Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

drama_queen123

drama_queen123

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Hi guys I'm new here and I recently started to watch this show but I have a few questions. Why is this drama only 15mins long and what really happened to viraj's parents? Sorry if I said something bad

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27flutterbyRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drama_queen123

Hi guys I'm new here and I recently started to watch this show but I have a few questions. Why is this drama only 15mins long and what really happened to viraj's parents? Sorry if I said something bad

Welcome to DSDSB Forum!

Well: they shoot eveyday for 12 hrs, and it's telecast everyday. so thus 15 mins.

about Viraj's past: yet to be discovered..stay tuned!

Hope u like it here.Smile

P.S. what's ur name?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drama_queen123

mrs.msk

IF-Rockerz

mrs.msk

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

Welcome Drama_Queen...

Yeah what Krrish said...this show airs everyday..I love this show and is thankful that it runs everyday LOLLOL

So far it is mentioned that his adopted parents died in a factory fire..the cause of fire was unknown...and we don't know much about his real parents or what happened in his past before he was adopted at the age of 8...

This show is full of mystery and that is what i love about itLOLLOL

drama_queen123

drama_queen123

drama_queen123

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
My name is Sarah, thank you guys for such a warm welcome. :) so does this drama runs on weekends too?

Edited by drama_queen123 - 18 February 2012 at 7:17pm

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Hello and welcome. Why be so apologetic? Just be yourself and enjoy. In this Forum, we try to respect and understand everyone's point of view, so never hesitate. Keep on watching and keep on interacting.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drama_queen123mrs.mskRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

My name is Sarah, thank you guys for such a warm welcome. :) so does this drama runs on weekends too?

yup it does..nice meeting u Sarah. I will try to remember ur name..Embarrassed I am Krish

mrs.msk

IF-Rockerz

mrs.msk

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Nice to meet you sarah
my name is SimiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes, this show does run on the weekends as well...7 days a weekEmbarrassed

drama_queen123

drama_queen123

drama_queen123

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Hi krish and simi. Wow this is the first time that an Indian drama runs 7 days a week as far as I know. Love this show! Oh guys just to let you know my Hindi is really really bad so I shall be using a lots of English [:$].

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.