Phulwa

Old Articles of Ajay

Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone, just wanted to share this old articles of Ajay with u guys. And l hope i'm not crossing any rules.😊

My real life LOVE STORY is not began yet

Tagged with: Ajay Singh Chaudhary

He came into limelight with Anurag Basu's tv serial Love Story. He did Kumkum, Sujata and a bike based show Champs on Bindaas Channel. Now-a-days he is seen in Palampur Express on Sony. After his debut film 'Let's Dance' his next film 'Aamras' is ready to release. Let's shake leg with very calm and cool Ajay Singh Chaudhary…

GG: You had never thought of becoming an actor…

A: Ya, never before. I didn't even knew what modeling was. In Meerut I use to take tuition's when I was in 9th-10th standard. My students always use to tell me that I should go for acting. I did workshop with NSDN. Then somewhere I started liking acting.

GG: Then how did it start?

A: When I was doing my graduation, I gave my medical entrance exam. I was also selected for bachelor of dental science course. But at that time I participated in a modeling contest in Meerut and  won it. I decided to come to Mumbai for career.

GG: Then?

A: After coming to Mumbai I joined the two year course of Masters in Theater. During that time I didn't give any audition. I learnt acting, editing etc. whole day long. Then I got Anurag Basu's Love Story and my journey began.

GG: How was your experience of Love Story?

A: Awsome. It was like a dream roll for me. Because of that, I got videos and films. That show gave me a lot.

GG: How did you get Let's Dance?

A: There was a teacher, Veena Maheta when I was doing my course. She used to watch Love story regularly. She suggested Aarif my name for the film.

GG: Tell us something about Aamras.

A: I am playing a guide in Pachghani. He falls in love with tourist. Four girls enter his life and how he chooses one of them is the story. The film is about friendship and emotions. I enjoyed a lot doing this film. My co-star girls are very sweet and friendly. We used to do fultu dhamaal-masti on the set.

GG: How was your experience with Rupali Guha?

A: She is talented director. She knows how to take hundred percent from the actor as per the character. She was like a friend. She took care of the whole unit.

GG: You have done theater, videos, tv and film. Which one do you like the most?

A: Of course theater. I have directed some plays as well. But according to me theater and films are more closer but tv is very different.

GG: Let's Dance, Aamras and Palampur Express all are woman oriented. Why did you accept these offers?

A: My funda is very simple. I liked the character, story and creative team. I have done my job with all my heart and soul. Nobody can say that Ajay has not done well.

GG: Before accepting any offer do you discuss it with anybody?

A: With Anurag Basu. He is like my friend, philosopher and guide.

GG: Which director do you like the most?

A: Anurag Basu and Vishal Bhardwaj. The way Vishalji adopted plays of Shakespear for the films is awesome. If you have watched Maqbool you will understand.

GG: You get many comments from the girls. Any memorable moment?

A: I went to a college function as chief guest. A girl came, pulled my cheeks and said that I'm very sweet…aur main sharm se pani pani ho gaya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mula thumbnail
Ajay Chaudhary who portrays Ustaad in Kumkum talks about his fear, likes and dislikes in our weekly column...
here is the link

Shocking: MMS of Ajay Singh Chaudhary being stripped by four girls

Yes Palampur guy was stripped by four gals! It happened when he was recently shooting for the film Aamras. 

A major part of the film's unit comprises of women, and these women were like house on fire. One pleasant evening, these not-so-feminine ladies decided to stay in the shacks, but it turned out to be really unpleasant the next day, with the hot sun baking them dry. It was so hot that they started spraying water on each other, and it became riotous fun for them. 

Poor Ajay was walking by and happened to bump into them in this masti-making mood, and he instantly became their scapegoat. All the four gals pounced on him and ripped apart his clothes. Now if that was not enough for these wild babes, they went on to make a MMS of this incident. One of them literally shot it on phone! 

So now it will not be a shocker, as well as whodunit if you find Ajay's semi-nude MMS anywhere.

Edited by mula6484 - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@thanx 4 the article!!!hes really talented!! whoever aske d him 2 bcum actor must'd seen his talent. IMO hes one of the best actors on TV & he can even b put wid sum of our best movie stars!!😊😊👏👏⭐️
Mula thumbnail

Ajay Chaudhary

Ajay Chaudhary, who is currently seen in Anhoniyon Ka Andhera, has a good sense of dressing. But, the actor does not really follow any brand or designer as he tells TellyChakkar that he wears what makes him comfortable.

Fashion is: Whatever one is comfortable in.

Who chooses your clothes? I used to but now Jyoti, (Makkar) my fiancee does.

Do you wear accessories? Yes, watches. I have this huge collection of them.

Do you follow any brands? No, I am not a brand person I wear whatever I like.

Favourite shopping destination: The US

Most expensive buy: I bought these glares for 30,000 and even now when I move out with them I keep them safely.

Clothes you are comfortable in: T-shirt and jeans but now since my characters are wearing formal clothes all the time, I am comfortable in those too.

Favourite designer: No one. The styling part is done by Jyoti though.

