VideoMix

Sia's VM Index! [New VM 01/7 Page 90] (Page 75)

Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 92

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Marvelous VM Ghausia,  you continue to bring so much emotion into your VM with perfect scenes and music that blended seamlessly together.ClapClapClap

Originally posted by ArHiLover-x

Amazing VM I loved it, its beautiful!
thanks for the PM :)

Thank you so much! Embarrassed
Love your feedback Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Punkin22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sia's VM Index! [New VM 01/7 Page 90] (Page 75)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Omg i love love love your vms! Can u please make longers one for AsYa pretty please? 

Thank you! I make them as long as I can, and my attention span isn't great! LOL
If I make them longer, it would seriously compromise the quality of my VMs.

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chulbuli94

i's just wow Tongue
Arhi~~~Embarrassed

i tkink i should start  watching Qabool Hai !!Embarrassed

Thank you!
Haha if you watch Qubool Hai, be sure to watch the AsYa scenes first, or the earlier episodes if you have enough time. If you start watching from the current track, you'll probably be confused & you won't like the show unless you discover the context behind what's going on Smile

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shariqa_here

Wow what a song selection Ghausia. I have lost count of how many times I must have viewed this Vm halka halka suroor of yours and yet not got enough of it.

Loved the scenes especially the falling star scene when the lines are sari kayanat mast.

All in all it is a mast Vm
Wink

Aw, thank you Shariqa! Hug
I have loved this song for a very long time, and I had wanted to make an AsYa VM to a Sufi-style song. I know this isn't entirely one, but it did originate from a Qawwali & the beats did sound like those of a Sufi origin. Adding ArHi was a complete afterthought! I was halfway through the VM when I thought I should add ArHi because I haven't made a VM on them for a while LOL

Thank you Embarrassed
Do you watch Qubool Hai?

Shariqa_here

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoenixRadar

How the hell do you do these Trailer VMs eh??
I so want to do those!!! I just don't know how to get the templates! XP
Loved Halka Halka Suroor!! *clapping hands delightfully* Haaye! Both the couples look oh-so-lovely!! XP Heehee... And, I played the VM with Christina Perri's new Thousand Years song and it played nice. I mean, the video took some time to buffer but as the song continued to play, the video started playing at some right places giving me the feel of the whole video movie. :D

Annie

Haha it was actually going to be 5 seconds long, with the gunshot and that's it. But then it turned into something longer. But with that trailer, I literally found clips that fit in with the story of Colours & Promises and put them together. No templates this time Wink

Aw, thank you! Ooh, it goes with that song? I had no idea!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shariqa_herePhoenixRadar

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Loved Halka Halka Suroor!! *clapping hands delightfully* Haaye! Both the couples look oh-so-lovely!! XP Heehee... And, I played the VM with Christina Perri's new Thousand Years song and it played nice. I mean, the video took some time to buffer but as the song continued to play, the video started playing at some right places giving me the feel of the whole video movie. :D

Annie

Haha it was actually going to be 5 seconds long, with the gunshot and that's it. But then it turned into something longer. But with that trailer, I literally found clips that fit in with the story of Colours & Promises and put them together. No templates this time Wink

Ghausia!! *hugs*
A 5 second long trailer?? Haen? Never ever heard such a thing before!! Confused Heehee... Nysh to know that the clips fit into the plot you have set out for your story! Embarrassed
No templates? Wow!!Cool

Yessh!!! I'll try to view it with some other song and will let you know if there's any song that goes with the VM! :P

.Sia.

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Annie

Ghausia!! *hugs*
A 5 second long trailer?? Haen? Never ever heard such a thing before!! Confused Heehee... Nysh to know that the clips fit into the plot you have set out for your story! Embarrassed
No templates? Wow!!Cool

Yessh!!! I'll try to view it with some other song and will let you know if there's any song that goes with the VM! :P

Annie Hug
Haha it was meant to intrigue people Tongue
Haha okay, only if you can tolerate watching my VM that much! LOL

PhoenixRadar

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Annie Hug
Haha it was meant to intrigue people Tongue
Haha okay, only if you can tolerate watching my VM that much! LOL

Ghausi Rosie!! Hug
Heehee... okie. I understand that! Intriguing people is harder now, but it's fun!Wink
Pssh! What kind of a statement is that?? I still can't stop watching that Qubool Hain trailer you made!!! You the Girl, Ghausia!!Cool

.Sia.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top