Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sana.abraham

Goldie

sana.abraham

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

i think todays acting by IQ..was by far the best in um 24 hrsLOLLOLLOL...it was so amazing....i think Ekta reads this forumLOL...then gathers her dialogues..how else could Angad say exactly what myself or other "Angad fans" on here have been saying... his acting was just mindblowing..and not only his acting...the way Angad cleared everything out to Kripa...straight out..without any pretence..was GREAT..i think its more clear about who left who with more trauma now...because during that...how come Kripa had no shikayat agaisnt Angad?..because there is none to be made...and Kripa understanding that yes..she is indeed wrong...was a relief and i was proud of her...and finally she did admit..despite all the posts on IF about how she did trust Angad but said the truth..Kripa admitted that she didnt trust Angad..and thus accused him to be a rapist..it was a GREAT scene...specially when Angad said "agar mein tumhe kehta..kay tum ek ghair mard ki saath"..and she was so horrified...this is how it feels Kripa..and this isnt anything...atleast us on IF are clear on some of the things there have been a hundred and 10 arguments onSmile...thank you Angad for the clearer upper

Im proud of Kripa today...seriously...though leaving your baby is pretty weird..ConfusedLOLConfused..for whatever be the reason....but then again..it cant be 10 on 10...today Kripa's character was mature..she faced the facts and though she was a bit sappy and what not..but what was funny was she herself suggested she should leave..and started walking up the stairs very normally....but when Angad was like "ok do as you please"..she got a shockerLOLLOL..um huh?...LOL...but anyway...i think the fact that she suggested since their relationship already fell apart..its best for her to leave and move on...was the right and mature thing to do..instead of being melo dramatic in the same houseClap...good going Kripa!!

all in all...when looked at ACTING today..because character wise..i always knew this was the case..so that was nothing new......i thought both did a good job...Angad/IQ once again left me speechless..and Kripa was good with her expressionsEmbarrassed...but the voice dub lady of Kripas..was great...finally..Neha and the voice dub lady..was on SUR

ClapClapClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iqbal...Iqbal..Iqbal..Angad..Angad..Angad" in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silent_eyes

Silent_eyes

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
good job i agree.. Smile

princess1_43

IF-Rockerz

princess1_43

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

awesome work sana Clap n funny too ... both realized that there was no relationship between them anymore...

but i still dont think kripa was right for leaving the childOuch

sana.abraham

Goldie

sana.abraham

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1_43

awesome work sana Clap n funny too ... both realized that there was no relationship between them anymore...

but i still dont think kripa was right for leaving the childOuch

arre Sami..there were nights when we didnt agree with anything Kripa did...i think today she deserves a cookie..for doing somethng i highly agree with..maasi ko itna bhi pressure mat diya karo...one by one..slow and steady SamiLOL

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Wow Sana, very well said..... Angad told Kripa the truth today, whatever she did he told her...... i hope she atleast realised something today and when he told her to leave the house with no tears, I realised how great of an actor Iqbal is....... I really admire him for all the work that he does, this man deserves 1000 rewards.!!! In fact, not 1000, infinity.... Embarrassed Embarrassed

I'm glad that Angad told Kripa all of this, however her reactions were surprising, i'm actually kind of proud of her too...... she acted in a way that i wish she acted before.... She told Angad things that i'm sure he won't forget either, except leaving her baby Confused Not that great!

Today was a great episode..... As all have been this week! Embarrassed

princess1_43

IF-Rockerz

princess1_43

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

hmm rite.. slow and steady wins the race

LOL nope not a full cookie.. half a cookie ...

poor baby i felt so bad for her..

sana.abraham

Goldie

sana.abraham

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
why does Sur...(thats the girls name now na?)....why does she look like a he Confused ...and i think bechari ki life majboor kardiya usse jaldi se bara hojane ke liye...she can crawl in a months time LOL Confused..now since ma bhi gayi..we'll see Sur walking in next weeks epi LOL

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
hi vani how r u.. ? angad bhoot nt yet gone from u ? Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top