Nadas Feb 20-24 Mon - fri on pg-1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan & Hopper

Hopper, neenga sonna maadhiri who is a full loose, who is half loose is just unfathomable.  Thinking back, the asylum seekers should be us for following this.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadas Feb 20-24 Mon - fri on pg-1 (Page 3)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thank you Srima.

This guy than sariyaana jodi for Mayilattam. I do feel sorry for paramu but mayillikku nalla venum than.

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima

I am ROFLing hearing that kObi is good at gauging people.  And loved Malar's kizhinjudhu response..  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Friday. I want Sam scenes . I want Sam scenes. No Sam scenesCry

Friday 24.2.2012

Nadu theru romance [Hmmm shreeku poyirukka vendiya scene].  Gopi & Malar ' returning from Bangle protection ceremony-  cool drinking & discussing about the function-Gopi seendufies Malar 'when is ours ' Malar corrects him not ours but mine , Gopi asadu vazhinjing. Next road side romeos entry  -Selva, Divya & Divya's husband coming out of a hospital. Dims romantically  whispers something into Div's ears who blushes.

This was the most irritating scene that I ever saw in Nadeswaram. What a cheap woman she is - just bcoz her husband is not able to know or understand anything she is romancing with her "driver cum servant" right under his (hubby) nose..!!AngryAngry

I thought Selva was different from his sister & bro-in law but he is worst off than them. Got a beautiful preggy wife at home and here he is seen romancing with a crow...all becoz of MONEY. Why can't his sister too find another man to romance for money sake since her husband is jobless and good for nothing? That way they both (bro+sis) are able to have fat bank balances respectively in a short period of time.Angry

I smelt something fishy right from the beginning - when this woman kept calling Selva at night when he was at home with his wife  - asking for the medication which they (she & her MIL)  were unable to trace while her hubby was giving so much of problem since Selva was not around. Selva spoke to his "lover" about the whereabouts of the medicine and then cooly disappeared in the wee hours of the morning without letting his wife or inlaws know of his sudden decision to go back to work. No truthful person would leave  home without informing his wife...and I wish his wife would leave him for good...for he is not worth a cent mainly bcoz he is a filty fellow now..!!Angry

I hope Divya's husband will recover soon and continue to pretend to be out of his mind just to catch his wife red-handed sleeping with Selva. He shd then kick her out of his house and his life without a penny to her name. Appo thaan we will be able to see if Selva still entertains his lover or run back to his wife. Strange though how come Divya's MIL was not able to catch both of them in action?Wink

Edited by Sue Nair - 26 February 2012 at 8:28pm

swash2

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

Thanks Srima

I am ROFLing hearing that kObi is good at gauging people.  And loved Malar's kizhinjudhu response..  

How is Malar going to tell Gobi what she just saw? Will he believe or blame her for her wild imaginations? Angry

If only Kobi had just shut his mouth instead of calling his machan Selva then perhaps they could have seen Diya leaning on Selva's shoulders and giving him a peck on his cheek while he drove away from the hospital.Wink 

Even if Gobi has seen it, knowing him he would advice Malar not to inform anyone at home and that he would approach his machan to stop his infidelity act.Tongue

Edited by Sue Nair - 26 February 2012 at 8:37pm

swash2

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the updates girls.Clap...but still boiling inside thinking of Selva and his filthy romance with Divya.Dead

This Divya is having an affair with Selva whom she knows now is married yet she is showing anger when Selva is talking to his wife...Angry

Malar would be observing Selva's movements from now onwards and perhaps she would be waiting for the right moment to whisper into Gobi's ears.LOL

Will Paramu end up marrying that thug Kumar or will she still sticks to marrying Nelliandavar's second son? Knowing her character she might go for Kumar coz he is loaded. Kumar is so adamant in wanting to marry her...quite interesting let's see what happens hereafter.Big smile

aviru

aviru

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shreenithi]                                               Nadaswaram aka  Naarasoram Nadungumswaram 

Monday 20th feb 2012  Episode no- ?? (Rombha mukkiyam)

Asku Laska Amour amour
Ai ast ast liebe
Aavo boling cinta cinta
Ishq Ishq meile
Love ishtam prema pyaro pyaro
oru kaadhal undhan melae...

Indha song meaning kooda purinjudum polarukku...

aana

Indha serial la ellarum yen ippadi kaatu katthal katharanga nnu puriya mattengudhuConfused

saamy saamy...Migan,lakshmi,ratna and srima ellam strong heart kondavanga...evlo kodumai episode venumnalum  avangalukku kudunga...Monday updater rombha paavam...sathama pesa kooda theriyadhu...So...Sound illama romantic aa oru epside kudunga saaamy...

shreenithi u   just  superb.10q  4 update.this  song  dedicated for all my   Nadhaswaram  friends  CryCryCryCryAngryAngryAngryAngryCryCryCryCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top