Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

ccuteaangel

Goldie

ccuteaangel

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Hello Guys, so I have written a short OS, and a little extract from the crazy Hayley brain to let you in on what I was thinking, but I realise not all of it is relevant to the forum, so I have posted parts of it here, and you can read all of the post here :

(click to take you to blog with full post)

So I spent the last couple of days in bed, wallowing in self pity at being ill, waiting desperately for 3.00 pm to watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, with 'Sajni' by Jal on constant repeat on my iPod ..(read more at blog)..I felt like I was looking down at the world, down at my life, watching its hoary clockwork gear along through countless components, spindle fibres working away at their own pace, starting and ending where they please, uncertainty in every existence, the unknown hidden away in each mote of dust.

It felt elating, hidden in my safe haven (my bed), staring up at the dark sky through my loft window from my pillow, watching the silvery moon track its way across the sky, dancing along with the countless sparkling stars, surprisingly vibrant for a bright London night. I walked through everything I felt as a child, from when I looked up to..(read more at blog).. surely the silent fairies would trust me with their gravest secret? I thought of all those moments, every single one of them, up until recently when I read a little saying that hit home.

Love can sometimes be magic, but even magic can sometimes...

Just be an illusion

It left me feeling a bit blank and dazed, but I realised, after a long moment pondering over my spent younger years, that some feelings never die, no matter how much you try to get rid of them, no matter how much you try to get them convulsed out or educated right out of your system. Some feelings never wither. They just are.

And with that rather long introduction, and slightly overbearing entry into my personal life, I thought I would I would write a short extract on ArHi of what I felt like in those moments staring out at the sky, running wild on my memory train...

The sea whistled a melancholy tune, calling out to the ruffling wind that swept past her ears, whispering the waves in them as they ran along. She smiled as she tucked a loose strand of her fawn hair behind her ear, taking in a deep breath, tasting the salt linger in the moist cool air.

The sun was out. It set alight every point in space, the image of her world enlightened before her. The sand under where she sat was damp from its previous encounters with the rising tide. She watched it, for what seemed like a lifetime, as each successive wave found its way higher and higher up the perfect shoreline she had painted. She scrunched up her feet against the sand where the waves from the gentle sea chased at her skin. She giggled, watching it retreat in its failed attempt, rejoining the many layers of liquid as it recoiled back to its home. She felt his warmth as he laughed along with her, felt his smile against her cheek as he tightened his arms that were wrapped around her, holding her closely in his arms.

It didn't matter if the sea touched her, she knew he would always hold her, so she stretched her toes out towards the water, watching him stretch out his leg next to her, as the next wave hit them both with its surprised warmth. She thought the water would be colder than it was, but it wasn't. It was perfect. Just like the eternally blue sky sprawled out towards the heavens, and the endless stretch of water running until the horizon painted with a tinge of orange. Just like the grains of sand below her skin that held on to eachother with such flawlessness, creating a ground of perfection that kept the memories of her past footsteps. Just like the feeling of being held in his arms, strong and safe. A haven of her own creation, as she stared out into something that she never would have imagined would be only hers.

He ran his fingers along her arm, the warmth of his touch lingering above her skin as he whispered her name over and over.

"Khushi...Khushi...Khushi" he breathed into her neck, rubbing his rough stubble against her neck as he buried his face into her skin, placing light kisses along her collarbone.

"You know that I love you right?" his soft voice spoke, echoing out against the waves.

She nodded against him as he raised his head and leaned it against hers, placing his cheek next to hers, watching her eyelashes flutter against the breeze. It sent a strand of flyaway hair against her jaw, and he quickly reached out for it, caressing her soft locks in his fingers, before tucking it away.

"Khushi? Can you please look at me Jaan?" he asked.

She turned slowly in her place, feeling the sand displace under her as another warm wave of salinity played at their feet, to face his warm almond eyes.

He played with her hair again, fixing all the rogue pieces that dared to mar her brilliance.

"You don't ever forget that okay?" he ordered, as he looked back into her honey depths, a trace of remorse for all the things he may cause touching at his handsome features.

"You remember that" he said again, as he broke her eye lock with his, turning her gently around in his arms to rest her against him again "That no matter what happens, I love you"

She smiled hearing the words again, salinity tasting away at her buds with another deep breath. She closed her eyes to it all, to the immaculate sun and sky, to the brimming sea and sand, but she still felt his arms around her and she still knew it was all there.

