Cant God love ??? (ArSh OS)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

neha2607

Goldie

neha2607

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
hey all,
i know i said i wont be updating any more ff or OS till my boards are over but i couldn't stop myself from posting this OS.

Note: 
After reading this OS many of you might consider me as a mad and freaked out 18 year old girl but mind you I'M NOT MAD nor am I FREAKED OUT LOLLOL

A little about the OS, in Hindu mythology the world is created, destroyed[kalyug] and then recreated. And its said that during Kalyug, from when the real destruction of earth with start Lord Krishna will be born again to revive the values and recreate the earth and destroy the evil...
This OS is all about a God that love's not only for himself but also to save the earth before its too late.

Hope you all with like this piece of work.
Do share your views and tc
luv,
neha [shona]

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant God love ??? (ArSh OS)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha2607

Goldie

neha2607

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged

CAN'T GOD LOVE ???? 

A gentle breeze skimmed over her body, playing through the long grass beneath her, calling her from her dreams. She woke, confused by the sight infront of her. A canopy of green leaves that stretched far over her head, blue morning sky giving it a glowing look. Thinking about last night events, she could remember climbing into her own bed for a good sleep. She'd remember coming to the empty house back from work, changing into comfortable pair of clothes and slipping into the warmth of her blanket waiting for her dreams to swaddle her.

How she had gotten here from her empty and boring life to this heaven was still unknown to her. She surveyed her surrounding trying to find which place it is, but all in vain.

The cry of the birds had her shifting her gaze. The sound of the water, waves clashing reached her ear and the salty scent of the ocean upon the breeze kept on teasing her nose.  It was infont of her, the magnificent ocean, birds chirruping all around, early morning rays along with the never ending mystery. Stepping ahead, she noticed a figure of a man sitting on a dunes few feets away, watching her every movement.

His eyes caressed the soft curves of her body, the sleek lines and perfect curves made her so very desirable to him from the very first sight. Her emerald green eyes shinning, her shinny long hair, her full lips all looked so tempting. The changing color of her cheeks caught his instant attention. Seeing the effect he had on her, he moved forward reducing the distance between them with each passing second.

Seeing him approach her with an unknown desire in his oceanic blue eyes increased her heart beat. He was a magnificent specimen of manhood, heavily muscled but with a grace.

"Shilpa"''''.thats all her whispered making her close her eyes, adjusting to the new sensation he aroused in her.

After what seemed like eternity, she opened her eyes''..big and a little frightened to see this unknown yet known stranger.

Sh: who''who are you ? [her voice shaking with all the mixed emotions she felt]

Vo: I'm known with many names, my dear shilpa, at different time by different people "Apollo by Romans" , "Zeus by Greeks" and what not ''''its upto you what u want to call me [he smiled and said]

Shilpa stared at the man, fighting the attraction she was feeling towards him.

Sh: Okay

She stared at him, trying to find a way to escape her mind constantly warning her about this insane man whereas her heart asked rather pleaded her to stay'''.stay with this man who was arousing such deep feelings within her, the very first time in her life making her heart skip a beat.

His smile grew bigger as he saw her take a step back towards the sea.

Vo: I didn't expect you to believe my words. I just hoped you would but I know of the cynicism of this time, f its non belief in religions of old. I understand your fears my love.

Sh: then do you also understand my wish to get away from you''..do you ?

She couldn't help but admire his beauty, chiseled muscled body or his rugged face with his dimpled smile. His lips fully stretched with a gentle smile making her wonder how will they feel upon her own lips.

Vo: You may find out if you wish. I Vow to you I wouldn't do anything your heart doesn't allow. You can kiss me all you want

Sh: wh'..what do you mean''''.

Sh: how did you''''no, I didn't mean that. Why would I want to kiss you, what made you think like that ??

His laughter sounded music to her ears.

Vo: because that's what you desired. I can read your thoughts just like my own. I know your desires and your fears''.i know your deepest regretsSh: that's impossible. You cant just read my thoughts, just bcoz I want to kiss''.

She kept her hand on her mouth, embarrassed of the blunder she just made.

Vo:  I know it since the time I have seen you. I've loved you since years my love'''since you were considered too young to own hearts desire but just waited till whats considered maturity in the present world.

He refused to let her know how he had cheated the sisters of time and fate who had their eyes set upon him. He felt a pang of guilt for hiding the truth '''.the truth of how he had stolen her away from the one in her world just to claim her as his with all her love and consent.

Sh: so you mean, you watched me with some kind of crystal ball???  [without hiding the laughter out of her mouth]

Vo: No, I don't need any crystal ball to view your world. I use the water to view it all '..

He stepped forward as she just stared at him in disbelief

Vo: like this

The water near their feets froze, frothy white with the pounding of the surf. I shone like a polished ice and upon it figures namely humans could be seen. Busy streets, men and women hustling on their way, traffic noise erupting, people yelling and fighting for petty reasons.

Shilpa jumped back, she gasped in shock. She watched in wondered awe as he again turned it back, the wave returned to the ocean once more this time without any path of vision.

Sh: what are you ?? who are you ???

Vo[laughed]: I am all. It's easier to say what I'm not

He stepped forward gently tucking the strand of her hair, stroking her silky tresses.

Vo: I'm what you would think of as god. But we all are so much more than that.

Shilpa felt herself drawn into his eyes, unconsciously stepping forward until her arms brushed against his chest. That simple touch seemed to spark within her with such intensity which existed was unknown for her.

Sh: but if you are God''[her voice growning husky with desire] what would you want from me ?

Vo: [smiled] Why shilpa, even a God can love'..cant he?

He turned her guiding her to walk next to him along the seashore, their footprints disappearing'

Vo: All I do is love you, shilpa with all my heart. Enough so that I wish to bestow upon you a sacred gift you'll have to wish to receive.

Sh: what gift ?

Vo: You are the one named for the mother earth''.I wish to gift you the joy of your name, let you become one of us as much as it is possible and as the mother of all the humans''the world of good.

Sh: You are just making fun of me. One cant become a God just by wish. My parents were professors and I'm a qualified doctor, before they died they taught me about the truth and all the myths.  

Laughing at her sudden outburst of anger, enjoying the passion that flamed through her nose making her go red.

Vo: what your believe isn't the only truth. There are many truths still undiscovered. Man has been gifted with knowledge and freedom but he has lost all these due to his greed and envy.

Vo: But you shilpa, can help. You can be the start for things to change if you accept the gift I'll give you. If you become the mother earth, man will learn from his mistakes before its too late.

Sh: how''..????

Vo: Through me, shilpa''through our love, we can bring forth a child that will help man make those changes.

She stared into his eyes, thinking how she had gotten here.

Vo: sit with me''no one will come here, this place is private. I give you my word. I wont do anything you don't desire.

Sh: what if I don't accept your gift ?

Vo: then my dear, this [pointing to the place they were in] will disappear just the way I will and you will be back into your house back with no one, back to your lonely life where you wish to find true love.

Sh: And what if I wish to go back right now ?

Vo: I will comply my love. But devastation would be my bedfellow for the rest of my existence. Can you not give me the time to make you see that you can love me the way I love you ?

Sh: I don't know

She felt herself weakening under his powerful gaze breaking all her resolve to go back to her own world away from this insanity.

Will be completed shortly...

do share your views

luv,

neha [shona]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhima_017SHWETAKASHLOVER

--Shree--

Groupbie

--Shree--

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Very nice

Post Reply New Post