Page   of 148
Page 2 Page 148

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Welcome to Komal.Creations#2! <333

I remember being my lazy self and not having a banner in my first shop, so this time I made sure I had one. The banner only has my latest favorites Arhi/Virika. Doesn't it look like amazing, no no gorgeous, no no awesome? I am in love with it. Thank you so much for the banner aish! <333 love you muaah!xxx

Welcome to my shop once again! <3 For those who don't know me yet, I am Komal. I have been making stuff from past couple months. Still learning and experimenting every single day but I am proud of what I have achieved so far.

I can't believe I am already on the second one. It has always been a dream of mine to move on from shop no. 1.LOL I have a big list of people to thank, basically every single one of you who have commented and appreciated my work. Thank you guys so much for all the lovely comments and appreciations you have given me. I can't thank you enough for them.

@aish: thank you so much for the banner once again! I have always been inspired from your work. Thank you for all the support and love you have given me! <3 I know you have been busy and haven't been able to comment much but it's alright I know you'll always be there whenever I need anything! Love you for that!Embarrassed
@Anjali: I don't know what to say, my shop has been a really special place for us. Here I found someone who has the same interest, the same passion as me in real life. Also the fact that we want to go to the Same Uni to pursue the same career makes you even more special. My twinzy thank you so much for being there always and for all the love and support you have give me., I would love to meet you one day, well thats IF we get into the Uni we want to go.Embarrassed
@Maria, ragz, zunni, ravs, sanz, anchal: You girls are THE BEST! <333 thanks for all the love and support you have given me. It means the world to me. Thank you for everything! <333
@nomu: My sister-in-law thank you so much love for everything! <333 I love how we can talk about anything and everything all day long. Thanks for always being there for me and making me smile with your nautanki! <3
Jenny,Pooja,Shikha,Sano, Dangelz thank you so much for the inspiration! Embarrassed

Okie now that I am done with my bakwas, coming to some important things related to the Shop!

My Copyrights
K.Creations

What Can I Make?
Sigs
Avis
Animated Sig
Icons

Previous Gallery

Index
Pg 1
Pg 20
Pg 85
Pg86
Pg88
Pg90
Pg92
Page 95
DP,aish.arhi.arvi,CM,YJHD.GTPM-Pg 111
DP,arhi,kajen,JA,DDEJ,Reqs-Pg 120
YJHD,DDEJ,arhi,asya,Rishbala-Pg 125
Ramleela,DDEJ,arhi,ayra,ashlok,Rishbala-Pg 130
HAHK,kajen,asya,samud,virika,DP-Pg 133
BW,arvi,SK,KK,DDEJ,IPKKND2-Pg 136
HDDCS,virika,Saifeena,Kryan,Ashvik,DDEJ,IPKKND2-Pg 140
DDEJ,IPKKND2-Pg 146

Edited by scarlet.moon - 13 October 2013 at 11:31am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti33asma11Mahnaz93xKaranKritikax-Gitanjali--Deepali-Essence...UroojMs-PakOs.Myra.-Kryan-christiandior.JasToronto-Goof-Alisha.togetherforeverStrawbellapankhudi_TiaRa.Peeves.mushiroxxchahaat..MeriAashiqui.-Hina--Kruti.S-sammy4uCoolioqueenRadhikeranikupkakes...Mallu...SandCastle..Mandy.minuucityoflightsSano88epiphany..Kiran.Mariaa.RDKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatDr.BasketGuptaherms_angelAnjalii...xXx.Saraa.AnjiliciousRavishingSaRundangerouzIshk.pinky_blueskiesFallen AngelSK1991Nomaa...Desi-Kuri..Huma-..vidhi..Aussie_Girlaishu3003Trouble.-Ms.Wildcherry-OliveWellingtonAS..-Fatima-TerenainaSunshine Girl-Harshu-snowflake.Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Komal.C#2|[C]DDEJ,IPKKND2-Pg 146" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
The first update of this shop!Embarrassed I still can't believe that I am done with the first one. Thank you once again for everything!<333 Coming to the Update I have been making things here and there from past couple days and still not happy with the number of things I have come up with. But since I have opened this shop and i already see like 3 pages of reserved I didn't have the heart to leave the post blank for more than one day. So here is what I have come up with.

This time I am going to start with a very special sig, it's for someone who is really special to me. Thank you so much aish for everything, this is not even close to something good but i have tried my best. Hope you like it!Embarrassed

Anushka

arhi

The whole of last week has been sad and depressing resulting in sad and intense sigs!

