Navya

||*Reloaded* Navya Newsletter-Sign-Up Sheet|| - Page 2

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i wanted to add my name in many but unfortunately i wont be avaliable in end of feb and march completely...well if its monthly then i can take up the responsibility in april๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kriya17

i wanted to add my name in many but unfortunately i wont be avaliable in end of feb and march completely...well if its monthly then i can take up the responsibility in april๐Ÿ˜Š

we'll have from april only...!
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

i'll be there

๐Ÿค—i thought i am dead this time ...no i guess this many sec r enough 1st let people sign up them then we can think about adding sec...๐Ÿ˜›
bairaagix thumbnail
see rashu...sign-up sheet is on now...and it'll take weeks to fill up...and from april we'll have it...so by then i'll be free to help you... and if you are not there...i'll myself back-out...

can you PM some of ur navya friends about this?

btw i meant...add ur name in sections u wanna do๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

we'll have from april only...!

then im in...let me see what can i do from it?๐Ÿ˜‰
Rashu1505 thumbnail

see rashu...sign-up sheet is on now...and it'll take weeks to fill up...and from april we'll have it...so by then i'll be free to help you... and if you are not there...i'll myself back-out...

can you PM some of ur navya friends about this?

btw i meant...add ur name in sections u wanna do๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†i knew it shivi u want me to add my name but i wont...๐Ÿ˜›ek report banane me hi jaan nikalti hai...what????no dnt back out i am there k i will pm them now...๐Ÿ˜ณ
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Rashu & Shivangi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I would love to do most romantic moment , scene of the week, & character of the week ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BTW I like Ritchelle's idea of biweekly! It will help reduce the stress & cut down on choices for the writers desk stuff! Thanks for bringing this back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rashu1505 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Hey Rashu & Shivangi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I would love to do most romantic moment , scene of the week, & character of the week ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BTW I like Ritchelle's idea of biweekly! It will help reduce the stress & cut down on choices for the writers desk stuff! Thanks for bringing this back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

adding u dear...๐Ÿ˜ƒwe will decide soon abt biweekly or monthly news letter soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Rashu/Shivangi- What do you mean by viewer's take of the week? It sounds interesting!
bairaagix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Rashu/Shivangi- What do you mean by viewer's take of the week? It sounds interesting!

means you PM some Navyians and ask certain set of questions and tell them to answer...eg: about current track...future track! and character development and so on