Princes_Mad! thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Well after reading what will happen 2day in TD i think that Vedant will take revenge 4rm DK cuz if ne of u remember Ved will declare his luv 2 dish STUPID BOY!!

The reason for this will probably be cuz he does not believe in Dush-do's wordscuz he still probably thinks he is responsible 4 her and Pori seperating!! So i think that he is faking being friends with DK but hopefully DK shud take himself out of that mess, hopefully Disha will take Aai's words in for sure, know why did DK hav 2 not talk 2 Disha hes killing every gud chance for them 2, 2 get close its soooo anoyying its either DK or Disha its like their each others enemy's ahhh but i cant wait till the choodian scene whoeva usually takes photoes betta take them 2day and its gunna get interessting know but just for info i think that Rani and Abheshek are engaged can some1 confirm!!

luv mad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey,

I too came across this news but can't confirm it.

Wedding bells for Abhishek, Rani?

Shaheen Raaj

Never mind two years ago the Abhishek Bachchan - Karishma Kapoor romance was at its peak and doing a dizzy round of the grapevine. And now not so long ago in the recent past alleged rumours of the Abhishek Bachchan - Rani Mukherjee romance had started gaining momentum. Their love story had taken off on the sets of Mani Ratnam's film Yuva.

Finally it was secretly decided to officially announce the engagement on Big B's next birthday on Oct 11 this year.

And the next thing one knew was that Abhishek and Rani had already, allegedly, got engaged on the Queen Bee's birthday on March 21st in one of Goa's beach resort where Rani was holidaying.

When contacted both Abhishek and Rani neither confirmed nor denied the clandestine celebration but humouredly commented, "Just wait and watch till we both make our official announcement of the engagement." Amen. 
(

from india-forums bollywood section)
maja

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Well, from the promos, Vedant tells Pori about his feelings for Dish when she comes on too him....................Pori tells Dish all about it and Dish confronts the man himself, and Vedant denies it claiming that Pori came on too hard.................Who are you fooling Ved?
jingle thumbnail

i heard that they will get  engaged in october on abhishek's birthday

so here is another tall and short couple๐Ÿ˜†

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I enjoyed and loved reading this two in one post๐Ÿ˜ƒ and the title made me even more intrigued to read it. Thanks friends for making this place for all of us worth visiting and enjoying Our IF TD family rocksssss. ๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers

Lata