Pirivom Sandhipom 20th-24th February (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by harhem

akka ennama yosikeerenga?Tongue It didnt strike to me!Shocked I also feel he might cover up the issue somehow,but why is Vasu showing so much grudge on him? Is his love matter the only issue or anything else?Confused

I feel more than Jyo -Reva relationship Pra- Kar is more strong...ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL ellam aval Tongue seiyal ROFLROFL

yaruppa antha aval ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 20th-24th February (Page 3)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Thanks hoppu akka for the lovely updates..

Its disheartening to see Reva saying Jo should only marry Aravind.. very bad. She should think about Jo and Kar.. how good they have been to both their families so far! SR is important equally though.. Is this the way she has to behave when she considers Jo as her own sister and Karthik as her Brother (of course that happened in the past episodes - harita told me).. Angry moreover, Reva shakes her head and believes Sangee aka saguni's words.. These are creating hatred towards Reva..Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supreehopper_oceanatina

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
what is having with revathy is called imperfect charecterization ...both were shown very sweet and loving and now there has been many changes in these two charecters ...mainly the amazing bonding between them is missing !!!!!!!REva was shown as a girl who cares for others happiness is now worried for single person (SR)...JO who used to brialliantly handle the situation is getting more timid day by day . Wake up CV's we are eventually missing something which we loved about PS!!
we want the same love between the family members which we had before !

is revathy jo's best friend , it dosen seem to be reva r jo both share a good friendship, wen sangee speaks ill about jo ...reva only listens ...ll best friend r loving sister listen to others...AngryAngry...they hav totally misplaced reva ...
i feel karthik is little jealous abt prabu reg office issues , omg this relationship also broken.
sangee is terribly annoying . jo still fights with karthik Angry...jo come on it is just ur dad whom u love so much, u hav also slept in his lap , he ll surely want to c u happy so dont delay by hiding it to ur dad ...its already very late as they have moved to invitation all...it would really hurt parents when evrything for a marriage is and at last minute u try to change everything,

they hav totally damaged the story!!!!!!!all the beautiful bondings in serial have been broken ...it is so ill to watch this track , as it has not shown a single improvement from this month begining .
they could have folled bidaai tarck atlest till jo kar marriage ..it would turned to best track ever told ...more than yioungsters elders wanted Ragvir to get married ...but here all elders are only hatting kar jo...
watever it is i feel it is best to talk to elders and make them understand !!!!!

Edited by jessiekarthik - 22 February 2012 at 8:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjsupreehopper_oceanatinakrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Well written Jessie.Clap

I completely agree with you .

In PS they spoiled every beautiful relationship  , we don't see those sacrificing brothers and sisters.

I agree again on JO Karthik , my parents don't like me watching love storys  much but they too liked and watched ragvir track with me. Ragvir wedding episode was the Maximum views in an Indian TV.

Now elders , my aunts don't like jo karthik scenes . I have to tell them it's completely the other way.

And again about parents knowing about a girl's love only after giving invitations to everyone , how much they'll be heart broken , how can they face the society.  We have to see from their perspective too.

How much love i had for ragvir ,it's completely opposite to jo karthik.

My wish too was to see beautiful ragvir track but here the  CT'S completely spoiled it. How come they came to a conclusion tamil audience will love this current track .Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjsupreehopper_ocean..Jessie..

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@krithikas agree with u!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Priyaanj

Priyaanj

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Very much agree with you Krithika ...
Ragvir track was so nice...Both did their best to convince parents...
they did tell their love also ...The track was so sweet , though it had its bad elements.

here they are just dragging it so much...now that revathy knows abt it ...atleast she should help them...try speaking to mama and patch up the relations..

Now they are planning for register marriage ...Dont know what r the CV's really planning here...

Mayil_irahehopper_ocean..Jessie..krithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Gals ... Good points and Jessi well written thoughts Thumbs Up

What do you expect here? It's tamil serial after all. All this while i thought this serial is different from the ones i watch but i guess its the same after all Ermm I for one have lost interest in this serial already ...
somehow the director has to change track

Sorry i was not able to click the like button Ouch

Edited by hopper_ocean - 22 February 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..krithikas

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Ok this is going to be long but I am just too frustrated...but before i come with my view on th characthers and the story i would like to say a big thank to the great updaters, and those who a responsible for a healthy discussion about  this serial Hug

Jothi: is making mistake over mistake. First mistake was do the exact opposite of what Kasthuri warned about. Second mistake was to say yes to Aravind when she was in love with karthik, when no one forced her. Third, fourth.fifth'the fact that she didn't /doesn't want to tell anyone about their relationship, but still expect karthik to come up with a solution.

The main irritating thing about her character is though that she seemed so strong and bold in the beginning, but now she is just being unreasonable about small (make karthik choose between her and work, when she know karthik is needed there too) and big problems (accusing karthik of not being serious and not come up with a proper solution ' which she won't agree to)

Another main thing is that she has ruined her relationship with her father, mother and Revathy with all the lies, and makes harm to aravind and his family.

Karthik: what to say, he really tries, but when jothi doesn't come with alternative solutions to what to do or agree to anything he says, he can't do much. Until know I have found him reasonable (if you ignore the photo scene). But if he isn't around in the office, he really can't complaint that someone else is taking over his work. Last week I praised prabhu and karthik relationship and I would hate to see that that relationship sink too.

Prabhu: they haven't messed with his charecther yet ' although I don't understand the sudden change and what happened with the wrong pills?

Revathy: Until I read your comments, I was not thinking so much about her resistance to their wedding, but I couldn't agree more with you, and after prabhu and her conversation today, I hope she a) confronts jothi/karthik together (otherwise I think there will be more lies) b) try to clean up in the mess they have created.  

Aravind: oh'the phone scene: why so creepy'..and Seriously?? that was just too wrong and oh it again shows that the love track between jothi and kartik is getting out of hands and  they could have smoothly ended his track by letting him fall in love with kasthoori'  

General story: like you guys said I miss the bonding between jothi and revathy, when the base for the show is their relationship. They messed up in it when they decided jothi should hide anything from revathy from the time when she saved "shanmugam's" number in her phone.

Oh'i really cant see an end to their lovetrack its getting out of hand with all these secrets and only one person who doesn't know and so on, the only thing that is keeping me to the serial is revathy and prabhu's relationship ' but lets see how long there will go before they will be hit by a storm of problems, misunderstanding and sorrow

oh one minor/major thing: i think Syed a while ago stated that the story isnt going to follow bidaai, so maybe it is a little unfair to compare those two story lines Embarrassed

Edited by Mayil_irahe - 22 February 2012 at 4:10pm

bartleyhopper_ocean..Jessie..krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.