Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks sree for the fantastic update๐Ÿ˜Š

Queenbee,kekta,Ajay Sinha and T&D have made a pact.Whatever that is gory and rediculous kekta misses to show in her serials are shared equally between Ajay and T&D.....

RikNik thumbnail

hats off to your ability to put up such detailed updates so quickly after each episode is aired in India!! keep up the good work.

Hope you had a nice weekend away from the mad rush of the city!! 

pmahesh thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update.

Now- the next course of action is quite obbious- sia will go to abhi because she is sorry that she misunderstood him- i think sid and sia may get close which will make aastha more and more jealous!
queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: innocentindian

perhaps he was just trying to reflect what really can happen in this world we live in...

Just like asthas kidnap - whilst there are a lot of loop holes as to why they didn't find her, the police investigation seeming incomplete (to me and others here), simran giving up so easily after some anonymous person telling her the child was dead - all this is in many ways inconcievable. However, the fact remains that such kidnappings do happen. Perhaps with the gory rape scene that is what he was trying to portray...

Ughhh... 'inconceivable' is right!!!

And if Ajai Sinha's depiction of events has anything to do with 'reality', then I'm the Queen of Sheeba!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

In an era when even so-called Reality Shows are scripted from Start to Finish, can TV serials claim to be any more 'Real'?! ๐Ÿ˜‰

In Reality, Simran would at least know the name of her daughter's kidnapper. That house was a storehouse of information. What about phone bills / electricity bills? What about telephone diaries and address books? What about evidence? What about running background checks thru police records, PAN numbers, social security numbers and the equivalent? What about Interpol, Embassies, contacts? The list is endless๐Ÿ˜•

In Reality, when Divya's rape had been confirmed, DNA samples would have been extracted. Divya's London relatives would have been doing the run-around, not Urmila or Sia. The publisher wouldn't dare have refused to disclose Abhi's location to the police becos it would have been against the law since Abhi was a homicide suspect. Abhi's DNA would have been tested and found uncorrelated with Divya's and he would have been exonerated. But then that wouldn't have given Sia a chance to confront Abhi (who she thinks is a mean mad murderer) in itsy-bitsy clothes, would it?? After all, the main ingredient of this serial is garam masala, without which nobody wud be eating or digesting it!!!๐Ÿ˜•

One thing I'm sure of - it's not reality Ajai Sinha is after... it's something else. TRP's? Awards? Whatever it is - the rape had shock value, but beyond that - precious little.

Pray tell me someone, where does it fit in with the story?! Or do we have to suffer another interminable year of betrayals, childbirth complications and cancers to discover the answer!??๐Ÿคข
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Thanks Sree_20

for the update..........................don't watch the show.....................just read the updates

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

One thing I'm sure of - it's not reality Ajai Sinha is after... it's something else. TRP's? Awards? Whatever it is - the rape had shock value, but beyond that - precious little.

This I agree with totally!

rouble thumbnail
thanks for the update sree!
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great updates Sree.. The story line started to become interesting again.. I only wish Abhi & Sia don't fall in love.. ๐Ÿคข