Sarun

Krystle

I have no clue what was i doing with these pics. Two different versions! Embarrassed

Jeevika-Manvi

Virika

Drashti

DDLJ

SRK-Kajol

Virman

Edited by -Komal - 19 February 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

asma11xKaranKritikaxMahnaz93-Gitanjali--Deepali-Rhea.KaJenAisha202.UroojMs-PakOs.Essence..-Kryan-christiandior.Alisha.-Goof-vidu87WooHooHaha21fri42911kupkakesmushiroxxSandCastle...Tangled..-Nahi-chahaat.-Hina-Sars.-Kruti.S-sammy4u.Mandy.Sano88minuuAnjiliciousFallen AngelRavishingSaRun-Sharona-pinky_blueskiesKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.herms_angelanumeha_rajatDr.BasketGuptaAnjalii...xXx.Saraa...Sakeena..SK1991Nomaa..Kiran.epiphany..hea.Aussie_Girl..vidhi..Angelic.x.Chaosaartipartyyaishu3003Trouble.snowflake.-Harshu-.Dulcet-Fatima-Sunshine GirlOliveWellingtonAS..-Ms.Wildcherry-OnlyHopeHdhd

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
RESERVED!!!

Edited*

HugHugKomalHugHug
Hug

many many many CONGRATS on your 2nd gallery my twinzy Hug Hug <3 May you have countless creations galleries in the future Embarrassed Big smile so happy to see this gallery..I remember counting pages to your previous gallery but yay  the new galley is finally here Dancing

Originally posted by -Komal

@Anjali: I don't know what to say,then dont say anything!! LOL j/k my shop has been a really special place for us. I agree!! We've got to know each other so well in so little time <3EmbarrassedHere I found someone who has the same interest, the same passion as me in real life.I know I was really surprised. It's like you're my long lost twin..haha I dont even have that much in common with my real-life twin LOLEmbarrassed Also the fact that we want to go to the Same Uni to pursue the same career makes you even more special. and I really hope that we both get in since we're both around the same age <3 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed My twinzy thank you so much for being there always and for all the love and support you have give me.,You're most welcome!!! I'll always be here for you my love <3 I would love to meet you one day, well thats IF we get into the Uni we want to go.Embarrassed Absolutely!!! I really really really hope that we do get accepted to ucsf..that'd be wicked!!! and this would also give us the opportunity to meet Embarrassed Big smile <3 who know maybe we'll be roomates LOL

There's no need to express my feelings on your work as you already know how much I LOVE and ADORE your work Day Dreaming Day Dreaming That explains the lamba comments I leave LOLEmbarrassedI'm a die-hard fan of your work twinzy...you always make the most gorgeous sigs <3 Embarrassed Big smile and the best part of it is that I get to be demanding whenever I want Embarrassed LOL
you're truly an auhmazing person Komal. I love chatting with you and leaving wonderful feedback to your fantabulous workDay Dreaming Day Dreaming You're very talented. Always continue to make such rocking creations for us meri jaan Heart

now coming to your banner...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wow what a gorgeous banner Aish have made...ArHi and Virika are totally rocking your banner...Loving it Day Dreaming Embarrassed

anyways!!! now that you have EDITED your first page... <3 Embarrassed Big smile
Looking forward to all the wonderful sigs you'll make and this new gallery will shine and rock like the previous galleries...Embarrassed
once again many congrats on this new shop Big smile
keep up the great work twinzy
Hug Hug

Now coming to your UPDATE...

Originally posted by -Komal

The first update of this shop!Embarrassed I still can't believe that I am done with the first one.well believe it sister..you've done it Clap Thank you once again for everything!<333 Coming to the Update I have been making things here and there from past couple days and still not happy with the number of things I have come up with.oh I disagree with this..You're doing such a fabulous job my love..everything always looks auhmaizng <3Embarrassed But since I have opened this shop and i already see like 3 pages of reserved I didn't have the heart to leave the post blank for more than one day.Oh I would've made sure that you wouldnt leave it blank LOL So here is what I have come up with. Yay!! lets get this party started Big smile

Anushka auhmazing video avis..gosh she looks stunning..good job with coloring Big smileEmbarrassed

arhi

awh what a ArHi sig..hye <3 superb blending Clap Big smile

I really like this one tho..the effects done on this one are perfect EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

loving the quote on this one..and double coloring..mind blowing ClapEmbarrassed
Big smile

oh em gee!! this one is my most favorite!! love how this sig came out to be Embarrassed absolutely loving the blending and texting style is rocking EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

awh I just wanna give ASR a hug <3 Day Dreaming this icons are breathtaking..these heartbreaking scenes were fabulous EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I mean the way he acted it out was just too good EmbarrassedLOL

awh you made an icon sig...too good EmbarrassedBig smile

Sarun

Loving this one as well <3 gosh they look too good together Day DreamingEmbarrassed

Hot hot hot <3 wow twinzy you have made another gorgeous sarun sig Day Dreaming

Love the bright coloring on this one as well EmbarrassedBig smile perfecto Wink

Drashti
oh em gee!! You did make a DD sig..yay ILY for that Hug now waiting to see a combo of dd and si sig <3 EmbarrassedBig smile smoking hot dd sig Clap Embarrassed

DDLJ
Classic movie of all time...Day Dreaming love these..great job at making 'em look so good EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SRK-Kajol
hot hot hot <3 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed they've always made a great pair <3 :) Embarrassed love the blending on this siggy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Virman
oh em gee!! first of all SAVED and using this sig after I'm done commenting...WOW I love this virman sig..gosh they look too goo together...the effects on this sig are just fab ClapClap

