Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

I AM SO GLAD MONA IS BACK, BUT... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

DashingCuteJazz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I AM SO GLAD MONA IS BACK, BUT... (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Even I am there along with you all feeling bad... Mona and Apoorva are ever green pair. JJKN is a historic show on Indian Telly.
Like Shanti pointed, in this show the couple will be drifting away very soon so we could have had more pain seeing apu and mona separated...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

SushantVasudha

SushantVasudha

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Yeah I Agree with u guys, but still, i REALLY HOPE, some magic happens and Apurvaa takes the role! I just want to see them together again!

blyton

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by SushantVasudha

I am so happy mona is back on TV!!! she was my FIRST actor i feel in love with, her and armaan were my FIRST couple i ever fell in love with. but i dont see that spark with pradeep that i saw with Armaan. idk, it doesnt feel right. i think i am so used to seeing mona and apruvaa together, and Mona has always worked with aprovaa, i cant see her in a different show with someone-else. i WISH, Aprovaa had taken the role, WHY????????? ino offence to pradeep fans,but if mona and apurvaa were together again. my life would be complete. i really wished he would have taken the role.

Hi, join the club Wink ...you aren't the first one who regrets that Apu isnt in the show with Mona.

But but but...as fervently as I had wanted to see them again on screen together, and as upset as I was when Apu turned down the role, I am rather glad now that he isn't playing Pradeep. With the infidelity angle already set barely three weeks into the show, it's clear we aren't going to see much romance between the lead pair. And I would have HATED to see Apu romancing anyone else onscreen when Mona is around. Thursday's scene, where Mona tries to get Prdaeep to talk to her and he isn't in the mood...it would have broken the hearts of all manda fans had Apu been there instead of Pawan.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that they work together in a fresh love story where there is ample scope for romance, without any kids or in-laws or third angle to eat up their air time together Smile.

sirf heart broke hota?????Wink
we manda fans would have broke apu's head also with our bashing LOL

blyton

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
we can only hope..
me too heart broken when heard apu turned down the role..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonshanti05

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Yeah I Agree with u guys, but still, i REALLY HOPE, some magic happens and Apurvaa takes the role! I just want to see them together again!

We have been waiting for some magic for the last 6 yearsErmm...kismat is not with them it seems.Cry

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by blyton

I am so happy mona is back on TV!!! she was my FIRST actor i feel in love with, her and armaan were my FIRST couple i ever fell in love with. but i dont see that spark with pradeep that i saw with Armaan. idk, it doesnt feel right. i think i am so used to seeing mona and apruvaa together, and Mona has always worked with aprovaa, i cant see her in a different show with someone-else. i WISH, Aprovaa had taken the role, WHY????????? ino offence to pradeep fans,but if mona and apurvaa were together again. my life would be complete. i really wished he would have taken the role.

Hi, join the club Wink ...you aren't the first one who regrets that Apu isnt in the show with Mona.

But but but...as fervently as I had wanted to see them again on screen together, and as upset as I was when Apu turned down the role, I am rather glad now that he isn't playing Pradeep. With the infidelity angle already set barely three weeks into the show, it's clear we aren't going to see much romance between the lead pair. And I would have HATED to see Apu romancing anyone else onscreen when Mona is around. Thursday's scene, where Mona tries to get Prdaeep to talk to her and he isn't in the mood...it would have broken the hearts of all manda fans had Apu been there instead of Pawan.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that they work together in a fresh love story where there is ample scope for romance, without any kids or in-laws or third angle to eat up their air time together Smile.

sirf heart broke hota?????Wink
we manda fans would have broke apu's head also with our bashing LOL

...and I would have been the first one with the danda Evil SmileLOL.

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Ladies some day it will happen for now, watch the show for Mona..
Apu and Mona r the evergreen couple, Ek din phir say essa hoga I am sure , 
Mona as Mona SIngh is amazing, I will wait till eternity till Apu and Mona come again in a new show 
And MandA mongers know that Embarrassed

blyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.