She opened her eyes, smile faltering as soon as she did to find herself sprawled elegantly against the recliner in his room. She was still wearing the red and blue lehenga from the night before when he had married her, she was still wearing all her jewellery, she could still feel the stiff tracks of dried tears against her skin. His breathing from the bed in the centre of the room caught her attention, making her look towards the sleeping figure. The green fabric under her skin feeling like the damp sand she had left behind in a place she wanted to go back to, a place, that she would die to go back to.

That is what made it hurt the most, the feeling of knowing she would never be able to forget.

There it is! I hope I managed to evoke the same feelings in you that I felt! I can only hope you will leave likes and comments, and ignore any inconsistencies as I was pretty busy blowing my overly runny nose into a tissue (It just won't stop running!).

Love you all, Hayley

P.s Check out my index for my other works !

Edited by ccuteaangel - 18 February 2012 at 3:39pm

The following 136 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonmukitzzShini.Shiva86liyanmgtdsanjana_kapoorrithuparnasapphire_gyal38luckyfish92PHMGlotus32neethugeorgeletsdanceInderpreetgarshilover3NyamatSua91Nakita19aKr1alwaysFFFanhulubuluapoorva12sharmakpk1002dkr195saranyamgstruth1-1farhacassimkashevRatiKonilankanhillychristmasSadie101felly_amemariolarimel22Dee-MissbantuPissa99n091505winchfireChocoBloc_12.Ritu.JchweetybebuSNR7rosalinda92payal.12random94JalebibabysruthirishiarnavsgirlnabnabDreamcatcherdhivycaged23ddee1001SankaDevi20jaffacakesomshreejaanuMiss-RizhemvbzobshehRichie-Richnims6cpervaizsihuniru273peppygeekGlimmernilmiAngels11-Devanshi-Bonhi_ipkkndmultifacetedadeeti10Suni-Siaa-AnyaSwaRonTimelessBeautyyrenee27niaprincessseabeautyOrion_NkarismaPiya.Dbeautiful1nareshSVfareesmileyhug7679Bunny_Bear-.Pearl.-Maddy1270Electric_BuBBle..Damsel..littlemoiLily2011pinkpearlzbhavnahScintillatingCytherearavenheartnishi..sur..SunriseGreenreyaa.shonagudiasubiscsnyxxdebby_11-Garima-bmtdluverdazzling_gloryKrishnaluv94Anisha_91srijaaa127smitarredwine1FAYKHAN29zaniaxprpk525CravingKhanaLyssaPieSobtiFanShreeincandescentsiva2901-aparna-..Anita..18shabboMissArshi-flowers4utinselBigbang_GDuswahIsleOfCapri.Nightingale...JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Illusions" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautiful1

Goldie

beautiful1

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
that was gorgeous Clap

i could just feel her disappointment and aww it was well sad :'(
but the beach bit -them sitting side by side- him tellin her how much he loved her and that was just beaut!!

Edited by beautiful1 - 18 February 2012 at 3:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaffacakesccuteaangel

ccuteaangel

Goldie

ccuteaangel

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

that was gorgeous Clap

i could just feel her disappointment and aww it was well sad :'(
but the beach bit -them sitting side by side- him tellin her how much he loved her and that was just beaut!!

Thank you ! And I felt quite relieved writing that bit on the beach, I feel like they really deserved a moment of tranquility from me because I haven't been to kind on them in my writings recently. Even though I did go all evil on them in the end ... 
Glad you liked it, and thanks for commenting :) 
Love, Hayley x

-Mayuri-

IF-Rockerz

-Mayuri-

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Loved it! As usual amazing job! 

Love the beach scene, very cute!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ccuteaangel

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Os 

ccuteaangel

ChocoBloc_12

ChocoBloc_12

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
what a beautiful update...honestly it was just written so well :)

ccuteaangel

felly_a

felly_a

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Wow it was really an beautiful unique os!Clap Khushi was so hurt and dissapointed after she came back to reality!Ouch I felt really bad for her. It was really so beautifully written!!Thumbs Up

Edited by felly_a - 18 February 2012 at 4:26pm

ccuteaangel

tinsel

IF-Sizzlerz

tinsel

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Beautiful OSClap

ccuteaangel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.