VideoMix

Sia's VM Index! [New VM 01/7 Page 90] (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 92

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Amazing VM I loved it, its beautiful!
thanks for the PM :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sia.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sia's VM Index! [New VM 01/7 Page 90] (Page 74)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ElmoFuj-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Omg i love love love your vms! Can u please make longers one for AsYa pretty please? 

.Sia.

chulbuli94

IF-Rockerz

chulbuli94

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
i's just wow Tongue
Arhi~~~Embarrassed

i tkink i should start  watching Qabool Hai !!Embarrassed

.Sia.

Shariqa_here

Shariqa_here

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Wow what a song selection Ghausia. I have lost count of how many times I must have viewed this Vm halka halka suroor of yours and yet not got enough of it.

Loved the scenes especially the falling star scene when the lines are sari kayanat mast.

All in all it is a mast Vm
Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sia.PhoenixRadar

PhoenixRadar

IF-Rockerz

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
How the hell do you do these Trailer VMs eh??
I so want to do those!!! I just don't know how to get the templates! XP
Loved Halka Halka Suroor!! *clapping hands delightfully* Haaye! Both the couples look oh-so-lovely!! XP Heehee... And, I played the VM with Christina Perri's new Thousand Years song and it played nice. I mean, the video took some time to buffer but as the song continued to play, the video started playing at some right places giving me the feel of the whole video movie. :D

Annie

.Sia.

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy_stardust

HISmile

Long time right? hehe, firstly Happy birthday belated!! I was so busy in settling into as I moved to the US for Masters keh I left IF for a while. I come back to check and see your lovely and entertaining VMs. Made my day.

Asya Brother Ki Dulhan was fantastic...I just don't understand how you make the scenes fit the audio and storyline. It was really funny to see the three in this avatar.

Kumud and Saraswati's VM was short but so sweet. I did watch the promos for the show and I am expecting this show to be a hit as Bhansali is behind the screen. Dunno the story but just wow with putting the two together.

Asya's Khuda Jaane was out of the world <3

Great updates and hope all else is well.

Hey hun,
Thank you! Aw, I'm so glad you remembered my VMs & enjoyed them Embarrassed
Hope life's treating you well in the US?

Haha thank you! It was actually a subscriber's idea - she had wanted to see a VM on the title song, but I thought the trailer would be more fitting. As for finding the scenes... it took a while but I'm glad it paid off!

Thank you for your comments about the SaMud VM too! The jury's still out on that show with me... hopefully as the story picks up pace I'll love it. I keep forgetting it's only the 12th episode so I can't expect masses of progress yet. But Bhansali is doing a great job on the cinematography front!

Thank you so much for the lovely words! Embarrassed

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR6262

beautiful vm

Originally posted by drunkiiebabe

amazing vm

Thank you! Embarrassed

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P4rveen12

Wow the vm was beautiful, loved the collaboration of scenes you used. The song was so beautiful and suited the VM. By the way what movie is that song from "Halka halka suroor"? 

Thank you so much!
It's not from a movie; it was originally a Qawwali sung by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (it's absolutely amazing btw), but this version is a cover by Farhan Saeed Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top