Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

I am a moody person- Dishank Arora

Saturday, February 18, 2012 | 12:19:41 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 5 Comments I am a moody person- Dishank Arora

Dishank Arora of fame Punar Vivah takes a quick grill this week...

My role Model
I have no such role model; I just want to be myself, but if asked I should say Ranbir kapoor.

A book that touched your heart:
The secret, I think I read the book and I am going according to the book and surprisingly things working out for me.

If you could play any other character from your show which one would it be?
I guess the same characters which I am essaying now and if asked from some other show than when I was in Aarakshan I played the role of a mentally challenged guy, I would love to essay the same again.

One question that puts you down
Whats next?

The most disgusting thing you found in your bedroom?
Dust… I want a super clean room when I enter.

When you were five did you dream of being this famous?
 It's very funny incident indeed as when I was of five I use to do a cat walk in front of my family and everyone use to laugh at me. May be that was the sign.

If you could lend your voice for a cartoon character which one would it be?
Donald duck.

The strangest thing a fan has given you...
Last year, I went to  vaishno devi for darshan there I met a fan of my who was literally shivering after seeing, I just asked her why are you shivering where she said, she can't believe that she is standing in front of me.

Last movie you cried?
Guzarish… the movie was really emotional, I controlled my emotions throughout the movie but I couldn't control myself at the end. I was all silent for half n hour post movie and then I burst out badly.

Which is the most annoying thing about you?
I am very moody.    

Two things you are really good at...
Smiling and driving.

A television show you wish to be a part of...
It's been long I am back on TV and I wish my fans like me and I wish to entertain my fans always.

When you were growing up, you had posters of...
I had no posters but may be cars sometime.

When was the last time you lied to the media?    
I never lied.

What can you cook for me if I come to your house now?
Whatever u wish to have I will cook for you. I am very good at making good rajma, mutter paneer and curry. I had started cooking now so I am fine with whatever you say to cook.

Reporter and Author:Tejashree Bhopatkar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Waves..Gunseerat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dishank's new TB article" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Waves..

Goldie

..Waves..

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Thanxxx for sharing Siaaa...Smile
Nice ans by him...!! BDW anyone watch punar-vivah..?? wat kind of role he is playing...??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazypridaholic

Nice ans by him...!! BDW anyone watch punar-vivah..?? wat kind of role he is playing...??

NitziHug hows u?

@Punar Vivah ...i guess its starting from tomorrow..its no harm in check a few epys

@Role: It must be relevant im sure

..Waves..

..Waves..

Goldie

..Waves..

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Killer_Shark

NitziHug hows u?

@Punar Vivah ...i guess its starting from tomorrow..its no harm in check a few epys

@Role: It must be relevant im sure
Hey siaaa...Hug M fine...wat abt u...??

N ohhh I thought it already started...Tongue hmmm wud like to check some epi's but I just dnt feel like watching all dis drama...rona dhona...Ouch lets see m sure Dish vill rockk...Star

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
M doing good sweety..
Yep no doubt Dishu  will rock..Each person connected to LNMDJ has grown with the show...Everybody is special na?

Edited by Killer_Shark - 19 February 2012 at 7:38am

..Waves..

..Waves..

Goldie

..Waves..

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

M doing good sweety..
Yep no doubt Dishu  will rock..Each person connected to LNMDJ has grown with the show...Everybody is special na?
Ha re...missing CS-PC sooo much...Ouch I wish dey come back with some show...dnt mind if its reality show...!! eheheheheh I wish CS come back in D3 as Prof...TongueLOL Weird but I can do anything to see her...Smile

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

M doing good sweety..
Ha re...missing CS-PC sooo much...Ouch I wish dey come back with some show...dnt mind if its reality show...!! eheheheheh I wish CS come back in D3 as Prof...TongueLOL Weird but I can do anything to see her...Smile

Ditto ..big timeCry u knw i had a dream of GAUCHA post V-day.
OMG D3 awesome even i was thinking of the same PRIDA in D3Day Dreaming
I Miss them too much

..Waves..

Goldie

..Waves..

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

M doing good sweety..

Ditto ..big timeCry u knw i had a dream of GAUCHA post V-day.
OMG D3 awesome even i was thinking of the same PRIDA in D3Day Dreaming
I Miss them too much

LOLLOLLOL Prida in D3...waise bhi D3 boyzz r already Crazyyy I can nw imagine dey gng more n more Ccrazzzyyy aftr seeing CS as dere hottt Prof...ROFL 

N u had Gaucha dream...Embarrassed awwweee dats sweet...badly missing dem re...Ouch but cnt do anything na...!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top