Finally done commenting!!! yay once again many CONGRATS on your 2nd gallery <3 Embarrassed Hug

xoxo

Anji

Edited by *~Anjali~* - 19 February 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali--Kryan-..Sana...fri42911-Kruti.S-Angelic.x.Chaosscarlet.moonsnowflake.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
R E J E R B H E D phor naw Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlet.moonAnjilicious

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
reserveddd!
First of all CONGRATS on ur second shop hun!<3 Good Luck with this shop & hope we get to see gorgeous creations in the future! I remember just a month or 2 ago u opened ur first shop & now we r on second one already! Well, its not surprising @ all...u know ur stuff is always so beautiful! so u deserve it! I saw ur work first time in EKHMMBH CG & thn in IPK & thn u opened ur shop & thats how i strtd following ur work already!:-) I love how u always send me a PM of ur shop & i really Thank You for that cuz i hardly go to avi/siggy section & im not even that active on IF due to work & other stuff! but I always try to leave comments in my favorite makers' shops;-) Anyways, enuff of my rant & lets move onto ur gallery! I love ur banner...the minute i looked @ it i knew Aishh made it & it is honestly so GORGEOUS! 
Update on the first page is beautiful! Anu stuff is beauty! love that first siggyy so much<3 Amazing... thats her pic from IIFAs right?? Regardless, she looks stunning! avis are awesome! 
ArHi sigs are beautiful as well! i know IPK has been really sad since last week but im loving it! love the way story is so gripping and interesting atm. & I love sad scenes...sometimes they make me cry especially Khushi! I feel so bad for her...& SI's acting, beauty & tears make me cry more!:( but ur sigs are amazing! love the text on them<3
^ this is so unique & beautiful! & love love the text! it so goes for 'em right now!
^ once again i love the text! i love how u keep ur sigs so simple!
 All icons are gorgeous but these two are effin gorgeous!:-P Look at him:( His eyes:'( & i love the coloring!
^ all of these look amazing! Love love the pink coloring!

^ OMG! This is my absolute fav! This is PERFECTION! & they look so adorable in pics!
^ this is another stunning siggyy! Love lvoe ti<3
This came out so fabulous! as i said before, u keep ur sigs so simple yet so beautiful! Love the coloring & texture!
ViRika/DDLJ/SRK-Kajol/VirMan/Virika stuf is fantastic as well! Also DD siggy is amazing!
Once again Congrats & Good Luck! 

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 19 February 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlet.moon

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
re

if i don't edit this with a big fat pretty comment you can..do whatever you want Stern Smile

i am so hungry nvm i wont move from here unless i type you the massive comment i promised you otherwise i'll get to see the bitchy side and that aint pretty erm ALTHOUGH i'm sure you wouldn't do anything awful anyway i talk crap when i am starving Stern Smile 

sooo i was meaning to say i'm so so so so so proud of you komal. really Embarrassed it really makes me insanely happy to know i am your biggest inspiration and you've come so far Hug so before i act like an idiot and forget to say the main thing :$ a huge huge huge congratulations on your 2nd shop, very much deserved and hope it finishes as soon as, if not faster than the first Embarrassed 
yesss the banner does look a lot better on your front page hehe..so so so glad you loved it coz i get pretty pedantic about stuff thats meant to go on people's first page ANYWAY why do i make everything about me Stern Smile and also thankyou for that little intro waala thankyou LOL its really really sweet of you, even though i haven't been commenting regularly since i was MIA/just b u s y yet still you've done that. really means a lot to me! ily <3

AND LIKE WHATTHECRAP is this shop#2 of yours a spoiling-aish-thing w/ such beautiful words & a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous sig :| :| AHHH. please don't say it's not as good as anything i make because it absolutely is. <3 and EVEN if it weren't i wouldn't care because anything made with love is the prettiest everEmbarrassed that sig has the most beautiful colouring ever and it's AMAZING telepathy or what not btw that you used my most fav pictures of hers! am going to use as soon as i change my dabba Hug 

& then the rest looks stunning too. i don't know what to say anymore because when there's something for me i usually cant see beyond it SO i'll keep the rest short, but these are my fav sigs:

http://i.imgur.com/1UjVM.png
http://i.imgur.com/MHtte.png
http://i.imgur.com/kWvak.png the colouring is WOW Stern Smile
http://i.imgur.com/7LoDn.png

those ones above are just so beautiful. and avisss <3 <3 SRK-Kajol & Virika, both my favs Day Dreaming loveee the colouring on the DDLJ ones especially :$ plus the sig from SRK-kajol's magazine shoot is LOVE. <3 so prettyyy

i think im gonna cry now if i don't eat Stern Smile s t a r v e d. so i shall finish that there LOL i love you so muchhh! congratulations once again jaan Hug

Edited by aishhh. - 19 February 2012 at 11:26pm

scarlet.moon

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishhh.

re

if i don't edit this with a big fat pretty comment you can..do whatever you want Stern Smile

you sure? i can be a biatch just so that you know! LOL

aishhh.

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
no you can't, not to me Embarrassed and yes the first page shouldn't be spammed psht main apne words se palat ti nahi so yes i'm sure :D 

scarlet.moon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top