mene apne apno ko itni baar khoya hai

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Viaaj..finally opening up with Jhanvi.. even though saying only half of the truth, which he wants her to hear. There is somehow some sentiments atached when he mentioned about his past. It was entirely meant to be manupilation and then winning Jhanvi even though she comes across the truth.There is some where i sense that he has feelings and a sense of loss for his family. He said "I lost whoever i loved" (there comes the theory of abondonment in relationship: all credits of finding this goes to my friend Mili: Sarcozee) There comes the insecurity and fear of loosing someone who's closest to ur heart. (remember Kal Ho Na Ho: Naina Kapoor, and Aman's thoughts to that)
Loosing someone whom you love and that too repetatively is the core reason of his unstability. Infact a normal person also becomes cynical and rigid to relationships when such things happens. One can keep breaking within upto certain extent and then thinks oh well WT* screw it. screw relations as they are not meant to be true for Me atleast...so that is the take that he did..not all are courageous and optimist enough to take it positively.
His mother who from his description was the only one as far as his biological family is concern, he never saw his dad (Vijay Sharma), she left him at the age of 7. The only person who was close to him..a 7 yr old kid...obviously when ur 7 or even i would say 70!! ur closest to ur mom..and that is where the first link starts..u come in the world where firstly connected (chained) with her...so that is the first woman who betrayed him. left him.. u see how he said "meri sagi ma muje chodke chali gayi.." {my own mom left me}

Then comes the manupilative part from him about the Dobriyals (not entire manupilation some of it) He lost his foaster parents too in the accident. (again loosing someone who he loved and who loved him..πŸ’”) I said manupilation because we don't know anything about Dobriyal's death yet. Then he says how he loss his sister, how she lost her sanity and he had to put her in mental asylm. (again a loss, to whom he shared a common bond - family bond)
Reasons might very with each loss, but there is one common factor in all of them, that he LOVED them. No matter how the relationship was with Payal (Love/Hate) but still he was close to all of them. They meant everything to him (once!!) see how he said and "I became Oraphan again with Dobriyal's gone"😭 "payal has her insanity to forget the loss she had but what are the options for me?? how can i forget what i lost?"😭
Now Jhanvi is EVERYTHING to him.. He loves her more than his life. I want to say one thing again as i mentioned in one of my posts earlier in feb. that If "Viraaj looses Jhanvi he will become Orphan again" (remember what i said ppz when i justified earlier in Carisma's post) She is the only one who is HIS, who belongs to him, who loves him, who cares for him.. and as He said today "no matter what i do to u, u always loves me" which is true!!!! He said it yesterday too "You are my angle😳, i do bad things to u but u always fogives me" which is genuineness, honesty that he showed to her. it was not manupilation. Ya i agree that he asked for her promice again (after restaurent scene) that "promice me that u will never leave me" but that is because he sense that he might loose her.. even though dadi's fall was not his fault he feels guilty for it..he doesn't want to loose her, because she means a LIFE to him.

* Finally I just want to say one thing: If woman's betrayal was the scar, Her faith and love should be the cure!*
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree hope jhanvi stay wid viraj till death coz he needs her
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ What a thoughtful post but does another person's loneliness really matters. What his wife would be looking for is her own security and a normal married life and hence choose to run away. I knew and had mentioned that Jahnvi will turn out to be a fair weather wife. She is too weak to seek reasons behind Viraj's abnormal behaviour. She will go in with the society's view that Viraj is paagal.

Viraj may have been faking it but it is true that he has always been abandoned. History is set to get repeated once again.

Whenever Viraj brags like he did infront of Sanjay and Dadi he never lies and I believe that he was speaking the truth when he told Dadi that he loved his family.
Edited by sarcozee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarcozee

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ What a thoughtful post but does another person's loneliness really matters. What his wife would be looking for is her own security and a normal married life and hence choose to run away. I knew and had mentioned that Jahnvi will turn out to be a fair weather wife. She is too weak to seek reasons behind Viraj's abnormal behaviour. She will go in with the society's view that Viraj is paagal.

Viraj may have been faking it but it is true that he has always been abandoned. History is set to get repeated once again.

Whenever Viraj brags like he did infront of Sanjay and Dadi he never lies and I believe that he was speaking the truth when he told Dadi that he loved his family.

