Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Piggybacking on popularity --- Na bole-Article

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
IMG 3053Sudhir Sharma of Sunshine Productions and Producer ofNa Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors also shares an interesting take about this ongoing trend. "In case of Na Bole Tum, I would say we were really not looking for a song as the title. In fact we had suggested hundreds of options of titles to the Channel. See I don't want to say it was channel's decision or my decision, its nothing like that because we also like it now. To be honest, the day the Na Bole Tum title was decided I was cribbing as to why another film song, since there was already a Bade Acche Lagte Hain and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and ten other shows following the same trend. But now when I look back, I really feel its good to have this kind of a title because it goes with my story. The main dilemma in the story gets beautifully conveyed through the title Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha, pyaar ke bina kahe sune hi baat ho gayi. So it goes with the theme of the show so well and does not look like we are trying to fit in one title which is taken from a popular song. Also frankly speaking half of the youngsters may not even be aware that such a song exists. So the idea behind this was purely the recall factor." 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-fatim30-Khush-MR21sumonetolubaanyakunat-Frozen-Nymeria--khushi--sun-naaaaaaaaamillie_maaneet--Sanchu--princy48sumona28Chutzpah.-RadhaMohan-AkkiHPmisty85AreYaar

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thanks dear.

i love this song and perfect tittle for NBTNMKK MegHan Story.
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
TFS.
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
This song has always been one of my favourites. It was what attracted me to the show in the first place.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza-RadhaMohan-

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks tanu for sharing the article
--Sanchu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing :):)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index