Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I'm just more than a bit surprised that a woman who has been the victim of an OCPD sufferer can just 

a) run away from him
b) have the courage/mental strength to get involved with another man

(as suggested by sbs) 

First I agree absolutely that she MUST get away from the situation. That is always the ONLY way to begin dealing with both her trauma and his rehabilitation (if it's possible). Usually, such victims have to seek the help of family/relatives/friends or even some protective women's refuge to get out of the home. Now this is just a temporary first step until she can collect her thoughts, seek some advice and support and decide how to proceed.

I don't know what happens in India, but in other countries usually the police can get involved if there's some immediate physical threat. They can detain him for 24 hrs, which gives her a chance to pack her bags and leave without his threats. Later he can even be charged.

As for starting a relationship with another man. No woman who goes through this can think of such things for years afterwards. It is just too traumatic. 

So my point is that Jhanvi's future is not all that straightforward. It's not as easy as leaving him and starting a new life. She has been damaged in ways that even she doesn't know. 

edit add:  usually, spouses go through a denial of the situation, then after leaving they have to deal with anger, then guilt, then shame... it's a huge issue, spousal abuse and any cv who tries to do it justice better cover the basics.

Edited by Hiral_Madame - 19 February 2012 at 9:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwale--Flora--RoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Jahnvi's future so easy to decide?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
We don't know what the CVs plan to show and sbs never said she will run away and get involved with a man straight away ... am sure it won't be easy at all for her ... and may be her struggle to start a new life is what this story will be all about ... so before we see it we can't judge its easy or what ... we know nothing about the story yet so we just because sbs said a savior will come does not mean she will run from viraj and fall straight in his arms  LOL am sure it won't be easy for her at all

But this does not at all mean she can't get over it and can never start life a fresh

Edited by Soaps1 - 19 February 2012 at 8:34am

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
^^ my view is that any kind of 'romance' with anyone, be it Viraj or a new man in her life just seems weird.

the constant fear of the unknown must be such torture and it's going to take drastic measures for her to start recovering.

yes, how she finds a way to recover should be the meat of the story,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwaleRoyalLEO_Krrish

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I agree the fear will be there and i hope they show that too ... but that does not mean she will never be able to rise above that fear ... it will take time yes but that does not mean she can't over come it ... she would need a lot of love and care to get over it ... she would have to learn to trust again to move on in her life

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I agree the fear will be there and i hope they show that too ... but that does not mean she will never be able to rise above that fear ... it will take time yes but that does not mean she can't over come it ... she would need a lot of love and care to get over it ... she would have to learn to trust again to move on in her life

exactly!  trust!  

and just another thought, she needs protection. i'm pretty sure that she's not going to get 24 hr police protection. LOL ... so maybe she'll need a bodyguard.

edit add: have added a few more points in my main post.

Edited by Hiral_Madame - 19 February 2012 at 8:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwaleRoyalLEO_Krrish

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Yea i agree on the added point ... they better deal with the trauma part once she leaves carefully ... the denial. the lack of trust in marriage in men, the fear, the nightmares

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@ Hiral: Good post! Thumbs Up

Lets see how Cvs have decided regarding the new man enters in their lives. Jhanvi is so weak that firstly she has to become strong and may be with the help of a friend or a woman (who had gone through similar) plus i just want to add one more thing as Kv mentioned in SBS, that Viraj's love is becoming less violent and more possesive..so i would just stick around to see how much he changes for her...who knows may be she doesn't need a shalter after all. If person changes for better and accept the mistake than one should give it a chance to change. will c.. plus in all this caos, we are forgetting that she is pregnenet too...so that is also one of the key factor. (as mentioned in IF interview, now the torture track is over and it's confirmed by both Main Leads). so it's just the time that we see something different.

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
@Krrish87:  Unfortunately possessiveness makes the victim feel completely trapped. Like being in a cage and watched 24/7. That psychological trauma starts to affect physical well-being as well. She cannot stay there. She has to get out. Or he has to be taken out. I'm not saying that this has to be permanent but for now she needs to get away for her sake, his sake and the baby's sake. 

I do understand that he's a victim and needs help as well. He is NOT the villain. I don't see him as such. And if he's treated and given time, there's no reason why they can't be re-united. But Jhanvi can't help him. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.