Komal.C#2|[C]DDEJ,IPKKND2-Pg 146 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 148

Page 1
Page   of 148
Page 3 Page 148

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
reserveddd:P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Komal.C#2|[C]DDEJ,IPKKND2-Pg 146 (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nomaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Nomaa.

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Congratulations, love! Aww my komu is on her 2nd shop now :') thats such a khushi ki baat tehee. Main aapki badi fan bangayi hoon ab Embarrassed ooh that reminds me of that Lady Gaga song. I am your biggest fan i follow you until you love me, paparazziii! ROFL okay sorry :$ but omg I am seriously so proud of you :') tehe..I lovee your work! Your avis and siggies are AMAZINGGG! gosh im so jelly! i wish i had that talent too psht! the banner is so bootiful! aww my name is on the first page Day Dreaming i love you! I am always here for you babe! oh you just lowe my nautanki :$ I hope you get to many more shops in the future =) I hope this dukaan is a big success :D psht if not then never fear Noma is heree :D weee! okay WOW this update is AMAZINGG! omg idk where to start :|

the Anushka stuff it so pretty! i really love that siggy! i love the green tone you added!

omgg you made sad arhi stuff :| ahh im such a sucker for sad stuff!

omg this is SO intense :| its so dark and pretty! wow i love this! i love how you made it! it looks so spooky spooky LOL i love how you put khushi's shadow thing in the middle LOL..so creative!

omg their eyes :| ahhh! theyre so beautiful! lovee the coloring and the text! YES arnav how can you be so cruel psht! :(

i LOVEE this siggy! i lovee the pics you used! haye this is so depressing :|

omgg the arnav icons! I DIEE! omgg he looks so cute when hes sadd! but i cant see him sad </3 bechara! lovee the coloring on them! <3

AHHH THE SARUN PICS! OMG NOW I DIEEE! I LOVE LOVE LOVEE THOSE PICTURES!

omg i love thisss :| i lovee his smile on the very left! hayee he's so cute omg! and the 3rd pic is my favvv! why are they so beautiful komuuu!?!

AWWW! this siggy is SO CUTEEE! ahh red looks so good on them Day Dreaming okay i really love this siggy!

Krystle is soo beautiful! i love her! the icons are so pretty! i love how you made it so pinkish like a girly girl LOL

the Jeevika-Mannu siggy is so adorable! i love them! i love their bonding <33

hayee virika are soo adorable!

this siggy is soo cute! they are such a hot couple! i love the style of this siggy!

OKAY! DDLJ MY FAVORITEEE!!!!

Mehndii lagake rakhnaaa!! I LOVE LOVE LOVEE THIS PARTT! and the music in BG! omgg this is one of my fav scenes tehee! im so glad you made it on this scene! they are LOVE! <33

AHH! his smileee is SO ADORABLE! i just wanna poke his dimple :$ tehe!

THIS IS SO HOT! ahh i love them! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I love how you made this! its so unique! SRKajol my all time fav jodi! <33

VirMannn! i lovee themmm! that is so adorable! omg i love their close close wala scene when virat was trying to get the lt he was like all over here Blushing i want them to fall in loveee!!

I LOVE YOU KOMU! THIS UPDATE WAS FABULOUS! <33 MUAAAH!

now get to replying! muaahahahhaa

Edited by Nomaa. - 19 February 2012 at 9:55pm

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
res

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
-Edited-

Congratulations on your shop Komal Hug I think you're a fabulous siggy maker and the best thing about your work is, that you experiment with styles and coloring <33

I loved the bokeh on the anushka siggy you made for aish, it's very pretty! :D

The ArHi stuff is brilliant, it's amazing how you've done so much with just two caps! Beautiful <3 My favorites have to be the Barun icons though, they're absolutely stunning! <3

The SaRun stuff is gorgeous <3 I love it :D The Krystle signatures have turned out awesome! She looks beautiful! :)

DDLJ avis are stunning, I love the coloring :D

All in all, this was one stunning update, really :D

xoxo

Edited by Aanya. - 19 February 2012 at 10:38pm

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
 komal Hug  Reserved :)

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Woot woottt!! Congooo!! Waiting for the updatesss <3 ;)

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Check Wink

Originally posted by -Komal

Originally posted by _Aanchal_

you are still closed LOL am sleepy now!!Sleepy will give a lambu comment later ROFL

rejerbhed phor now Wink

ROFL when did i say i was gonna open anywaysLOLEmbarrassed aww go to sleep...will wait for the comment! <3333

ps seeing your sig makes me miss kavyanjali! 

Eijaz - Anita are one of my all time favorites Tongue Ejaz is coming back on sony! but i am not liking the female lead Dead

aur ye bhi Party

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 19 February 2012 at 3:40am

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
2nd last update of your previous gallery! SleepySleepyLOL

Gossh these icons are mesmerizing Day Dreaming Love the coloring on them Embarrassed

Correction : Tera ho gaya hu ROFL
Love the PSD used.. Clap

O aM Jiii! Wink I am in love with the border Cool 

Sanaya.. She deserves expression queen title.. Big smile The font is so cute.. and love the way you've merged the things Thumbs Up

Pink pink effect Clap Komal your blending is just... ahhh i am speechless ClapClap

Angry
i wont comment on your avis.. 

*drools* gorgeous coloring Clap

Lovely.. i loved the bluish blurry pic in the middle the most Wink

143 update PinchROFL

Me loves this style Evil Smile LOL

Unstacked version Ermm No comments Geek

although i am on strike till i get my stacked KaJen ones yet couldnt stop myself from commenting about this one LOL Love the coloring.. using DancingCensored

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 19 February 2012 at 4:20am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top