Komal.C#2|[C]DDEJ,IPKKND2-Pg 146 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 148

-Nahi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nahi-

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Edited my spot! Congratulations once again! I've sed this 4 times now. Loool. LOL

Nahi

xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlet.moon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Komal.C#2|[C]DDEJ,IPKKND2-Pg 146 (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
RES Stern Smile Dancing

edit : first of all many many congratulations on your 2nd shop...I am extremely happpy that you finally opened a new dukaan...business is going on full swing...LOL

and you have just been trying this for couple of months...Shocked
ur siggies and avis are always so gorgeous...their simplicity, their coloring...everything is perfecto!!

anyways, lets begin with the banner first...it is effing HOT...both the couples are my current obsession as well...its kinda funny how so many people on IF like them both...everyone is sucker for love stories all the time...LOL
but yeah the banner is hella stunning...Aish did a fantastic job as always...Embarrassed

starting with your update...that Anu siggy came out gorgeous komal...Aish will totally love it Embarrassed
then coming to IPK..yeah its been a very sad week but the intensity of their scenes was so high and love each and every icon, avi and the siggies are so stunning...I love the blending and their simple coloring...

^^ This is my Fav...ahhh Arnav and Khushi both are completely broken at the moment...Broken Heart
Sobti and Sanaya always amaze me with their flawless acting...Clap
next comes Sarun...how blissful they look together and ahhh RED HOT too.. Blushing

^^ Love this style..!!

^^ this one came out sooo stunning...Day Dreaming

chalo lets move on to EHMMBH...

first, those Krystle pics are sooo adorable...I love this icon setDay Dreaming so pretty!! 

^^ this one is STUNNING!! Thumbs Up

the Behnas siggy is sooo cute...I love them!!

Virika avis are gorgeous and so is the siggy!!

that DD siggy came out good too...I liked her since DMG days never saw Geet but I still like the way she carries herself...can you make some siggies on Sanaya and DD together...Embarrassed

and OMG my fav part is the DDLJ and SRK-Kajol in tis update...I effing love them endlessly...cant pick up any particular one...they all are beautiful...the avis are LOVE <3

I also love the blending of VirMaan siggy...

ahhh  I promised myself to leave a badda sa comment in ur next dukaan and yay I did it finally...love ur work and keep rocking!! Cool

Edited by -Kruti.S- - 19 February 2012 at 4:40pm

scarlet.moon

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Congrats on Creations Gallery #2 Komal PartyPartyParty AMAZING CREATIONS as always!!!!! HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjiliciousscarlet.moon

kajenarshianya

kajenarshianya

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
congrats on the new thread! and that was an amazing update. keep up the great work :D

scarlet.moon

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

KOMALLL your creations are MINDBOWINGLY FANTASTIC! I love each and every sig of your's! Day Dreaming Love the way you try new new techniques in every single update of yours! DUH IPK had to turn this way, I so thought of it but never realised it would AFFECT me to this extend! I love sad stuff and IPK is making me crazy! Silly I cry and then applause at the acting of these two amazing people! <3

And your creations depict the scenarios PERFECTLY! Love the first one sooo much, both of them in tears! SHYTEEE! But depicted so PERFECTLY in your sig! Im defo using it abhi! <3 Big smile

Your VirIka stuff is GORGEOUS too! Love love the speed of your avis! I feel like living the scenes all over again! Sooo PERFECT!

PS: I simply LOVE your banner! <3 AISHHH you ROCK! <3 ArHi and VirIka ALONE! These two are my current obsessions too! AHHH! Day Dreaming And CONGRATS sweetz on your second gallery! In such a short time you're on a fast track! Hope you keep on opening new new galleries in such short times! <3

PPS: Should I post my request here or PM you? Basically I want a sig on Tacker alone from the recent SBS seg, the cake one! He looked HELL HOT in black! Let me know if you need pics or what for that, though I dont mind whichever pics of his you use from that seg esp the first half of that seg! HELL ADORABLE he is! <3

scarlet.moon

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

PPS: Should I post my request here or PM you? Basically I want a sig on Tacker alone from the recent SBS seg, the cake one! He looked HELL HOT in black! Let me know if you need pics or what for that, though I dont mind whichever pics of his you use from that seg esp the first half of that seg! HELL ADORABLE he is! <3

Thank you so much for the comment, shall reply to it in detail later on. For the request free to post it here itself, pm i have the habit of emptying out my dabba so it might get deleted. So it's better if you just post it here. Sorry for that I didn't realize about the edit part for the requests before asking the mod to close it down.Embarrassed

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenarshianya

congrats on the new thread! and that was an amazing update. keep up the great work :D

thank you so much! :D

Originally posted by minuu

Congrats on Creations Gallery #2 Komal PartyPartyParty AMAZING CREATIONS as always!!!!! HugHugHug 

thanks a lot Minu! thank you so much.

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I love the anushka siggies and avis

also love the icons of Krystle

so beautiful

scarlet.moon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top