Must-have in your wallet: There is this prayer book in my wallet all the time, apart from that, I have a coin from Vaishno Devi.

Favourite perfume: CK and Black Kenneth Cole.

Colour that fills your wardrobe: White.

Make font size defaultMake font size larger
Ajay Chaudhary

One more actor has switched lanes. From the small screen to the big screen Ajay Chaudhary will debut with Let's Dance, a film directed Aarif Sheikh. He is eagerly awaiting the release of his debut film on 19th June.

Currently his serial Palampur Express is on air and the actor is enjoying both the mediums. In conversation with Tellychakkar Ajay shares his experiences.

From small screen to the big screen, how has your journey been so far?

Yeh journey thodi si ajib thi…I have done my Masters in theatre from Mumbai University which instilled the confidence for acting. I got my first serial Love Storywhich was directed by Anurag Basu where I played a character similar to Saif Ali Khan's in Film Omkara. That was the time when I was happy with whatever little I got. Currently I am playing the lead role in Palampur Express. People who had seen me on TV had suggested my name to Aarif Sheikh and that is how I got this film. The journey so far has been good.

Do you have any idol in films?

Irfaan Khan….unka kirdaar chhota ho yaa bada logon ne use hamesha hi saraha hai…today there are so many films where they are creating characters specially for him. I am a big fan of Irfaan Khan. Then there is SRK and many more actors who have come from TV to films, but I only like Irrfan Khan.

When did you face the first camera?

The first time I was a little nervous. But nobody laughed even when I goofed up. Even the unit would encourage me all the time. It's almost been a school for me. Today I am very comfortable.

You have worked with theatre artistes. Has this been helpful?

Of course, it has benefited me. You learn in school and then more than that you learn while watching others. Today my confidence is much higher.

Tell us something about your character in the film?

I play a simple guy who comes from a small town and is the owner of a small restaurant. One day he sees an innocent girl Suhaani (Gaytri Patel) and falls head over heels in love with her. Later he makes a wish that all her dreams come true…and afterwards even she starts liking him. But my love for her is silent not loud.

As the name suggests the movie revolves around dancing, so are you also a good dancer? Have you gone through any special training?

Dancer? Not at all….thoda bahot haath per hila leta hu…but not a professional like Gayatri is. And according to my director the film is based on one dancing star only. I prefer to be what I am best at, and that is acting.

How do you describe Ajay Chaudhary off- camera?

Ek aam aadmi…..I am a very shy person and a simple guy, but no one thinks that I am very simple. Whenever I get time from my shooting, I like to travel. I also play cricket, pool, chess, aur saath hi mujhe bike aur car racing ka bhi shauk ha.

Is working on the big screen different from working on the small screen?

In films you have sufficient time to work on your script and for a serial there are too many scenes in one day. And you can not justify each scene. For a TV serial you have no chance to learn in between but in films you learn, learn and learn only. And the confidence of that learning shows in your film.

Edited by mula6484 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"aur main sharm se pani pani ho gaya."

ROFL!! I can so imagine that. He is such a shy person. Sweet. :)

And I just died after reading the second article. 'Semi-nude MMS'!!! Oh God! How did he survive that? 🤣

Thank you so much for posting these. :D
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

"aur main sharm se pani pani ho gaya."

ROFL!! I can so imagine that. He is such a shy person. Sweet. :)

And I just died after reading the second article. 'Semi-nude MMS'!!! Oh God! How did he survive that? 🤣

Thank you so much for posting these. :D

yeah anu same thots here!!😆😆😆
and yes 2nd article.i'd read it earlier & i was really shocked reading that!!😲how cud any1 do such things wid a prsn!!i felt really angry wid those gals.if sum guy'd done such thing wid them  then how wud'd they felt!!they shudn't'd done this afterall every1 has the rite  2 dignity!!
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiny15

yeah anu same thots here!!😆😆😆

and yes 2nd article.i'd read it earlier & i was really shocked reading that!!😲how cud any1 do such things wid a prsn!!i felt really angry wid those gals.if sum guy'd done such thing wid them  then how wud'd they felt!!they shudn't'd done this afterall every1 has the rite  2 dignity!!

Yes, jokes aside that wasnt a nice thing to do at all. He is a guy but that doesnt mean that one can cross the limits. Esp the MMS part seems to much. But then again, we diddnt what exactly happened so cant comment much on the girls. 
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Think more in love with him day by day😊. Thx for posting the articles.  He is just sooo sweet.
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh, I felt bad 4 Ajay wen I read the 2nd article, I just feel pity 4 him. Really! But in my opinion Ajay is a shy,2 cute n a funny person. I don't knw y but I got inspired by his actin in "Dil se diya vachan" where he played a negative character. B it negative or positive, AJAY IS THE BEST!!!! Once again, I want 2 say, HE IS 2 CUTE, ADORABLE N A CHARMIN PERSON.
aroojm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for all the articles on our lovely Ajay.. and i agree with vita is an amazing actor  the best... Hats Off to you Ajay and keep up the amazing work your doing.. 😃👍🏼