Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NL AK Droolers#19For Never Was A Story Of More woe (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Attention Please

Guys frst of all congratulation on the marriage of chote and chotiROFL Okay we have gathered here to make me teacher of manorama the primary school student teacherROFL Okay just kidding

Few IMP thing

>> NL team: Kindly drop ur suggestion in my or PurpleFairy PM box in case u want any change in sections regarding title or any other chage as we are heading towards rishta wahi soch nayeeROFL makeover of the NLROFL

>>Party time: Next whole week is dedicated to ArHi marraige so guys be in party mode

>>Readers: Guys we are so thakful to u guys ur feedbacks and comments are making us to improve everytime

>>Winners: Congratulations people

Love u guys
Enjoy
<3
Minu, Khushi, Neetz and Sanjna <3

Edited by --sunshine-- - 18 February 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali---Sobi--bfunofbb123KeshriyaShiningStar18.MeriAashiqui.minuuPinkCinderella.Saraa.honeypriya.DarkParadise..-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NL AK Droolers#19For Never Was A Story Of More woe (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PinkCinderella

IF-Sizzlerz

PinkCinderella

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
 --- Unreserved ----

Whoaa! Firstly, A big Congrats for 19th NL's overall! 1 more to go and we will attain all 20 pieces! Heart

IPK'ians power and love! Party Yayyy! Party

Coming up to NL! Everything is bordered amazingly at its pinnacle. Love the Picture of the week, atlast our ArHi is married - fake or what. Doesn't count for now , as its high time to look forward under the bowl of story line. Embarrassed OMG! His Red Blood-spattered eyes doesn't scares me though as a matter of fact it aches my heart to see his burning woe. * Painful * Ouch
The way he looked at Garima in annoyance and fuming temperature. No dares to touch my Khushi ever! Strength and love dripping from the eyes equally! Day Dreaming

Costume pick up is Gorgeous, evidently this is gonna be under the lines for this NL! Greato's! Heart

Song is so apt man! ' I'm only gonna break your heart ' Broken Heart

For the Blooper, can't say anything pacific as i've become compulsive for facing-off such massive mistakes! LOL

Dialogue was truly heart captivating! Approve

VDO AVI , Icons, Signature , VDO Siggy , Vidlets everything is furnished so Beautifully. Heart

Message to CV's are so genuine and true. Hope we won't feel blue in future due to drags or any such particular issues. (=

Hence, the Overall NL is so Wonderfully organized and brought up into the frame! Hug
Oh! Why not ? We IPK'ians make everything possible with love and enthusiasm. Hug I appreciate everyone's participation and efforts! Hug

So finally time has come to give round of applaud to such creatives without them NL is merely a pending bit nothing else. They all bring it alive and they're our beloved members!
Neetz, Minu, Sanju, Khushi I Love you all babies! Hug

One more thing i'd like to note : People who are not interested in the Show kindlyput your eyes away to some other shows that'd be good for them and ultimately for us because the way some unknown Bashers are irrelevantly spreading negativity and poking their noses without any reason is simply pathetic to endure!  Approve

Adios! 
IPK'ians Rocks! Dancing
Always and Ever! Party

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 18 February 2012 at 3:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-.MeriAashiqui.ShiningStar18minuushybabehoneypriya--sunshine--.DarkParadise..

Electric_BuBBle

IF-Dazzler

Electric_BuBBle

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Congrats to all the winners!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
very nice...
song is very good...
and congrats to all ...

honeypriya

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
loved it alll..it was awsome..congo to winner and cheeer to team..fab work by every one..OMFG ARHi MARRIED..still cant believe..m dreaming

honeypriya

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Congrats on 19th Ed Hug

Wonderful work as always Neetz and Sanju. Congrats winners. 

ArHi are married! It's gonna be lots fun now!!

And Uh.. for blooper of the week, I noticed one Ermm When they are showing ArHi's entrance after marriage, there's no varmala and when they show full them, there is. Haha, that was so visiblt when they showed necks while creating suspense LOL 

Anyway...! Enjoyed reading rest of it. 

-Khushi

Ps: You guys might want to change my id on the main post Tongue

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 18 February 2012 at 5:10pm

honeypriya

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
fantastic job yet again To all the NL team...and the DEV Team...you guys never faim to deliver something so awesome...Clap

BRILLIANT...AND CONGO TO ALL THE WINNERS...Embarrassed

honeypriya

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Amazing work with the NL once again Sanju & Neeths!!!! Hats off the the whole IPKKND NL team!!!!

honeypriya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top