Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Well Done Viraj

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mrs.msk

IF-Rockerz

mrs.msk

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I just loved today's episode...the whole episode went to Viraj...

I just loved how skillfully, intelligently, and tactfully he told Jhanvi his past...Now, even if Dadi gets better and questions Jhanvi about his past or even if Sanjay questions her about Viraj...she will support Viraj.

Round of appaluse goes to him...well done...ClapClapClap

Can't wait for 2marow episode nowLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarManipadmadrama_queen123--Flora--Mili27sub_rosazee10flutterby-SweetDesire-carisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Well Done Viraj" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
yesss Viraj is the King...I like that touchy n emotinal moments between Rajvi Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarMili27RoyalLEO_Krrish

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Oh as usual, I loved Viraj and his razor sharp intelligence. His comment about not having good watchman in his kismat was hilarious. Seems  that like every average person, he is also having household staff problems.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarsub_rosaRoyalLEO_Krrish

mrs.msk

IF-Rockerz

mrs.msk

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

Oh as usual, I loved Viraj and his razor sharp intelligence. His comment about not having good watchman in his kismat was hilarious. Seems  that like every average person, he is also having household staff problems.LOL

Yes me too...he is very too smart and usually in other shows they show the main lead to be dumb and naive..but Viraj is different...he can outsmart anyone...

As for the watchman I am worry about what Viraj will do to him..poor guy its like no matter what he does is good enoughLOLLOL

but more then anything I like Unniyal character...he is belittled by Viraj at every chance he getsLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27sub_rosa

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I just adore him for his intelligence! He is super smart!! he knows how and when to manupilate ppl to get what he wants! ya baby the way to go... and that was not total manupilation though some of it was truth too...but yes LOVED Viraj as alwaysEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Viraj is a classic character, for entertainment purposes. Credit to kvb for doing it so well..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
yeah you have totally right...I like the moments between Rajvi in these episode Heart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.