Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Plz join Harshad's FC and comment on his profile.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NO.1HCfan

NO.1HCfan

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Hi, I am new and I just got the shock of my life. Harshad does not have many fans in his Fanclub compared to others and not a lot of people comment on his profile regularly. Please join Harshad's Fanclub and comment on his profile to get him into the top 5. He deserves itSmile

Edited by NO.1HCfan - 18 February 2012 at 8:04am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz join Harshad's FC and comment on his profile." in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MohurLover11

MohurLover11

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Definitely will do so. I absolutely love Harshad and he does deserve it. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.