Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 139

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
SP Tweets..

STAR Plus @StarPlus_India

Apke favorite stars - Pratigya, Aditya aur Priya aarahe hain Bhopal. Meet them at Bhopal Haat at 3:30 pm. Be there.http://on.fb.me/xhZDSR

STAR Parivaar Awards @star_parivaar

Apke favorite stars - Pratigya, Aditya aur Priya aarahe hain Bhopal. Meet them at Bhopal Haat at 3:30 pm. Be there.http://on.fb.me/xhZDSR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SPA 2012: DISCUSS HERE!! (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
What is exactly happening? PG Is all alone!! Ridiculous!

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Deffo..P luks bit odd with her partner character.

.anshu.

.anshu.

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Looks like seriously Arhaan and SP has a problem...ConfusedConfusedConfused

Even if they show Arhaan with other couples...it is still unfair on us..ConfusedConfused

Looks like Krishna is not going to win anything...let alone sucking up..he toh doesn't even attend proper events that he should...Sleepy
Lets not blame SP here.Sleepy

Its Arhaan who is deliberately avoiding all public show up.Confused
Remember how Arhaan's video was the first to come up during Mumbai marathon series promo.When it was released,it was the only one of a kind and other star's promo came 2-3 days later.He was even there on New year ad by sp.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.RdhakarnVeena.S....Poojie....

arvinder.singh

arvinder.singh

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by .anshu.

Guess what??worst nightmare coming trueOuch
Arhaan missing out frm SPA promo as well...i saw the pics of the promo shoot frm SNS forum.
Sorry i cant post the pics due to slow net...here is the link

Only Pratigya??Smile

yaaa only prats...but we need to admit she is looking outstanding among all...all the burden on her shoulder only...if AB is with her than our show will definaatly won all the awards...no chance for the others...c others have no chance...no chemistry...no power pack acting nothing...sorry no offend for anybody...but thats the reality that AB-PG have upper hand in all category..i m  not saying this just becx i m fan of them...but i m really big fan of them becx they r the BEST...nobody can deny that...even others nominatee too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22Bruce_LEden_luvsKriyadhakarn

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Guys anyone plz ask him through FB...

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Even if they show Arhaan with other couples...it is still unfair on us..ConfusedConfused

Looks like Krishna is not going to win anything...let alone sucking up..he toh doesn't even attend proper events that he should...Sleepy

Remember how Arhaan's video was the first to come up during Mumbai marathon series promo.When it was released,it was the only one of a kind and other star's promo came 2-3 days later.He was even there on New year ad by sp.

Public shows?? Here in SPA he gonna come as K only not as AB..thru out from promos to the event..to the performances..its only the character...then whats the problem??

Or show is gonna show a amke over for K n so he cannot attend????? this is the only possible rason i can think of...

e

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Public shows?? Here in SPA he gonna come as K only not as AB..thru out from promos to the event..to the performances..its only the character...then whats the problem??

Or show is gonna show a amke over for K n so he cannot attend????? this is the only possible rason i can think of...

e

Krishna is going to have a makeover??...what makes u say that Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top