Punar Vivah

What are you excited to see?

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hola everyone! Im Jaz πŸ˜ƒ

I know that, like me, many of you are also waiting for the show to start...and may i add...i am beyond besabar for the show to start...it was supposed to start on Feb 6th...i was all excited ...but then Ravs told me they pushed it back...aab batao...they give us fantastic promos...ek mein tho Guru was shirtless...and they have the gall to push back the air date!? 😲 clearly they are already out to torture us! 😑...any way...

let me get to the whole point of this topic...

what are you most excited about? what about the show has you excited...what do you want to see...what cant you wait to see πŸ˜‰..

for me...i cannot wait to see Guru's acting chops as a father...i hadnt watched him in Ramayan or Pati, Patni Aur Woh...but i fell in love with him in Geet...he's an amazing actor...and him being a father isnt something that we've gotten to see yet...or at least i havent...so i really want to see that...and in the show he has two little girls...aww!!! 😳 i must say...there is nothing hotter than a committed and devoted father with his kids...πŸ˜‰

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hii jaz...
nice to see u here too...
well i am also super excited to see GC in his fatherly avtar...with d kids...
n specially as a father of 2 sweety little girls awww...
really i was also super pisses off when they postponed d date..
but now hopefully d 1st epi. will be worth d wait i guess...
n d promos i have fallen in love yaar with them...
really can't wait for 2morrow...
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey jaz!
Honestly i am just excited to see guru again! It has been way to long...and my eyes have been deprived from the need of seeing him 5 days a weekπŸ˜‰

His acting, expressions, and body☺️, has made me his deewani. So i am literally counting the hours now!

But the show looks really promising as well.  It's a different type of concept and it invovles two ppl learning to move on and fall in love all over again πŸ˜...i can just imagine so many hot and cute scenes happening ...hayyee

and there are kids invovled too...so i won't be surprised if the kids try to make plans for their mommy and daddy to get even closer πŸ˜‰

ufff i need to stop thinking and going to my dreamland...alot of college works is pending for me to do!!!

can't wait for tomorrow!!! Woot woot!!
FInally the wait is coming to an end!

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 12 years ago
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
M super exhilarated to see a mature love story of single parents !😊
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
even me too most excited to see him as a Dad to those sweet baby girls, andnot to forget the supercute Ansh!
I have seen him in both Ramayan and PPAW...he played a dad to two older boys in Ramayan.but that was only for few episodes...He was fantastic there
in PPAW.he was great with all age groups of children...
Can't wait to see him in PV now!
also looking forward to seeing him with Aaarti!
and i like KS also, as i hv seen some of her work...

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I think all share the same thoughts... Apart from drooling over GC, I wanted to see him as a father( A dream unfulfilled in GHSP. I guess CVs and channel had some other plans😑...How I wish past could be un done)... Promos of PV look promising... the kiddos are cutiepies...Looking forward to the chemistry of KS with GC.

Edited by adigaag - 12 years ago
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the promos are really amazing...so,expecting to watch a wonderful show...the concept is really good...& above all, i loved those little kids😊😊😊...
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
4 reasons to watch the show
1) Obviously to drool over Gurmeet's HAWT body,SEXY fingers. He is the best actor i have ever come across who doesn't need words to emote a scene but does emote through his beautiful expressive eyes.
2) I love all the kids they are so cute and wish to see Gurmeet playing fathers role.
3) I liked Kratika in the promos and she is so sweet and beautiful. I am waiting to see magical chemistry between Gurmeet and Kratika aka gurika or Aarya.
4) Looking forward for a family show with good story line.I liked the concept of the show.Hope PV doesn't disappoint me.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hey Jaz,

The entire premise and the story of PV is lifted from a 1998 Telugu movie ..The concept of remarriage between two unwilling parents deserted by their spouses , the girls in laws getting her remarried to the hero is a liberal copy if I may say so. Having seen the movie ...there is lots of drama and melodrama ahead πŸ˜› 
 I am just keen to see how Gurmeet will do an engaging drama and less GHSP kinda Trip, fall catch kind of romantic role. Well we know he excelled as Shant swabhav Ram and katilana killer bedroom looks waala romantic hero in GHSP... PV  , I hope will be in Saans, Hasratein  kind of bold sensitive mature territory. There is a serious dearth of meaningful storytelling in soaps now adays. I hope the cast and  the creatives manage to put in their best and stick to crisp screenplay . 

The actors have to work with 3 kids on a daily basis ..I am sure it will be tough on the crew...In Most of the soaps kids disappear or they are just talked but never appear on screen πŸ€£...In this show kids are the center around which the lives of the protagonists revolve .. Just waiting to see how it pans out.

Honestly I have never seen Krathika in any of her shows..am deffo curious how she will handle the role.  
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Jaz!!
Good to see many old members of GHSP here!!
I have only watched GC's show GHSP and he has done an awesomeee job as MSK!
Now i can't wait to see him as yash!
I'm sure he is going to rock as Yash!
I have seen Kratika as P2 i used to like her soo much!
The children are sooo cute too!
I can't wait for this show b/c i want to see chemistry of Yash and his children and yash and aarti!