India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

update-18th

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged

(twinecool had some problem in logging in to the forum so she emailed me the update which i am posting here on her behalf)

update of 18th

It started where it ended on thrusday

Dk ,disha and vedanth are in the sitting area

Dk: pari came to your room vedanth because I asked her to go wearing a saree

Disha: why

DK: in wanted to prove the that what we see need not be true always it might be just half truth, we must always give the other party to tell their stand, This I have learnt from disha

Vedath gets the flash back of the whole incident where he saw dk and pari together

DK:people like pari should never be trusted.

IN PARI'S ROOM

Pari is with a Bengali lady whom she addresses as  "masi ma"

Masi ma tells pari that she (pari) is capable of solving all types of problems, pari says here the situation is totally different "I am  here with a particular motive" my aim is to get back my place in vedanth's life but there is problem one is dk and my past and other is Mrs disha sehagal who is stuck to my throat as a thorn ,if I get rid of these problems then my path is clear because I am vedath's first lov eand vedanth has himself told me that "it is not easy to forget the first love"

IN the sitting area

Disha goes to gargi and tells her "chotti ma": you know what yesterday in your absence .lot of things took place in this house, yesterday when I was passing by vedath's room I heard pari's voice so I opened Vedant's room door. Both Vedant   and pari were in a romantic situation, looking at that, I was embarrassed.

Gargi: how could she dare to enter his room, what's her status she is a cheap person,who has no value.

Disha:I am not complaining but infact I am sure they love each other and we have to get them married. pari is such a sweet and innocent girl a right match to vedath

Gargi: what rubbish, she is unfit to stay in this house or to marry vedath if I want I will throw her out of this house in a second.

Gargi leaves the room, disha gives a sarcastic smile and she removes the hidden tape recorder in which she had recorded the whole conversation

Disha :disha even you are simply too much

In pari's room

Pari is telling her masi maa how she went close to vedath ,and how she told him her feelings and exactly then that stupid disha arrived there and spoilt the whole thing

(gargi standing near the door is listening )

Pari notices gargi :gargi aunty "you!" .pointing at masi maa since I have met her after many days I was  simply……….

Gargi catches pari's hand and twists it "how many times have I told you to keep distance from vedath,but you are not listening ,if this continues it will not be good for you"

(masima, tries to come forward, looking at her gargi asks her not to come forward to protect pari)

gargi leaves the room

masi ma asks pari who is this lady

pari:she isanother  big problem and headache

Terrace

Vedanth  is having a rose in his hand

He asks himself as to why disha was upset by seeing pari in his room he asks "why"

Vedath starts plucking the petals (she loves me, she loves me not)

He reaches the last petal: my, my "she loves me!"(ved is very happy)

IN Bhonsle house:

Disha is brushing her hair,

ayyi calls her(disha), disha is in her own world ayyi again calls her

AYYI: is every thing all right disha, what are you thinking

Disha:I am thinking of dk

Ayi: has he stated to misbehave and scold you once again?

Disha :no,no, but in fact dk has become extra caring and loving ,it appears as if he is  totally a different person ,can anyone change so much? How come it is possible? Even that day you spoke to him and called him for dinner, which you have not done before.

Did you tell anything to DK because of which he has changed in his behavior?

Ayyi: not at all, disha you have to trust dk, I have given you lots of sorrow. For which I feel very guilty, I want you to be happy with dk and lead a normal happy family life with dk

Disha: you talk is very convincing

(disha hugs suhas)

In sehagal house

DK is sitting outside he is striking the match sticks and looking at them (it appeared as if he was thinking about something very important)

Disha arrives there; she sits on the chair next to dk

Disha: sorry dk, until today I have never trusted you when ever you tried to convince me about pari incident ii behaved very badly , I can understand why you behave like this it is all because of you past where you did not get father's love and even your mom's because of her condition.Dk I am sorry, I shouldn't have behaved with you like that, always I thought you don't know the value of relationships but I was wrong/

DK appeared to be untouched by disha's words tells her he has not time for all those things, there is something very important to him right now that is his business he gives disha an envelope and says that is the agreementpapers  given by Mr .Mittal, he has given this only because of you disha now you have we to go to pune to finalize the whole thing .

(Disha becomes very upset)

Di sha "before, you tried to talk to me but I was not ready to listen to you but now I want to talk to you but you have no time for it

(disha gives up and is dejected and leaves the place)

Dk is alone and tells to himself: disha if you had understood me then we would have happily stayed as husband and wife without any problem

(They played a hindi song on the background I was not able to follow it)

In the sitting room

Pari is reading a magazine

Disha enters the room slowly in such way that pari will not come to know, she later enters another room, there she puts on the tape in which gari conversation is recorded loudly so that pari will hear it.

Pari listens to it she above to enter the room when disha comes out and asks pari as to what she is doing there?

Pari : what's going on inside and what was gargi telling her

Disha: sorry pari how can I break choti ma's trust

Pari: you keep her trust I will go inside and ask her

Disha stops her and says that she is in a very bad mood and not to go near gargi instead offers to take her to watch "charlie tongi "movie( I don't know the exact name of the movie)Pari listening to disha gets irritated and leaves the room ,(disha is very happy)

IN sumitra's room

Dk is sitting near sumitra's bed who is sleeping, he says "I want to give disha   the full status of a wife in my life, and want have a normal relationship with her, I cannot stay without her, for me thinking of my life without her is impossible, I know I have not trusted her so many times in the past few days, but I don't know why whenever think of disha vedanth's face comes in front of me his smile…"

dk closes his eyes

Vedanth is standing near the door

vedanth: "brother"

DK: gets up and comes out

Vedath:I am sorry brother, infact what happened yesterday was in one way very good, It has opened my eyes, so I have come here.

Dk: I thought of coming to your room why did you take the trouble.

Vedanth: younger one's always come to the elder ones

Dk smiles

Dk :I wanted to talk to you something very important, I am working on an important project and I am thinking of involving you

Vedath : project

Dk: for that you   have to come with me to pune tomorrow

Vedath: pune(he hesitant)

Dk:why you don't like pune , it near Bombay itself

Vedaht: when are we going?

Dk listening to this hugs vedath

Gargi who is seeing all these things tells: when did this arjun and doryodan become ram and laxman .how come ramayan and mahabharath is getting mixed…they have to always remain as enemies,

END

by-twinecool

posted by jingle

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged
thax thax thax thax.....a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttClapClapWink
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Hey

Thanks so much...Oh well I hope the DK and ved don't have another misunderstadning as according to the article Disha and Ved don't go leaving Dk suspcious..I think bangle scence will come later in the week once the misunderstadning between the 3 has happened..I think disha this week willr ealise her true feelings for Dk whether she admits or not and Ved should now back off as he knows Dk loves disha..well maybe he doesn't trust him fully i guess..

Will have to wait and watch can't wait to see what happens this week..

Thanks for an ealry update twinecool and Jingle for posting it..Clap

SamyBig smile

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Thanks to both jingle and twinekool for great updates.

A big Clap

maja

sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update twincool, n thanx jingle for posting it! im hopin by the end of this week disha tellz dk her feelingz for him but for that were gonna have 2 wait n watch n keep our fingerz crossed!
Nachos Senior Member
Nachos
Nachos

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Thanx Twinecool and Jingle

Smile Naina

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

hi

thanks for the update!!!