Pirivom Sandhipom 20th-24th February (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna for the update.

So Reva knows. As Harita pointed out, I do hope she connects the dot that Jothi is Anamika. I don't know what she will do afterwards but if she recognizes it is good. This meddlesome Sangy... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 20th-24th February (Page 2)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
I agree Reva did sacrifice for Jo at the beginning but it really does not make sense to expect Jo to pay for it Ermm Reva claims that she is very close to Jo and Jo has hid the truth but that does not mean she can just accuse Jo for cheating. Why did she had to ask Jo indirectly on monday when she should have just directly asked Jo about the phone calls?Ermm

Sanggy is shameless person Ouch i've no comments for her. She had badly tarnish Jo name yesterday and for Reva to just keep quite means she agrees right? Reva should have use her brain and bark back at Sanggy that Jo must have her own reasons. But wait,  Disapprove Reva does not even have time to think of Jo side. All Reva has in mind is to amend her mistakes through Jo D'oh

Overall, this entire thing is Jo mistake. As it is Karthik is not getting any support from his family except of Prabu. She is the one who had close all ways for Karthik to find solutions yet she keeps nagging and accusing that his not finding solutions for this Confused

Nalai Prabu taan pavam LOL Reva gona be upset to Prabu as he knew it was Jo but he never reveal to her nu Tongue

Edited by hopper_ocean - 21 February 2012 at 6:02pm

Mayil_iraheatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Karrthik ready to get scolding from Vasu... no help from anyone now!

haritha, somehow i don't think that contract is Karthik mistake Ermm I have a feeling that is the file that Prabu had sign off last week. Maybe Karthik meant to amend the quotation price but Prabu not knowing that probably sign that and send it off pola Ouch and i don't think Karthik will tell that to his uncle.. as being a nice guy he would cover up Prabu's mistake pola.. or he would say its Prabu mistake and Reva already angry with Karthik might jump in Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Karrthik ready to get scolding from Vasu... no help from anyone now!

haritha, somehow i don't think that contract is Karthik mistake Ermm I have a feeling that is the file that Prabu had sign off last week. Maybe Karthik meant to amend the quotation price but Prabu not knowing that probably sign that and send it off pola Ouch and i don't think Karthik will tell that to his uncle.. as being a nice guy he would cover up Prabu's mistake pola.. or he would say its Prabu mistake and Reva already angry with Karthik might jump in Ouch

akka ennama yosikeerenga?Tongue It didnt strike to me!Shocked I also feel he might cover up the issue somehow,but why is Vasu showing so much grudge on him? Is his love matter the only issue or anything else?Confused

I feel more than Jyo -Reva relationship Pra- Kar is more strong...ROFL

hopper_oceanatina

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

I agree Reva did sacrifice for Jo at the beginning but it really does not make sense to expect Jo to pay for it Ermm Reva claims that she is very close to Jo and Jo has hid the truth but that does not mean she can just accuse Jo for cheating. Why did she had to ask Jo indirectly on monday when she should have just directly asked Jo about the phone calls?Ermm

Sanggy is shameless person Ouch i've no comments for her. She had badly tarnish Jo name yesterday and for Reva to just keep quite means she agrees right? Reva should have use her brain and bark back at Sanggy that Jo must have her own reasons. But wait,  Disapprove Reva does not even have time to think of Jo side. All Reva has in mind is to amend her mistakes through Jo D'oh

Overall, this entire thing is Jo mistake. As it is Karthik is not getting any support from his family except of Prabu. She is the one who had close all ways for Karthik to find solutions yet she keeps nagging and accusing that his not finding solutions for this Confused

Nalai Prabu taan pavam LOL Reva gona be upset to Prabu as he knew it was Jo but he never reveal to her nu Tongue

We cant put the entire blame on anyone. Reva wasnt aware of this before but thinks only of her mama's POV like all the others. Jo who feels so guilty in cheating parents but reluctant to disclose this matter and put the blame on Kar. Kar who is trying to do something but hesitant thinking abt Jo's situation. Only way out is Kar should take up this matter directly to SR without Jo's knowledge as all except him knows abt this matter. There is nothing wrong in confessing  earlier rather than keeping the secret and erupting a volcano on the day of marriage.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahesupreehopper_oceanatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged

We cant put the entire blame on anyone. Reva wasnt aware of this before but thinks only of her mama's POV like all the others. Jo who feels so guilty in cheating parents but reluctant to disclose this matter and put the blame on Kar. Kar who is trying to do something but hesitant thinking abt Jo's situation. Only way out is Kar should take up this matter directly to SR without Jo's knowledge as all except him knows abt this matter. There is nothing wrong in confessing  earlier rather than keeping the secret and erupting a volcano on the day of marriage.  

I doubt she is looking in her Mama's POV daa Ermm Shanmugam had told her last week that he was heartbroken with Reva marriage and only Jo marriage is gona fix that right. So Reva is adamant in making Jo to marry Arvind in a way to amend her mistakes Ermm which is not right at all. If Reva was a reasonable girl, she could have spoken to Shanmugam. Everyone knows Shanmugam loves Reva dearly and she of course can speak and make Shanmugam  understand about the situations ... Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahesupreeatinaharith25

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged

akka ennama yosikeerenga?Tongue It didnt strike to me!Shocked I also feel he might cover up the issue somehow,but why is Vasu showing so much grudge on him? Is his love matter the only issue or anything else?Confused

I feel more than Jyo -Reva relationship Pra- Kar is more strong...ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL ellam aval Tongue seiyal ROFLROFL

Priyaanjatina

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged

I doubt she is looking in her Mama's POV daa Ermm Shanmugam had told her last week that he was heartbroken with Reva marriage and only Jo marriage is gona fix that right. So Reva is adamant in making Jo to marry Arvind in a way to amend her mistakes Ermm which is not right at all. If Reva was a reasonable girl, she could have spoken to Shanmugam. Everyone knows Shanmugam loves Reva dearly and she of course can speak and make Shanmugam  understand about the situations ... Confused

You are right, she is trying to correct her mistake through Jyo which she has no right to do. I feel all these is gonna go very smooth after thinking like it might create a havoc. SR is gonna be on his daughter's side if he is truly convinced by themSmile. One more point Sangee presented Jyo's love in a weird  perspectiveAngry which Reva should not have trustedOuch. After all she knows Jyo from childhood as she claims. This issue is gonna create a rift between Jyo & Reva I believe.Confused

supreeatina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.