Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
RES πŸ˜³ 

edit : first of all many many congratulations on your 2nd shop...I am extremely happpy that you finally opened a new dukaan...business is going on full swing...πŸ˜†

and you have just been trying this for couple of months...😲
ur siggies and avis are always so gorgeous...their simplicity, their coloring...everything is perfecto!!

anyways, lets begin with the banner first...it is effing HOT...both the couples are my current obsession as well...its kinda funny how so many people on IF like them both...everyone is sucker for love stories all the time...πŸ˜†
but yeah the banner is hella stunning...Aish did a fantastic job as always...😳

starting with your update...that Anu siggy came out gorgeous komal...Aish will totally love it πŸ˜³
then coming to IPK..yeah its been a very sad week but the intensity of their scenes was so high and love each and every icon, avi and the siggies are so stunning...I love the blending and their simple coloring...

^^ This is my Fav...ahhh Arnav and Khushi both are completely broken at the moment...πŸ₯Ί
Sobti and Sanaya always amaze me with their flawless acting...πŸ‘
next comes Sarun...how blissful they look together and ahhh RED HOT too.. β˜ΊοΈ

^^ Love this style..!!

^^ this one came out sooo stunning...😍

chalo lets move on to EHMMBH...

first, those Krystle pics are sooo adorable...I love this icon set😍 so pretty!! 

^^ this one is STUNNING!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

the Behnas siggy is sooo cute...I love them!!

Virika avis are gorgeous and so is the siggy!!

that DD siggy came out good too...I liked her since DMG days never saw Geet but I still like the way she carries herself...can you make some siggies on Sanaya and DD together...😳

and OMG my fav part is the DDLJ and SRK-Kajol in tis update...I effing love them endlessly...cant pick up any particular one...they all are beautiful...the avis are LOVE <3

I also love the blending of VirMaan siggy...

ahhh  I promised myself to leave a badda sa comment in ur next dukaan and yay I did it finally...love ur work and keep rocking!! πŸ˜Ž
Edited by -Kruti.S- - 12 years ago
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on Creations Gallery #2 Komal πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ AMAZING CREATIONS as always!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
kajenarshianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread! and that was an amazing update. keep up the great work :D
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

KOMALLL your creations are MINDBOWINGLY FANTASTIC! I love each and every sig of your's! 😍 Love the way you try new new techniques in every single update of yours! DUH IPK had to turn this way, I so thought of it but never realised it would AFFECT me to this extend! I love sad stuff and IPK is making me crazy! πŸ€ͺ I cry and then applause at the acting of these two amazing people! <3

And your creations depict the scenarios PERFECTLY! Love the first one sooo much, both of them in tears! SHYTEEE! But depicted so PERFECTLY in your sig! Im defo using it abhi! <3 πŸ˜ƒ

Your VirIka stuff is GORGEOUS too! Love love the speed of your avis! I feel like living the scenes all over again! Sooo PERFECT!

PS: I simply LOVE your banner! <3 AISHHH you ROCK! <3 ArHi and VirIka ALONE! These two are my current obsessions too! AHHH! 😍 And CONGRATS sweetz on your second gallery! In such a short time you're on a fast track! Hope you keep on opening new new galleries in such short times! <3

PPS: Should I post my request here or PM you? Basically I want a sig on Tacker alone from the recent SBS seg, the cake one! He looked HELL HOT in black! Let me know if you need pics or what for that, though I dont mind whichever pics of his you use from that seg esp the first half of that seg! HELL ADORABLE he is! <3
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

PPS: Should I post my request here or PM you? Basically I want a sig on Tacker alone from the recent SBS seg, the cake one! He looked HELL HOT in black! Let me know if you need pics or what for that, though I dont mind whichever pics of his you use from that seg esp the first half of that seg! HELL ADORABLE he is! <3

Thank you so much for the comment, shall reply to it in detail later on. For the request free to post it here itself, pm i have the habit of emptying out my dabba so it might get deleted. So it's better if you just post it here. Sorry for that I didn't realize about the edit part for the requests before asking the mod to close it down.😳
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kajenarshianya

congrats on the new thread! and that was an amazing update. keep up the great work :D

thank you so much! :D

Originally posted by: minuu

Congrats on Creations Gallery #2 Komal πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ AMAZING CREATIONS as always!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

thanks a lot Minu! thank you so much.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love the anushka siggies and avis

also love the icons of Krystle

so beautiful
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Edited My Comment :) Take A Look :)

mandy0310 thumbnail