sbs omg scene ho toh aisa moment ktlk v day - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhalobasa

Seriously OMG !!!! When that scene began,  we were left speechless, and we were like OMG !!!! Cant believe our eyes...Are we watching it right ?...Uff still the hangover is ON, and yesterdays episode also cant bring sense to me...🤪🤪🤪

yess no doubts yesterday was good too in terms of drama quotient & Ashutosh's new avataar of a mature calm lover😳
thanks  for sharing ramona..😊

really it was the best episode evr of KTLK.. AshNi are truly magical... 😳omg!! AshNi in single frame can be so deadly... ☺️ i cnt think of anothr couple on telly who cn bring such sizzling chemistry on screen evn without a single touch.. ❤️😆

Now,i want to see the same rhythm of their Hide and Seek Love in Kotnis(not in BD) till next V-Day.Yes,without any touch-they have been able to create such a Sizzling impression.I can't imagine what will happen when i will see them closer.But for now,this V-Day is hard to forget.
think the best v-day scene on tv.unforgetable scenes,expressions,dialogues.Ashni were magical.
Tfs.  Yes, that episode was the best - single frame - what we were hoping for - touchy romance in single frame - superb chemistry/acting!  Unbelievable! 😍