Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein

No SKBM today???? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: wardag

please dont say that πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

NO PPL...DONT BE SILLY...ITS BCS OF mERI mAA maha epi...and tehr is no way SKBM is going off air now...some1 told meπŸ˜‰...i aint lying...its true...even Zindegi smile pls and Tum dena ws not one days when other ppls maha epi ws on ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boby128 thumbnail
what is happening ??????????
someone giving the prof of brij is married with stupid nigar khan...and the life ok channel is not showing today's episode...maybe life ok channel don't want us to see this serial...
This content was originally posted by: boby128

what is happening ??????????
someone giving the prof of brij is married with stupid nigar khan...and the life ok channel is not showing today's episode...maybe life ok channel don't want us to see this serial...

No dear.its bcs of Meri maas mahepi...and there is noo proof as yest if she is married 2 Brij..

flower_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
feeling very depressed
😭😭😭
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
yeah the show dint come yesterday...
God i just hope k aaj wo SKBM Ka telecast kare. Agar nahi kiya na to...i'll kill life ok. It's a stupid chanal. I want my Skbm in any how condition.
telebug thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maverick17

I know!!!
Meri maa, Tum dena sath mera, zindagi whatever and that laxmi- some of the most irritating shows on life ok... but special episode ko SKBM ke badle hi karna tha na!!
I hate Life Ok!!! 

Ek din apne pyare SKBM  😳 ka bhi maha episode ayega πŸ˜› us din ye sab bhi goli marke udha diye jayege 🀒
and maha episode will show reunioUn of ur lovely BRIJ -POOJA ❀️ πŸ˜³