Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Just my POV, but I really did find Sanjay's behaviour quite despicable yesterday. 

I know Viraj is extremely over possessive and suspicious but Sanjay's  gameplan to engage Viraj in some trick and sneaking to his house to meet his wife was  a very kiddish and stupid thing to do. 

Sanjay knows that Viraj can be an extremely dangerous man and is capable of being cruel to Jahnvi, then was it OK for him to expose Jahnvi to such a dangerous situation.?

Even in a previous episode, he had wormed his way into her bedroom. A friend should respect a married woman's dignity and not compromise it the way he is doing. 

I find Sanjay extremely overbearing and rash. In this situation, apart from breaking into their house, what else he could have done ? Please share your views by placing yourself in Sanjay's shoes.Big smile

Why blackmail Viraj rather than trying to find legal ways to deal with the situation.

What fate do you think waits for Sanjay?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sonali--flutterbyRoyalLEO_Krrishcarisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You too, Sanju !" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kriya37

IF-Dazzler

kriya37

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Sanju could have shown the documents of viraj's parents to janhvi's parents!! He could have filed a court case against him or he could have hidden himself until dadi gets fully well!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Even in a previous episode, he had wormed his way into her bedroom. A friend should respect a married woman's dignity and not compromise it the way he is doing.
- Agreed to the core.. one should always respect friend's marriage life. no matter how close he was(as he thought) to her in college days he must not disgrace her in anyways..popping up to her house wasn't a sensible move (yaar ye sare log dadi ke follower kyon hai??? why so rapid in exposing Viraj?? why not some sensible ways??? brain hi nahi hai kya?? sach me...Viraj does look Super smart infront of them!)

- NYhow, his behavior to me was like a "Pressed Spring"ROFLROFL after the elsaticity region ends, it just POPS right back to u...darn..."since Viraj threatened me and sent me to Jail i am gona bang his head by popping in RajVi palace and seperating him from Jhanvi" oo la la aur kya?? Take his Jhavi with u??? find ur lost love??? What a LOONIE i tell ya...

- What he should've done, if he was (white in checkers! Cool) - 1stly get the file, get the facts straight about Viraj and how low he can get, get someone who is Finacially stronger than him (more likely his enemy) to his side, and then play smart by firstly snatching his business and then eventually exposing him. Meet Payal, seek for the truth by Dr. Rana, see what are the chances of her getting better and may be arrange a secret meeting between Dr.Rana and Jhanvi (by calling her from unknow number and telling her to meet at the place by stating it's all about Viraj's safety)

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 18 February 2012 at 3:08pm

Mili27

crazygod

crazygod

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I think it was a desperate attempt on Sanjay's part, as he knows how dangerous Viraj is (as per what he did to Sanjay and Jhanvi's father). He must have chosen this path, as he has no files. Else he would have come to Jhanvi with the files, but he was empty handed. Having no proofs, he could only speak to Jhanvi. Family would have never listened to him. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_KrrishSoaps1

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
You know how I feel about that busy body.

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
He had no choice ... as a friend he attempted to tell jhanvi the truth as he is worried for her ... and am sure he had no idea viraj has put cameras all over his own house ... he went to meet her after engaging viraj because he did not want her to find out because he knew if he did he will harm jhanvi ... am sure even though they know viraj is dangerous they don't know the extent of his mind games and all

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

I dont think Sanjay has those files, bcoz if he had them than he wud hav brought them to show Jahnvi..he knows very well that his words only r nt going to convince Jahnvi against Viraj, than y didnt he bring the file with him??

RoyalLEO_Krrish

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
"a friend in need is a friend indeed."...he remunerated right of friendship...being a friend he wanted to tell jhnavi abt viraj's truth but she turned a deaf ear cz without proof noone can blieve on that cz infront of jahnvi & jhanvi's family he is goody goody...jhanvi should have thinked once on sanjay's talking...but jhanvi is in viraj's smooth things...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.