India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

HUHUHUHUHUH

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Well after reading what will happen 2day in TD i think that Vedant will take revenge 4rm DK cuz if ne of u remember Ved will declare his luv 2 dish STUPID BOY!!

The reason for this will probably be cuz he does not believe in Dush-do's wordscuz he still probably thinks he is responsible 4 her and Pori seperating!! So i think that he is faking being friends with DK but hopefully DK shud take himself out of that mess, hopefully Disha will take Aai's words in for sure, know why did DK hav 2 not talk 2 Disha hes killing every gud chance for them 2, 2 get close its soooo anoyying its either DK or Disha its like their each others enemy's ahhh but i cant wait till the choodian scene whoeva usually takes photoes betta take them 2day and its gunna get interessting know but just for info i think that Rani and Abheshek are engaged can some1 confirm!!

luv mad

maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Hey,

I too came across this news but can't confirm it.

Wedding bells for Abhishek, Rani?

Shaheen Raaj

Never mind two years ago the Abhishek Bachchan - Karishma Kapoor romance was at its peak and doing a dizzy round of the grapevine. And now not so long ago in the recent past alleged rumours of the Abhishek Bachchan - Rani Mukherjee romance had started gaining momentum. Their love story had taken off on the sets of Mani Ratnam's film Yuva.

Finally it was secretly decided to officially announce the engagement on Big B's next birthday on Oct 11 this year.

And the next thing one knew was that Abhishek and Rani had already, allegedly, got engaged on the Queen Bee's birthday on March 21st in one of Goa's beach resort where Rani was holidaying.

When contacted both Abhishek and Rani neither confirmed nor denied the clandestine celebration but humouredly commented, "Just wait and watch till we both make our official announcement of the engagement." Amen. 
(

from india-forums bollywood section)
maja

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Well, from the promos, Vedant tells Pori about his feelings for Dish when she comes on too him....................Pori tells Dish all about it and Dish confronts the man himself, and Vedant denies it claiming that Pori came on too hard.................Who are you fooling Ved?
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:51am | IP Logged

i heard that they will get  engaged in october on abhishek's birthday

so here is another tall and short coupleLOL

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Big smileBig smile I enjoyed and loved reading this two in one postBig smile and the title made me even more intrigued to read it. Thanks friends for making this place for all of us worth visiting and enjoying Our IF TD family rocksssss. LOL

Cheers

Lata

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index