Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   

HOTW..here is our new...M..2...? (Page 3)

mygaby IF-Dazzler
mygaby
mygaby

Joined: 10 March 2010
Posts: 2599

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by mithsi_22

thanx a lot sur (i know u prefer that)..
first of all, i loved the sif..it's really very beautiful..this couldn't have been better..thanx a lot for that beautiful sig dear..Hug 

and about the questions, it's your choice but thode kam deneki koshish karna..LOL..i know u ask so many questions..
awww...Hug...i am glad u find the sig beautiful...HugHeart
ok...will try to give less...and will post the questions very soon...HugHeart
haan i know main hotw threads par questions poochne ke liye badnaam hoon...ROFL..
 
haye aisi kismat hamari kaha
hum toh bin question poochhe badnaam ho gayeLOL
mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 14359

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by mithsi_22

thanx a lot sur (i know u prefer that)..
first of all, i loved the sif..it's really very beautiful..this couldn't have been better..thanx a lot for that beautiful sig dear..Hug 

and about the questions, it's your choice but thode kam deneki koshish karna..LOL..i know u ask so many questions..
awww...Hug...i am glad u find the sig beautiful...HugHeart
ok...will try to give less...and will post the questions very soon...HugHeart
haan i know main hotw threads par questions poochne ke liye badnaam hoon...ROFL..

u r not badnaam dear..u r famous for asking questionsLOL..  no1 can ask as many questions as u can..that's itSmile..and the sig is really very beautiful, the flower noxt to rati di's face..just too cute..thanx once again dear..Hug
mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 14359

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
suman di..afterall m younger to you..however u would prefer..Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygabyShedevil25

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 14359

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima-

mithi if u wanna to save yourself...bhaag jaROFL



rids HD forum chodke kahan jaungi yaar..LOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shedevil25

Shedevil25 IF-Stunnerz
Shedevil25
Shedevil25

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 26533

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithsi_22

Originally posted by riddhima-

mithi if u wanna to save yourself...bhaag jaROFL



rids HD forum chodke kahan jaungi yaar..LOL  


ya hd forum se saccha pyar jo kiya haiLOL
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 29469

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithsi_22

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by mithsi_22




u r not badnaam dear..u r famous for asking questionsLOL..  no1 can ask as many questions as u can..that's itSmile..and the sig is really very beautiful, the flower noxt to rati di's face..just too cute..thanx once again dear..Hug
awww Hug...famous for asking questions ROFL
awww thanks ...ya ...i love the flower too...i a glad u liked it Heart...and i just made something for you sweetheart...congratulations once again...


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelllllllllmithsi_22

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 29469

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by godblessu

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by mithsi_22

thanx a lot sur (i know u prefer that)..
first of all, i loved the sif..it's really very beautiful..this couldn't have been better..thanx a lot for that beautiful sig dear..Hug 

and about the questions, it's your choice but thode kam deneki koshish karna..LOL..i know u ask so many questions..
awww...Hug...i am glad u find the sig beautiful...HugHeart
ok...will try to give less...and will post the questions very soon...HugHeart
haan i know main hotw threads par questions poochne ke liye badnaam hoon...ROFL..
 
haye aisi kismat hamari kaha
hum toh bin question poochhe badnaam ho gayeLOL
by god...ROFL...kisne keh diya ki aap badnaam hain...aap to is forum ki jaan hain ...HugHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelllllllllmithsi_22

mithsi_22 IF-Sizzlerz
mithsi_22
mithsi_22

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 14359

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
sur, u made me speechless..thank u sooo much for that wonderful inshi sig..loved it sooo much..dear...u made me really happy..Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shedevil25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index