Pirivom Sandhipom 20th-24th February (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayil_irahe

oh one minor/major thing: i think Syed a while ago stated that the story isnt going to follow bidaai, so maybe it is a little unfair to compare those two story lines Embarrassed

Completely agree with you on this ... Star as for rest of you points i will be back once sneha posted the updates... as most answer's are there Tongue

Edited by hopper_ocean - 22 February 2012 at 5:13pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 20th-24th February (Page 4)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Ok this is going to be long but I am just too frustrated...but before i come with my view on th characthers and the story i would like to say a big thank to the great updaters, and those who a responsible for a healthy discussion about  this serial Hug

The main irritating thing about her character is though that she seemed so strong and bold in the beginning, but now she is just being unreasonable about small (make karthik choose between her and work, when she know karthik is needed there too) and big problems (accusing karthik of not being serious and not come up with a proper solution ' which she won't agree to)

Another main thing is that she has ruined her relationship with her father, mother and Revathy with all the lies, and makes harm to aravind and his family.

Last week I praised prabhu and karthik relationship and I would hate to see that that relationship sink too.

Prabhu: they haven't messed with his charecther yet ' although I don't understand the sudden change and what happened with the wrong pills?

General story: like you guys said I miss the bonding between jothi and revathy, when the base for the show is their relationship. They messed up in it when they decided jothi should hide anything from revathy from the time when she saved "shanmugam's" number in her phone.

Oh'i really cant see an end to their lovetrack its getting out of hand with all these secrets and only one person who doesn't know and so on, the only thing that is keeping me to the serial is revathy and prabhu's relationship ' but lets see how long there will go before they will be hit by a storm of problems, misunderstanding and sorrow

oh one minor/major thing: i think Syed a while ago stated that the story isnt going to follow bidaai, so maybe it is a little unfair to compare those two story lines Embarrassed

WEll put thoughts , but i feel if was like original it would have been good , but thing is that there are many ways to take this track in good way not at all necessary it shud be like bidaaii they can make it better by some good ideas and not by breaking bonds Angry
as for REva characters they hav totally damaged itAngry
they are unneccerily dragging ...it is so ill to watch this Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahekrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessiekarthik

WEll put thoughts , but i feel if was like original it would have been good , but thing is that there are many ways to take this track in good way not at all necessary it shud be like bidaaii they can make it better by some good ideas and not by breaking bonds Angry

as ive told before this is tamil serial LOL they need to make it as complicating as they can and also to tarnish the good characters Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahe..Jessie..krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessiekarthik

Ok this is going to be long but I am just too frustrated...but before i come with my view on th characthers and the story i would like to say a big thank to the great updaters, and those who a responsible for a healthy discussion about  this serial Hug

The main irritating thing about her character is though that she seemed so strong and bold in the beginning, but now she is just being unreasonable about small (make karthik choose between her and work, when she know karthik is needed there too) and big problems (accusing karthik of not being serious and not come up with a proper solution ' which she won't agree to)

Another main thing is that she has ruined her relationship with her father, mother and Revathy with all the lies, and makes harm to aravind and his family.

Last week I praised prabhu and karthik relationship and I would hate to see that that relationship sink too.

Prabhu: they haven't messed with his charecther yet ' although I don't understand the sudden change and what happened with the wrong pills?

General story: like you guys said I miss the bonding between jothi and revathy, when the base for the show is their relationship. They messed up in it when they decided jothi should hide anything from revathy from the time when she saved "shanmugam's" number in her phone.

Oh'i really cant see an end to their lovetrack its getting out of hand with all these secrets and only one person who doesn't know and so on, the only thing that is keeping me to the serial is revathy and prabhu's relationship ' but lets see how long there will go before they will be hit by a storm of problems, misunderstanding and sorrow

same thought for me too jessie.Thumbs Up

if they don't want to follow the original track , they can show how good each relationships are .

father daughter bonding is such a wonderful one ,wish they had not shown a girl like jo cheating her father for such a long time , why can't she say about her love to her dad  , just for a man who she loves for few months , how can jo forget her lovable parents who brought her up for so many years.Angry

Jo 's character is a bad example of a daughter.Thumbs Down

Mayil_irahePriyaanj

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
wow woow.. nice to the analyisis and all your POVs. Clap

@jessie & Kriti-- as I told you, it is because the bidaai track is fixed in your mind, you seem to feel hatred towards the whole serial as such. Your points are correct on Jyo & Reva's characters, relationship can be shown in a better way as all expected.  This of course is better than other tamil serials ( if you are really watching those) though I am not defending here.. I think this dragging of scenes will end up in a good note which is my hope! Approve
And one more point all the characters cannot be flawless and if the character is shown superior and divine, it seems to lack the naturality I beleive.You can see many serials where the lead role is shown good everytime and superior which lack the so called naturality. Hope things will get into place soon!Wink

@Mayil - excellent analysis.

Finally if you take up the characters..
Jyo - can be blamed on several decisions  but she has also a point which might be  baseless. Disapprove
Karthik can be blamed for supprting Jyo and not being serious but difficult to put the blame entirely on him .Ouch
Revathy can be blamed but she is thinking abt the good of SR & family but not her lovable sister!Shocked
Aravind can be blamed on his actions but he too has his POV Ermm
SR can be blamed only for the stuborness and his trust on his daughter which is the main hindrance for Jyo to disclose her love.Ouch
Dhanam can be blamed for thinking only of her husband and family POV and not abt her daughter.D'oh
As Prabhu mentioed its all fate to decide and I hope that willl turn out postiive for everyone.. Tongue

I hope everyone takes this as an entertainment factor.Thumbs Up

Mayil_iraheramyvijay

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
thanks sneha maa for the updates.

Well said by Prabu Thumbs Up Reva does not have any rights to question Jo. And its better she just remains quite if she is not happy about it. Or talk to Shanmugam and get both Jo and Karthik back together ...

As for Karthik, there is no point getting angry at office. By right job should have been the main concern. Seem like his not good in handling 2 situations in life .. Job and Jo. As for Abi husband, he has no right to compare both Prabu and Karthik and use such harsh words on him Ermm

Mayil_irahessmily_face

ssmily_face

ssmily_face

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
ha ha its funny that they are getting married hiding to family  plot from Alaipayuthu movie ...

Please we have already seen that plot enough ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahehopper_oceankrithikas

Priyaanj

Priyaanj

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I was a silent member , but after this track being dragged so much i could'nt stop myself in expressing my thoughts here
They have just spoilt the story ...
Even the sister/friend bond between reva and jo has been destroyed...May be they are not following the actual bidaai tracks...but atleast the base theme of sister/freind bond should have been kept intact...
that also seems so untrue btwn reva n jo...

Just my analysis...dont know how many of u agree on this

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facehopper_oceansneha_vijay..Jessie..krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.