drama_queen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys, I feel really bad for viraj as we know the upcoming track in which Jhanvi will leave viraj. I'll be honest I don't like the track of Jhanvi leaving and running away from viraj I mean he is mentally ill but even in this state he loves Jhanvi and is gradually changing. I'm sure behind his behaviour there will be a traumatising experience which he must have went through. I think that Jhanvi should stand up to him when abuses her but also love and care for him by keeping things in balance. Jhanvi doesn't really have guts to stand up for herself in front of viraj but she should gain courage. I know that he abuses her and she is oppressed but she needs to take charge too. Jhanvi should be able to see that he is changing gradually but if she leaves him then obviously he will shatter and this will make his illness worse. He loves her but cannot express it very well. I don't know much about the story as I have recently started to watch this show so I'm only telling you what I think by what I have seen so far and if I said something wrong then plzz forgive me and share your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think he loves her ... he is obsessed with her because either due to OCPD or whatever reasons he just wants to have what he wants ... if he wants jhanvi he wants to have her and he wants to have her, his way too ... she should have no personal opinion, no personal likes or dislikes and should do whatever he wants ... and that is not love but obsession in my opinion ... and Jhanvi has no choice but to run away because no human deserves this kind of treatment   
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whohooo one more person who agrees with me. πŸ˜ƒ

see that is all we are saying too..if he can change for her, why can't she change for him..be strong and stand by him to make him a better man.. The whole story revolves around her..that is why we have her in the tile page..and the show is named about her marriage and how she goes through it and her journey..obv. Viraj is huge part of her journey..

Do catch up in episodes then it will be fun to discuss more😊
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
And he suffers from OCPD ... obsessive compulsive personality disorder right? So that also proves its his obsession and not love 
Originally posted by: Soaps1

And he suffers from OCPD ... obsessive compulsive personality disorder right? So that also proves its his obsession and not love 

alright we have decided not to argue on 14th..then why repetition?

His Love is his obsession.
Soaps1 thumbnail
We have decided not to argue on 14th? What is 14th?

And i am not arguing just stating my POV like you have done yours
drama_queen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm. I understand what your saying and I agree with you on the fact the no human should be going through this sort of treatment like jhanvi but isn't OCPD diagnosed? It can be treated I mean you cannot leave an ill person just because they are ill. And didn't karanvir on SBS or SBB say that he is changing gradually. What does this mean? I think that he can be treated but it will be time consuming but i see what you think that she is used as a object and not a human because jhanvi cannot express her thoughts and feelings, though I think she just needs courage. It's good to see your point of view I haven't seen many episodes so I'm gonna see how he actually feels towards her however he has my sympathy and I feel bad if he gets hurt.Edited by drama_queen123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

We have decided not to argue on 14th? What is 14th?

And i am not arguing just stating my POV like you have done yours

14th is the day of cease fire. where i have decided to become SBian...and welcomed all of u guys warmly.

Nyhow nope..i just noticed it..before too u were like oooh that OCPD or whatever is not important on my thread and now this new girl is here to discuss her views and i don't want anyone to superimpose their views on anybody...i mean if u don't understand what OCPD means u should see the details..like we have worked weeks on it to gain all the info and then we have come up with these conclusions..it's not fantasy based or for Karanvir..it's for Viraj..

Soaps1 thumbnail
It is my opinion and when a post is made on forum it is done to discuss ... if all people start having same opinion what would be left to discuss? I can say the same about you that you always post same thoughts about viraj every where but i won't because expressing your opinion is your right just as expressing my opinion is my right as long as i am not insulting or bashing anyone πŸ˜Š
because i like his character, i like making analysis posts..and i have been doing that since January. and more over ppl like reading more about the main leads..and the stuff that is part of the episode..basically episode analysis..this forum has always been one of those kinds, we have searched stuff, discussed stuff, made VMs, etc. in past 2 months..

P.S. it;s not just a fantasy forum, or Karanvir or Sriti gaga forum...it's been more of a character fan forum than actor fan forum..
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago