Pirivom Sandhipom 20th-24th February (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
friday: Jothi has so much to talk,...
elvo aasai oru ponnu mnasula...she acted out this part so well...all her wishes and dreams about her marriage...!
Kalyanam menas...periyavanga should be there to bless us to have a happy married life...

before that...sontham bandham ellaarum vanthu every single thing they have to do..

.from the little children of the family to the elderly thaathaa paatti varaikkum...seeing our mana kolam...they should happily  sirikanum...

mura paiyanuga...murai ponnugal...friends...ellaarum nammalai paarthu kindal seithu...sirukkanum...

In a big kalyana madabathuleh...our wedding should take place kolaa galamaa...while the gurukkal chanting the manthiram...and the nadaswaram and melam...making so much loud music...while people would try to talk...over that kalyana sathangaal...ore sathamaa irukkanum...ange...

in the middle of all this my parents should tell you " please take good care of our girl" nu solli...they have to hand over me to you...while doing that they will hug me tight and should cry...and I also have to burry my face on their shoulders and "oh" nu azhanum...

When I am sent to my puguntha veedu..with you...all the neighbours should gather and bless me...seeing all this my parents should feel proud and happy ...they will be struggling to hide their mixed emotions...

And I will see all this...and hold your hand and leave the  place...There is so much joy in all this...Ipaadithaneh namma kalyanam nadakanum...?but...in the marriage you want to have...all this are missing Karthik...!!

Ippadi without anyone...like orphans...if we are getting married like this...I am not even able to acceot this as a wedding karhtik...after my parentsa ..I love Revathy so much...and I thought of asking her help in this matter...I met her too...but when I met her..I could not even face her and tell the truth...on the other hand...she does not have anything against me at all...but she did not talk to me as usual...do you know how much pain that caused me karthik?..I am scared KArthik that we may lose all this relations...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaanjMayil_irahelavanyazsneha_vijayramyvijay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 20th-24th February (Page 5)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
thanks atina maa for the super duper update 
and this special abt marriage and WOW jo's expression is super loved it !!!
and hope jo will get married to karthi like she expected !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you atina for the updates plus the pictures.Star

Reva is getting out of control day after day. The talk was between Karthik and Prabu and she has no right to butt in and demand Karthik for his behaviourOuch Though Prabu is her husband, but they are talking in office dealings and who is Reva to demand Karthik to give respect? I like the way Karthik without looking at her face said "i am not talking to you" He should put her on spot and not let her over adigaram in his life.

She is showing her anger only because of the love issue. Reva tries to push him and make him feel guilty. What does she mean manasatchi totta paar? Ermm She should be the one doing that Confused She supported him from the start about the anamika thing and even when anamika did not turn up for few meet points, she was the one who encourage him so much. Now because its her sister.. she is against it?? Totally not fair.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjmiganlavanyazatina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.