Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Describe: Mohan's style of talking

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Can anyone describe in English (in few words, if possible, in one word) Mohan's style of talking and getting into problems because of it. 

Not the language. I mean how he sometimes talks straight and hurts the other person. Like when he talks to Renu, Megha sometimes (Addu's Hanky scene - Kya hai - Mera Bhiyaah hai), the scene at Vyas house (Beta, Kya chahiye - aap ki bahu), and last episodes talk with FIL. 

I'm writing short updates of NBT in German (to improve my language skills). I'm not able to describe his way of talking in few words without having to give anecdotes. can someone help me. 

P.S. I'm not sure, if i can make this post. If its wrong i'm sorry and mods can close the post. 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kaha he oh mila

subha u made my day my fav topic MOHAN😆 MOHAN and MOHAN only😆
Edited by Amisha.Laher - 12 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail
blank post????
kithe geya Mohan ðŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
plz tell tell me to mohan ke always ready hu.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --khushi--

blank post????

kithe geya Mohan ðŸ˜†

chapple or bhaang lene🤣
--khushi-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

chapple or bhaang lene🤣

🤣🤣🤣 ...i would enjoy it if he too get high on bhaang ðŸ¤£
and Ami yaar ek baat bta kya woh uncle ki chapple wapis karega ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@Subha :- its tough dear...  uski language ko tapori types ya fir ruff& tuff bol sakte hai...
i think ðŸ˜•
-RadhaRani- thumbnail

@Subha :- its tough dear...  uski language ko tapori types ya fir ruff& tuff bol sakte hai...
i think ðŸ˜•

kush vo Amar ne di thi chapple ...vo bhi 1000 Rs.ki aacha hoga agar mohan vapas kar le varna usme se Amar ka bhoot aa sakta he bahar😆

now back to the topic😆

i don't know mohan MP ka kaise he...vo to pura mere mumbai ki style ka he mumbai ye bhasha ladke use karte he bohut jaada.Mohan jaroor kuch naata he mumbai se...

or kya naata he me bataav...kyun me mumbai se hu😆

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i think ðŸ˜•

Not the language. I mean how he sometimes talks straight and hurts the other person. Like when he talks to Renu, Megha sometimes (Addu's Hanky scene - Kya hai - Mera Bhiyaah hai), the scene at Vyas house (Beta, Kya chahiye - aap ki bahu), and last episodes talk with FIL. 

How do you explain in one word such a person or this style of talking? I'm not that good in German to give all anecdotes, that will be time consuming and i don't know others will be interested in that. I want to write short updates. I want my fellow german learners to understand the updates without me explaining all the incidents. I know its difficult. But there are many knowledgeable ppl in out forum with good language skills. Thats why i made this post. 

--khushi-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: subhas123

How do you explain in one word such a person or this style of talking? I'm not that good in German to give all anecdotes, that will be time consuming and i don't know others will be interested in that. I want to write short updates. I want my fellow german learners to understand the updates without me explaining all the incidents. I know its difficult. But there are many knowledgeable ppl in out forum with good language skills. Thats why i made this post. 

o o in that way, i think m the worst person to help u in it...even if i try doing this, no wonder it will end on u forgetting German ðŸ˜† ...lets wait for some intelligent banda or bandi to help u ðŸ˜Š
--khushi-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

kush vo Amar ne di thi chapple ...vo bhi 1000 Rs.ki aacha hoga agar mohan vapas kar le varna usme se Amar ka bhoot aa sakta he bahar😆

now back to the topic😆

i don't know mohan MP ka kaise he...vo to pura mere mumbai ki style ka he mumbai ye bhasha ladke use karte he bohut jaada.Mohan jaroor kuch naata he mumbai se...

or kya naata he me bataav...kyun me mumbai se hu😆

🤣🤣🤣 thats awesome...   1000 rs. ki chappal and Amar ka bhoot🤣...