Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: alujna-21

Keep this link for all his tweets.

all his tweets will continue to be added in this link.

ok but what should i keep as the title? will a title like all Sumit Vats tweete here apply?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sumit Vats @The_SumitVats

Half day shooting tomorrow, #GoodNight world!

this is his last tweet so it should be added like that.
SportsFreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

Sumit Vats @The_SumitVats

Half day shooting tomorrow, #GoodNight world!

this is his last tweet so it should be added like that.

Ok
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonjogl

Am also wondering why he never gives interviews maybe he is the reserved type who does not deal with the media, i don't know...But  you know this media i sometimes watch PR on zee and one day this guys were bashing the female lead(Ankita Lokhande) coz she had not invited them to a birthday party she had organized for her boyfriend who was her former co-star(Sushant Singh Rajput)..They always find small things to bash the actors..I think the actors have a life and it is normal that sometimes they may not feel like giving interviews

I don't care he is reserved or not, it is his part of his job to give interviews..

He is not giving interviews for the channel to be happy..  it is for people like you and me who want to know something happening in the serial.

Look at one opportunity Mrunal got, he was impressive.  I am not a Sumit hater or Mrunal liker, but just to give a general opinion, i hate that.  Off screen segments are vital to show the bonding they have on screen.  I can't find a single worthy one of Sumit and Rati to say he make a great pair.

Please, who follow him, do express our displeasure, as SBS/SBB/E24 interviews are meant for viewers watching at home and by the way, nobody asks him any personal questions to run away 100 km from there.
Edited by mahkutty - 12 years ago
SBS was about Rati, than why an earth Sumit is answering 

PH & Channel or Rati will be the first person to clarify  ( if they want ) rather than Sumit Vats ..

Most Importantly R u sure this is correct ID of Sumit Vats ??

Rati has her own blog to clarify if she ever wants to ..But i do not want her to clarifying anything, media should know their limitation 
SportsFreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

SBS was about Rati, than why an earth Sumit is answering 

PH & Channel or Rati will be the first person to clarify  ( if they want ) rather than Sumit Vats ..

Most Importantly R u sure this is correct ID of Sumit Vats ??

Rati has her own blog to clarify if she ever wants to ..But i do not want her to clarifying anything, media should know their limitation 

I don't know why he is answering maybe someone on Twitter asked him coz i saw a tweet asking him that...About the account being really, i already wrote am not sure
Eydis thumbnail
k anju di  i think we should start another topic 4 tweets where we give all the tweets of sumit there...
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was the one asking him if it is really him 😳

He replied to me "do you have doubts" 😆

I have got maybe 7 tweets from him 😆

He tweets a lot. 😳

Edited by MEHNAAZ - 12 years ago
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have doubts whether it is his REAL account or not...If it's real then we must bombard Ratz-Mrunal's intv on SBS  page clarifying it's not HD team which boycotted media. Frustated SBS people!!👎🏼
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i feel its not the real account of SV...his replies seem somewhat weird and not suiting SV's personality...so before you guys get so hyper find out if its really him or not