*Thank you hai ji!*😳 ooohhh i see what u saying yaar..lets leave it to Cvs for now...but i will start hating her if she doesn't give it a shot and give up too soon..

yupper he has always been abandoned..😭 ummm looks like it will repeat again...but we have Baby V in the picture this time...poor bacha..my heart to him..❀️

yup he is not a lier!! he is a manupilator but only when required. and YESSS when he told dadi that he loved his parents (there was a pain in his eyes..he mean it..) and that Fauladi Dadi kept on chattering and gave judgements without knowing truth..oh well she is mute now.πŸ˜ƒ To abuse someone without knowing about his side of the picture is totally unfair..and judging someone is just totally unlogical to me.. So ya he spoke truth to dadi and also to Jhan when he talked about his mother..there was a rage, there was a pain in his eyes, disatisfaction of some sort..and he was hurt very hurt..πŸ’”
Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yesterday we again got Truth in instalment..πŸ˜†

I loved yesterday's epi...nd as u said krish ''love, trust n care (n little manipulation as we dealing wid king of manipulation ) are the best medicines ''...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sarcozee

Sorry I disagree that Jhanvi will be a fair weather wife, if that was the case she would have run away long time back ... Even the topic maker agrees that what viraj said was only what he wanted her to hear ... he has been manupilating things since the day he saw her ... Viraj may have loved his family ... but he claims to love jhanvi too ... but what kind of love is it that makes him torture her? And how can we be sure his love for his parents was not of same kind as well? Jhnvi has gone through so much and if she decides to run away calling her a fair weather wife would be totally unfair!!! A wife's job is to support a husband but it is not to get tortured in the name of love, it is not to put up with a person that has done so much to harm your family
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Sorry I disagree that Jhanvi will be a fair weather wife, if that was the case she would have run away long time back ... Even the topic maker agrees that what viraj said was only what he wanted her to hear ... he has been manupilating things since the day he saw her ... Viraj may have loved his family ... but he claims to love jhanvi too ... but what kind of love is it that makes him torture her? And how can we be sure his love for his parents was not of same kind as well? Jhnvi has gone through so much and if she decides to run away calling her a fair weather wife would be totally unfair!!! A wife's job is to support a husband but it is not to get tortured in the name of love, it is not to put up with a person that has done so much to harm your family

Thanks for the input.😊
@ Bold: his insecurity, his past experience, he thinks that only by torturing and scaring her he can control her...as we have seen in one of the earlier episode "agar wo mujse daregi nahi to mujse pyar kese karegi?? nahi...darana to parega...magar wo darti nahi hai fir bhi mujse pyar kese karti hai.." those questions..he is unable to answer those..he thinks that he can make her love him only if she is under his control, by means of torture, discpline etc.. *well that is his own way of approaching and making her love him, again we don't know about his past..so we are clueless why he blvs that!*

we can be sure about his love to his parents because when Dobriyal's adopted him, he needed care he was orphan he was left by his mum...and any NORMAL person would be the same...seeks for love and when they get it they cherrish it..(no offence to u..please don't take it personally, but did u see the previous episodes where they talk about Viraj's mental state? dadi and Dr. Komolika's convo?) i hope u have seen it..

@BI: agreed she deserve to be happy..any married woman has that right to be happy we all have that dream from the day we starts growing from girl to teenager.. and no she is not suppose to get tortured. But it's not His fault that he is like this. His circumstances and his illness is making him do all that..*no one desire to become OCPD patient..all wants to live a happy normal married life..but how many of us gets it?? even normal ppl do beat up their wives..are padhe likhe log kese treat karte hai pata hai??? they beat them to wall...frikin to the point that wife almost get hemrage..pardon my spelling..anyhow...i am not justifying his torture..but i want to point out the point that u missed.* about harming her family, she is not aware of it yet..and lets see how she reacts to it when she comes across it.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes educated/normal people do beat ... but that does not mean women have to put up with it too ... and i was not discussing OCPD or Viraj here just her comment that if Jhanvi decides to run away it would mean she was a fair weather wife because the truth is ever since they have been married Jhanvi has had anything but fair weather so its unfair to make such a comment about her in my opinion!!!
OCPD is essantial part of it (main part of it)..nyways my reply was on the bold comments. & respect at ur view. 😊 rest is leaving on Mili to talk..
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww..yar very beautifully u have written it...all is in...true.