Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Teesha

Thank You! Much needed. 

I'm really starting to refrain from posting in many of the topics, was better when I only updated my FF 

Somehow I was under the impression we are all able to voice our opinions, and if some don't agree they would either ignore or sensibly counter argue. "Get the hell.." and demeaning words like "retarded, stupid, lame" are really not needed. 

I am also noticing people who are criticizing Arnav's character in the present track are being labeled as bashing him or being a Kushi supported and vice versa. I have read some great post pointing out his/her mistakes, and great responses defending their actions, yet there are still some who just want to create negative hype around the post. 

If you dislike it, simply ignore it. 

Posts that are being labeled as bashing (and I do not deny they are offensive and crossing the line) reach pages up to ten! Can you believe that? People don't understand the amount of replies creates the hype around a topic. If it's disturbing, just move on to the next. Let the topic die a natural death and drown in other posts. By responding and writing things like you don't belong here, go watch another show, etc. one is creating an even more negative environment than the post itself. Why bring a post to the first or second page, when you disagree with it so much?? 

Last but not the least, NO where on this forum does it say you can not interact with members because you either disagree or dislike a character. Or you can only interact if you are completely in love with the show and will show no fault. So for God's sake ladies and gentleman, lets give each other space, dwell in post we like and ignore the ones that make us upset. This is by far the most active forum, so lets set a good impression. We must agree to disagree with others, no one will share the same set of opinions as us and we shouldn't force them to. 

I'm done😆

very well said 👏
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
TM,

Agree totally.

If it makes any difference just think that your posts have a point so that why people give feedback positive  or negative. So keep posting. This is a public forum and all of us are just expressing our thoughts so that should not be a problem to anyone😊