Punar Vivah

1 more Good News-Kratika Sengar (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Neha10

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha10

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chand1234

Originally posted by Princy36

Originally posted by -Asmi-

Originally posted by Princy36

Yes i am 100% sure. Infact i knew it before but i do want to disclose it that why i didn't tell you. So you want her fb username or not?

if ur 1000% sure do give us the link of her fbWink
Type her name Kratika Senagar. Her profile pic looks like: she is holding the dog and dog colour is brownie white.

Thanks a lottt ! :D I just saw her profile on FB and have sent her a friend request :D

Thankk u sooo much :D

she only add some of her fans...even many are there like her frm 2 years...lets see is she add u or not...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1 more Good News-Kratika Sengar (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.