VideoMix

Sia's VM Index! [New VM 01/7 Page 90] (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 92

.sobtian.

IF-Dazzler

.sobtian.

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Hi Ghausia! I just watched the collab VM of Arnav-Khushi on Pas mere jab ho tum and ArHi - Jaane Kyun! 
Both are short but I really loved them! The scenes, the editing..lovely! :)

Thanks for the PM! :)

-Divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sia.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sia's VM Index! [New VM 01/7 Page 90] (Page 86)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fairy_stardust

IF-Dazzler

fairy_stardust

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Wahh! Gausia, you have so many YT accounts now that it's confusing. Tell me which one is for which show or creation, please?

Otherwise, my favorites from the latest uploads are multifandom- dilliwali girlfriend and kajen-jaane kahan hai le chalaa. Entertainment in just one video. Lovely songs, coloring/textures and beautiful moments from each showHeart

I found QH Crack VM absolutely hilarious, especially Razia and Billo's parts. It must've taken a lot of time to piece together various scenes from different episodes and compose with so diverse music scores. You had me laughing right from the beginning till the endROFL Hats off to this VM!

The best VM in terms of storytelling is Nihal and Ratan - kabhi alvida na kehna. Such a dilemma the woman had to make...so sad to see her children ask Nihal to be a dad and it turns out he was responsible. Which show is this from? Makes me wanna watchClap

.Sia.

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sobtian.

Hi Ghausia! I just watched the collab VM of Arnav-Khushi on Pas mere jab ho tum and ArHi - Jaane Kyun! 
Both are short but I really loved them! The scenes, the editing..lovely! :)

Thanks for the PM! :)

-Divya

Thank you so much! Embarrassed

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy_stardust

Wahh! Gausia, you have so many YT accounts now that it's confusing. Tell me which one is for which show or creation, please?

Otherwise, my favorites from the latest uploads are multifandom- dilliwali girlfriend and kajen-jaane kahan hai le chalaa. Entertainment in just one video. Lovely songs, coloring/textures and beautiful moments from each showHeart

I found QH Crack VM absolutely hilarious, especially Razia and Billo's parts. It must've taken a lot of time to piece together various scenes from different episodes and compose with so diverse music scores. You had me laughing right from the beginning till the endROFL Hats off to this VM!

The best VM in terms of storytelling is Nihal and Ratan - kabhi alvida na kehna. Such a dilemma the woman had to make...so sad to see her children ask Nihal to be a dad and it turns out he was responsible. Which show is this from? Makes me wanna watchClap

Haha I know. I've made a more simple index here if you want to see that & that may help!
xButterflyKisses95x & RabbaVeArHi are both for Star (Star Plus, Star One etc.) VMs.
GhausiasCreations is for multifandom & Qubool Hai VMs 
GhausiaCreations is not in use at the moment.
I also have Vimeo & DailyMotion accounts, both of which are there for Qubool Hai & multifandom VMs.
I have a new collab channel, NimChimVMs, which will be for various shows.
All the links are on the first post & I hope that clarifies everything!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Hug
I'm so glad you enjoyed my new VMs, and it's always great to get feedback from my viewers!

As for the last VM, Nihal & Ratan are from the Star Plus drama, Ek Veer Ki Ardaas... Veera. You can watch all the episodes on desirulez (just use the flash player links). Nihal entered the show in January, but you might want to watch before that to see the context of everything. He's going to be leaving soon so if you want to see their story be sure to watch from January!

fairy_stardust

Punkin22

IF-Rockerz

Punkin22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
You are doing a excellent job dear.  Love them all and enjoy watching.  Thank you for pm.

.Sia.

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Edited by .Sia. - 25 May 2014 at 6:10am

ArshiHamesha

jtmbarun

IF-Stunnerz

jtmbarun

Posted: 07 November 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I have watched almost all your arshi vms.. they are awesome..

.Sia.

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
New VM, based on Rangrasiya:

Edited by .Sia. - 25 May 2014 at 6:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenalipkkndArHiLover-xP4rveen12ayshaomarPunkin22ArshiHameshaCandYlicious_Sdrunkiiebabe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top