Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3selvalakshmikamz22PriyaanjMayil_irahessmily_facelavanyaz~*Thamizhan*~ramyvijaysneha_vijaysimi_1nithyamkvatinaharith25Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 20th-24th February" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
I'm kind of getting tired with this track already Ermm It annoying to see how they are dragging this matter.

I agree Jo and Karthik are suffering and that too its all because of Abirami and Reva. Because of their past mistakes makes Shanmugam entirely against that family. And now Reva is being very selfish. She is trying to amend her mistakes through Jo Ermm Somehow to make her mama happy she is closing her eyes and putting the blame on JO D'oh

We cant blame Shanmugam as for now he does not know about the love. Even though he would be hurt at the beginning, but somehow he will agree with Jo because i believe his such a loving father and wants JO happiness only.

I hope they put a stop on this dragging ...Ouch If Jo agrees for the register marriage, she might as well have run away that day and got married Ouch Its still the same.. effect its gona give the family.

According to the precap Reva has seen something and looking shock. Again pre caps are always misleading so nothing am hoping for now ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

syedanwar_prabhMayil_irahessmily_facelavanyazsupree..Jessie..atinaharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
yea Hoppuka you are right..

SR is not aware of this matter but if Kar makes a point to meet him and reveal everything I am sure he is not gonna go against JO, he loves his daughter and he wont allow her to suffer. Moreover he is against Abi and not against Kar.I think he had good impression on him from the beginning so chances are more for him to accept. Reva could hide this to rectify her mistakes which would make it selfish. All these can have only one option that it is SR should know abt this directly without any mediators from Kar & Jyo and as far as Aravind dont turn the plates!

Precap had Reva shocked to see Jyo and Kar seeing her from some hiding place. so I dont think she will know abt this today alsoUnhappy
Hope this does not drag too much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syedanwar_prabhlavanyazatina

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

hi and thank u ratna akka for updates!!!!!!!!!!

was really tired of watching these episodes , i hav got lot of point to share , ll surely find some time to share my points, but wait ppl i have big long post for it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanatina

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
agree with both the ratna POV and Haritha aka POV...actually is hurting everyone badlyUnhappy

Edited by jessiekarthik - 22 February 2012 at 4:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thanks ka for the wonderful updates...

Wow Reva knows the truth now.. good.. but this has turned out the opposite because of Sangee. Cant she think of Kar's lover was Anamika long back? She is trying to picturize their love in a different perspective. This has to be stopped somehow by Jyo. I think Reva will talk to Jyo or Karthik may be trying to deviate them from this.

Karrthik ready to get scolding from Vasu... no help from anyone now!

Edited by harhem - 21 February 2012 at 9:00am

hopper_ocean..Jessie..atina

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
as of now super confusions going , the bonging and friendship between reva and jo is completly missing !!!!!!!!!!!
karthik shud really get something big from his family, as for his sis he never turned out to convince her make some pt to tell it SR . karthik and jo ll slowly pay for their mistakes .

PS:sorry jus wanted to tell my view , the lovers din take any steps towards winning their love, its so heart breaking that they get angry on their parents!!!

hopper_oceanatinakrithikas

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Thanks Ratna for the hot hot updates...

Sorry for the delay in posting pictures...

Edited by atina - 21 February 2012 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.