Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
NiceπŸ˜ƒ
I realy wnt khushi 2 ques arnav..I jst dnt wnt hr 2 b al cryin..She needs 2 fight back.
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
actually quiet a possibility...
himabindu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊😊😊Love youπŸ€—
I so want a conversation like this...u  really know what I want Priya!thanx for this gift!
Believe me I really want Khushi to say this U.saw what u wanted to see U heard what u wanted to hear..that's wat happened...the cynic in him got the better of him..he always wanted that cynic to win...he had a relationship with that bitterness for so long that he turned the blind eye to his love!

u have caught the pain in khushis heart soo aptly...loved the way u have put it...why don't the cvs start showing some  such meaningful talk between them?πŸ˜• 
Loved the part where u have said about the twinkling stars..and how they should bless them...Khushi believes so much in those stars!i really hope they show that scene😳

Keep doing more of OS...u have the right imagination and emotion to do it!

Edited by himabindu05 - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it ws jst amazing!!!!!
specially the end!!!!
it ws superb!!!!
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
beautifully written dearie!!! a very likely conversation!! sooner or later!! tempered with those awesome expressions and stances!!! πŸ˜ƒ the loveliest part was the twinkling stars!! oh yesss!! they are there, looking over their beloved children and smiling at them, blessing them!! knowing this was meant to be!!! and also knowing the love in their hearts will overshadow and overcome all else!! its just a matter of time!! 😍

a beautiful, touching VM once again you novice writer and VM maker!!! loved the dil bebasi mein chupke se rota hai part!! 😭
novice! ha! you know very well how good you are!!! πŸ€—

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Leah1

Good job, Priya!! and I so want a confrontation like this between Arnav and Khushi!!!

My advice: Keep writing, the novice writer will soon be one of the best OS writers of the IF!!!

thanxxx a lot Leah 😊
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sripriyan

good one dear...but honestly..i dont want their conversation to b like this...

thnxx...hw u want it to be ??? in reality they not even gonna hv a conversation mostly πŸ˜†
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: himabindu05

😊😊😊Love youπŸ€—

I so want a conversation like this...u  really know what I want Priya!thanx for this gift!
Believe me I really want Khushi to say this U.saw what u wanted to see U heard what u wanted to hear..that's wat happened...the cynic in him got the better of him..he always wanted that cynic to win...he had a relationship with that bitterness for so long that he turned the blind eye to his love!

u have caught the pain in khushis heart soo aptly...loved the way u have put it...why don't the cvs start showing some  such meaningful talk between them?πŸ˜• 
Loved the part where u have said about the twinkling stars..and how they should bless them...Khushi believes so much in those stars!i really hope they show that scene😳

Keep doing more of OS...u have the right imagination and emotion to do it!

thanxx a lot dear 😊 loved that u liked it 😊😊

ya he is letting his mind rule him now...but now his wife will teach him...heart - the emotions are more essential in a marriage...

wanted to tell u smthng last nite...I have been having this feeling that he'll know the truth soon...maybe in the nxt week only...wat u think ?????

stars will someday play important roles I believe because they have always kept them as a peaceful reference or connection between Arnav nd Khushi...
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

beautifully written dearie!!! a very likely conversation!! sooner or later!! tempered with those awesome expressions and stances!!! πŸ˜ƒ the loveliest part was the twinkling stars!! oh yesss!! they are there, looking over their beloved children and smiling at them, blessing them!! knowing this was meant to be!!! and also knowing the love in their hearts will overshadow and overcome all else!! its just a matter of time!! 😍

a beautiful, touching VM once again you novice writer and VM maker!!! loved the dil bebasi mein chupke se rota hai part!! 😭
novice! ha! you know very well how good you are!!! πŸ€—

thnnx hun πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

somehow felt that this song suits their present situation so well...

i am novice...gud ones are the real fanatics out there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i am off shopping...catch up later 😊
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wooow...well written yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!