February 2012 at 11:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatshilparoxxserialjunkieapplesauce.

shaam91

Goldie

shaam91

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Fact: Khushi will find out why ASR married her in a hurry. Her love and respect for him will be 10 fold. (why? dont ask me, thats how serial heroine's brain works

she will be all "oh we are both so cute! woh apni behen ke liye jaan dega,..main apni jiji ke liye..basically we are both suckers for sisterly parasites and we have no life!!"

having said that
fact: yes we will have moments when ASR is tender towards khushi but that would only happen when she is sleeping(brush her hair off her face)..or wearing a saree with a blouse that just wouldnt zip!

fact: akash would continue all payal ji payal ji and we are not likely to have anyone asking payal why SHE didnt reveal anything..aargh...the dhobi gets away with everything!!

fact: arnav and khushi will find love in a hopeless place
      akash and payal will find dove in a soapless place...aargh..epic lameness!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68SajimoknabnabdhivysukriNandalalamadmaxineNamzzapplesauce.serialjunkieDiamondLife

Fleeting.Romei

Groupbie

Fleeting.Romei

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Yup... the future is bleak and full of illogicality..
but I'll try withstanding all the plot absurdity I'm gonna face from now on because I'm faaar tooo invested in ASR and ArHi to just do the blame & leave act.Ouch

Oh well~ My escapist life just became sad.LOL

http://i.imgur.com/Y1Dxj.gif

Edited by Fleeting.Romei - 19 February 2012 at 11:44am

Vedika211asha...serialjunkieDiamondLife

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaam91

Fact: Khushi will find out why ASR married her in a hurry. Her love and respect for him will be 10 fold. (why? dont ask me, thats how serial heroine's brain works

she will be all "oh we are both so cute! woh apni behen ke liye jaan dega,..main apni jiji ke liye..basically we are both suckers for sisterly parasites and we have no life!!"

having said that
fact: yes we will have moments when ASR is tender towards khushi but that would only happen when she is sleeping(brush her hair off her face)..or wearing a saree with a blouse that just wouldnt zip!

fact: akash would continue all payal ji payal ji and we are not likely to have anyone asking payal why SHE didnt reveal anything..aargh...the dhobi gets away with everything!!

fact: arnav and khushi will find love in a hopeless place
      akash and payal will find dove in a soapless place...aargh..epic lameness!!!

And Rihanna goes into hysterics!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaam91NamzzNandalala

savvy05

IF-Rockerz

savvy05

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Excellent post Smile
FACT : We are such die hard fans who even on weekends are hooked onto to this forum  just to see if we can get any more insights, in spite of every Arhi move being dissected, trisected..!!

Edited by savvy05 - 19 February 2012 at 11:49am

dhivypremparbatJennyAvniNamzz

MagicalPoolside

MagicalPoolside

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Dove in a soapless place!!
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL