Celebrity Fan Clubs

**Angel** and ~@Demons@~(RP) Fan Club (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by backy

i hope u have read my PM anyways m glad u r here after soo  long we can chat ...gosh its been months since we chated

I have to wake up earlier to chat with you!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

no late in nights she can be seen here and there coz she is a bhoot bangla as per i knowLOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Angel** and ~@Demons@~(RP) Fan Club (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I never thought PZ has not done anything, she was one of the frequent bf changer as much as i know Wink

Yeah and she was open about it!!!!!Smile

Open means? Confused

It doesn't give u right to change ur bf's every time. Tongue

I never liked her

Well karte sabhi hai aur chupata hai!!!!

I don't see if we can accept Salman and Ranbir doing it, why can't we also accept PZ and Deepika doing it!!!!!!

who else other than Ness Wadia did Preity datedConfusedConfused
i know only about him!!!!!

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Priyanka Bassi and Shilpa Saklani at Survivor India TV show promotional event at Inorbit Mall in Mumbai
Shilpa Saklani, Priyanka Bassi and Payal Rohatagi at Survivor India TV show promotional event at Inorbit Mall in Mumbai
Priyanka Bassi and Shilpa Saklani at Survivor India TV show promotional event at Inorbit Mall in Mumbai
 Originally posted by Vartika di in priyanka bassi fanclub

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shreyamathur_18

are di koi si nahi actually i very strictly scolded and instructed by someone to comment on ech and evry post from where i had left it so that is what i am doing there is not any cat and the fightLOLLOLLOL

No one else it can be only Shaina Wink Wink Wink

I often get scolded by her like this LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Kya karu??

Tum log bina daant ke aate hi nahi ho!!!!!!!Angry Angry

aisa nahi haiUnhappyDisapprove

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged

one personality one name but the nature and attitude too very different this new rajveer may can achieve more than the older one Ermm

No ways!!!!Angry

No can match upto our Captain!!!!!!

Certainly not this one!!!!!!

i know there is no match between the captain and this new Rajveer but the time has really changed nowOuch
he himself doesn't says a word about those roles on tv and plainly avoids talking about it and just wanted to focus on movies done by himErmmOuch
i also lovedhim only in tv as rajveer and nothing else but what can we doConfused

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Images by Emma's pic account

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY VARTIKA DI IN PRIYANKA BASSI FAN CLUB OF SURVIVOR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Hey shaina :) Have you watch the song of the WUMM ?

Yes I have dear!!!!!

Soniya is very good!!!!!

The others are okay!!!!!

@Shaina 
Well  Frankly Speaking  I am not  so much happy to see  down marketing promotion of the  WUMMOuch.I didn't expect anything from RK  any movie .BCZ i know very well its would not to be happen at the box office Dead.I can't wasted my time to write  about on RK latest movie Ouchbcz I know very well   RK any movie would not to be happen at the box office  result  as far  or as soon . I did't find  of the WUMM  one single promo on tv anywhere .I 'v   watch been everyday MTV, Spix , V ,Start plus  or others channel ...properly but i 'v see only others movie  promo has been showing on tv properly  very well .  I 'v watch only WUMM  promo at the  Net .After see that i 'v realized RK 'v do something difff than his other past movie its good and his look quite hotter n coolest but i don't like his long  hair ...

IF this  movie will be released  at the 2 march then its sure would to be flop beyond doubt  without good promotion any movie doesn't work  that  was to be proved  rk last released soundtrack as example .

I am soo Stern Smile too see  on rk current career grpps ..how many movies have in his hand now ? RK still not sing any movie or any project as far .His hand have empty without any project Dead IF he will give  another flop so can you imagen how much  his career get to be  down ? Can you imagen ?.I really want his success but at the moment its would not to be possible .

I hope i would to be wrong proved .Hope yours all loved n blessing for him get to bringing  lots of  success for him  n i wish his career day by day get  to be brighter  n more bright .

I loved him from my true soul n heart  only God know how much i loved him  n my loved for him  never ever get to down .

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 21 February 2012 at 1:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ronojoy_riaMehwisMixcoTree

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

Anyone in here around ?

hey Olive i'm also hereSmile

hey shreya  Have good to see you in here Big smile  but my moods does n't well at the moment  after see  worsted promotion Deadof the  RK  latest movie  ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top