Mohit Raina is a fan of Sriti Jha's acting

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Sriti jhamohitt raina

Sriti Jha, Jahnvi in Life Ok's Saubhagyawati Bhav, might be playing a tortured wife onscreen; but off screen she is slowly and steadily climbing the ladder of success. In fact, her performance is been appreciated by her contemporaries and fans alike. But that is not it; even Lord Shiva can't stop himself from praising her. Referring to Mohit Raina, who plays the protagonist in Triangle Film Company's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev aired on Life Ok.

Mohit likes watching Sriti's performance in Saubhagyawati Bhav. In fact, the handsome actor has watched almost all of her shows on small screen. Mohit says, "I am a big fan of Sriti's work; I think she's brilliant. I have followed her body of work and she manages to surprise me every single time. Whenever she plays a new character, I think she has put her best foot forward, but she raises the bar every time. Whether, it is playing a queen in a show like Shaurya Aur Suhani or portraying the character of a mentally imbalanced girl in Jyoti, her performances have always stood out irrespective of her role."

With Lord Shiva praising her, we are sure Sriti must be feeling blessed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...WOW...OUR SRITI IS REALLY PRAISABLE...!
Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jahnvi ke ek aur deewane...mohit ji viraj se bach ke rahiyenga..😆
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
baapre... both r looking stunning in the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!  😍
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woowww they look so good in the pictures!!!!! 😃 N Yes Sriti's acting is out of the world!! Very natural!!
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sriti  deserves al that praise ... 👏 ri8 frm her first show in tellyworld sriti  did justice to each and every character she played awesome actress