SONYA_K thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi friends,

I wanted to share this with all of u...😭

Well, right now I am in Goa..I will be back to Mumbai tomorrow..

In my hotel the cast and crew of JJKN are going to come on the 24th.πŸ˜ƒ

Unfortunately I cant meet any of them as I wont be here on the 24th..😭

They were supposed to come here earlier..😭..I thought of meeting them...Esp Samir Soni..😭

But I am sooooo UNLUCKY that I cant meet any of them!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
dont worry sonya....we are all as unlucky as you....as none of us would be able to meet them as well πŸ˜‰
Jots thumbnail

yeh chillax Sonya k, one day ur wish to meet the jjkn crew will come true, OMG ur in Goa, after reading that i feel like im the unlucky one, sat here at home, plus its raining cats and dogs πŸ˜†.

Jots πŸ˜‰

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jots

yeh chillax Sonya k, one day ur wish to meet the jjkn crew will come true, OMG ur in Goa, after reading that i feel like im the unlucky one, sat here at home, plus its raining cats and dogs πŸ˜†.

Jots πŸ˜‰

urrgghh talk of raining - i live in london ....cherrapunji is the only place that can beat london's record
KiRaN_K thumbnail

well..don;t don't feel bad cuz liek lashforever said we are all as unlucky as you....lol..you can see purab on TV about that!lol..πŸ˜† 

btw gauri looks nice in ur avtaar..guess what?..i met her and hiten in U.S.πŸ˜ƒ.they loooked soooooooooo cute together!😳that was one lucky thing that happened to me..but thats it..right now i am very unlucky as i have soooooooooooooo much HW..and its a spring break..ahhhh😭

jprasad thumbnail
oh boy!  man o man!  Can't you extend ur stay???  πŸ˜›
jprasad thumbnail
hmmmm...I wonder y they are in Goa????  πŸ˜›
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww, im unlucky as well with you. maybe you should tell someone from there to take pictures and autographs for you and then e mail it back to you. thats a good strategy!!! aww, dont feel bad though, jus relax and watch him on tv.
Selina thumbnail
You should be happy, you are in an awesome place like Goa right now. I would give anything to be there right now.
shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

hmmmm...I wonder y they are in Goa????  πŸ˜›

hmm..... maybe they are already filming Armaan and Jassi's honeymoon...πŸ˜‰