||PV TRP/TAMs Ratings Thread #1|| - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Wooo hoo! I was just about to post that tweet 😃

And wowww a 2.6 TRP for the first week! That is absolutely incredible...I have seen a lot of new shows start in the past 8-9 months, but not one of them has come even close! Brilliant news, and hopefully it just continues to grow from here! ⭐️

Many, many congratulations to the PH and the whole cast of PV for an incredible beginning
Originally posted by Allbut1

Wooo hoo! I was just about to post that tweet 😃

And wowww a 2.6 TRP for the first week! That is absolutely incredible...I have seen a lot of new shows start in the past 8-9 months, but not one of them has come even close! Brilliant news, and hopefully it just continues to grow from here! ⭐️

Many, many congratulations to the PH and the whole cast of PV for an incredible beginning
yes dear...its really great and amazing news!! we did it in the first week itself!!!
please  post the TRPS of ZEE.for this week
Ormax Media ? @OrmaxMedia
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  

RT @shaileshkapoor: Zee TV grabs the no. 3 spot. Punar Vivaah opens at 2.6 TVR,🥳 🥳🥳Zee's best fiction launch in a while.

@naresh...can u please give the zee shows TRPS if possible Edited by gururocks77 - 12 years ago
wow... i can't belive PV  open 2.6 trp.. i think PV will be 3rd or 4th on Zee tv Tam chart... 1.PR 2.YMGGK 3.CB or PV (may be)
Originally posted by naresh123

wow... i can't belive PV  open 2.6 trp.. i think PV will be 3rd or 4th on Zee tv Tam chart... 1.PR 2.YMGGK 3.CB or PV (may be)

please give the channel shows TRPS.please
Originally posted by gururocks77

please give the channel shows TRPS.please
plz wait let me check but i think zee TAM chart release thursday or friday but frm TRP chart i will check... don't worry be happy nw paty time PV opens 2.6 TRP
Originally posted by naresh123

plz wait let me check but i think zee TAM chart release thursday or friday but frm TRP chart i will check... don't worry be happy nw paty time PV opens 2.6 TRP

ok dear...

According to TAM, Zee TV gained 43 GRPs to reach 222 GRPs at the end of Week 8. The rise in GRPs saw them reach third place, demoting Colors to fourth in the Hindi GEC ratings. Colors gained seven GRPs to reach 200 at the end of the week.

Star Plus continued to lead the pack even though it experienced a drop of 21 GRPs to reach 279. Sony TV retained its second position following a 17 GRP rise to end the week at 227 GRPs.

Sab TV's seven point drop of GRPs meant it reached 134 GRPs, but it maintained its fifth spot ahead of Life OK, which ended the week at 81 GRPs.

Imagine TV with 63 GRPs, came in at seventh place ahead of Sahara One (53 GRPs), Star Utsav (41 GRPs), DD1 (39 GRPs) and Zee Smile.

The top ten programmes of Week 8 were:        
Rank Channel Programme Air Date TVR
Star Plus

Diya Aur Baati Hum

06/02/12
2 Star Plus

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

06/02/12 5.22
3 Sony Entertainment TV

IDEA Filmfare Awards 2011

06/02/12 4.83
4 Star Plus